Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 3 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Free talk TAW7 Upcoming English Version of TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 Development team 2 2023-06-14 23:18:22
Question TVMW7 Video files with two audio streams Herbert4000 0 2023-05-18 20:50:59
Question TVMW7 Selecting Files to import vipvideo@mac.com 0 2023-05-15 11:29:58
Question TAW6 Authoring Blu ray C.C. 1 2023-06-07 15:45:37
Question TAW6 Audio is no longer supported on imported videos wes1024 3 2023-06-14 04:08:07
Question TAW6 Animated thumbnail not working Necramonium 0 2023-05-15 11:30:09
Question TVMW7 TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7 - multiple sound tracks with render not possible? Mike64 0 2023-06-07 15:46:51
Question TAW6 subtitels and menu questions Tyrell63 2 2023-06-07 15:46:18
Question TVMW7 add jpg into clip Mogens Graae Hansen 0 2023-06-07 15:45:57
Question TAW6 Audio and Subtitle menu martyt61 1 2023-02-22 21:25:20
Question TAW6 TAW7 Release Date ukrob51 0 2023-06-07 15:46:30
Question TVMW7 AMD GPU ExoticAlphaUSA 1 2023-06-07 15:45:06

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 3 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Free talk - TAW7 - Upcoming English Version of TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 No.72042
Development team   Home )  2023-06-02 11:09:52 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Announcing the upcoming release of the English version of TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7, the successor to TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6.

Preview trial version released today!

The download version will be released on June 8th (JST).

----------------------------------------------------
The ultimate DVD/ Blu-ray creation software has evolved to the next stage.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 is the best software to create a DVD / Blu-ray / AVCHD with high quality menus.
It has the most powerful authoring engine which combines the best quality encoding engine with the "Smart Rendering" function that allows ultra-fast output of standard complaint video with little to no loss in quality.

Even More Supported Formats and Many New Features.
This version brings you many improvements and enhancements, such as wide support for recent formats, a further evolved and enhanced cut editing window, hard-coded subtitles insertion support, and hardware acceleration support in Vulkan. Furthermore, mainly based on user feedback, this version includes significant enhancements to the menu structure and supports track/chapter settings allowing you to configure menus with more flexible behavior. That lets you create menus that are even more original than with previous versions.

Since this version keeps the same "easy-to-use" concept, those who are not familiar with video editing software can use it with ease, with simple operations and easy menu creation using more than 130 templates.

Start to create your own Authoring Works. Now!

Main New Features

Enhanced Input Formats.
- H.265/HEVC 10 bit 4:2:2 Input Support.
- Apple ProRes Stream Import Support.
- Canon Cinema Raw Light file Input Support.
- XAVC HS Input Support.
- GoPro Cineform Proxy Codec Support.
- ALAC Audio Input Support.
- Opus and Vorbis Audio Input Support.

More Sophisticated Editing Functions and Interface.
- Timecode Display Editing Support.
- Supports Project File Saving in Clip-Editing Window.
- Project Recovering Function Installed.
- Newly Added Easing Function to Transition Effects.
- Title/Multi Stream Analyzer - Post-application supported.

The Newly Evolved Cut Editing Interface - Easier to Use, Precise and Quick.
- Easily Search by Displaying Thumbnail with Mouse Hover.
- Faster Enhanced Drag Seeking. Even Faster with Index for Seeking.
- Frame Bitrate Display Support.
- Player Controller Undocking Support.
- Position Change of the Player Control Buttons Support.
- Automatically Restores the Last Edited Position.
- Audio Scrubbing and Audio Playback in Fast Forward Support.
- Preview Control with Improved Magnification.
- Supports Registering Any Range as Clip.
- Direct Shift Support for Keyframe/Split Point.
- Supports Hardware Accelerated Filtering with "Vulkan" in addition to "CUDA".

Further Enhanced Subtitles Editing and Audio Filtering Functions.
- Newly Supports Adding Hardcoded Subtitles.
- Enhanced Ruby Character and Tag insertion Support.
- RTL Language Input Support.
- WebVVT Subtitles Importing and Saving Support.
- Supports Importing/Saving Subtitles File After Cut Editing.
- Newly Added Loudness Standard to the Audio Volume Adjustment Filter.

Further Enhanced Menu Editing Functions.
- Over 130 Templates Pre-installed.
- More Options for "Playback End Action" are Available.
- Advanced Structure Settings/Sub-List Addition Support.
- Animation GIF/PNG Input Support.
- Supports Switching Texts and Images.
- Custom Menu Items Can Now Be Applied on a Page-by-Page Basis.
- Extending the Highlight Area Support.
- Supports Motion Menu Rendering Data Retention.

And more...

For more details, see the product page here:
https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw7.html

Discover even more improved functions!
Test out the software for yourself!
https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/taw7.html

-----------------------------------------------------
Try TMPGEnc Authoring Works 7 today!

Marco  2023-06-09 03:51:35 ( ID:ze5s6jfjvu6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have tested AW7 to check improvements on AW6.
But I have not found any trace of the "file mode" I used in AW6.
This makes it impossible to edit H.264 recorded .ts files without re-encoding since all of the existing templates force re-encoding.

AW6 allows fast editing without re-encoding.

Am I missing something?
Or is this function gone in this new version?

Thanks/Regards

wces  2023-06-14 23:18:22 ( ID:lipuas/kifa )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I try to add a transition between chapters I get an error message. This message 00.00.00 etc. is not an integer, is reported when I press the arrow right with transition to add one. If I open the transitions, i get this error message immediately and I cannot stop this message and only can delete the task.

Question - TVMW7 - Video files with two audio streams No.72040
Herbert4000  2023-05-18 20:50:59 ( ID:tzzfy71lxka )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello,

my input files have two audio streams and I need them both in my output files. Is this possible, if yes, how?

Question - TVMW7 - Selecting Files to import No.72031
vipvideo@mac.com  2023-05-05 21:21:45 ( ID:clc.akojaql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

All of sa sudden I cant import multiple files. When I try it just gives me the first file. I just updated to the 3.9.23 and it still does it. Any suggestions? Thanks

Question - TAW6 - Authoring Blu ray No.72016
C.C.  2023-04-23 12:41:37 ( ID:wxcwqxa2h2g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Can TMPGEnc author 1080p blu ray ISOs that are H.265 and 10 bit?
Every other authoring program I have come across only allows H.265 10 Bit with 4K files and NOT 1080p.
(Many of us enjoy the compression of HEVC even for 1080p!)

Redz  2023-04-23 21:50:47 ( ID:3w72lqubacn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In short: No

You won't even be able to play those any way with a Blu-ray player, IF it was even possible to do so in some Blu-ray creator software.
You will just end up with a typical "No Disc" or " Disc Not Supported" message from the Blu-ray player (both 1080p and 4K players).

Reason: Format mismatch because H.265 (HEVC) and 10bit is only reserved for 4K Blu-ray discs.

What these rippers do to their MKV files are manipulation of the original sourced H.264 1080p video, so there you have to stick using a media player to play those manipulated MKV files of theirs.

Question - TAW6 - Audio is no longer supported on imported videos No.72015
wes1024  2023-04-17 10:14:34 ( ID:tje6x82d7rk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am trying to build a DVD from a series of MP4 videos and none of the audio is working on them. I have created hundreds of DVDs using this program with no issues.

Can anyone please provide some assistance?

Redz  2023-04-23 21:26:16 ( ID:3w72lqubacn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Download and install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
Open Codec Tweak Tool and then DirectShow Filters.

In LAV Splitter, choose No Subtitles and remove marker at Enable Force Subtitle Stream, or else you will end up with hardcoded subs in the video, if the source video file contains subs.

In LAV audio decoder go to Mixing and remove marker at Enable Mixing.
This enables support of 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 audio to get opened.

Now go in to TAW6, choose Preferences, down to Input Format List and in to File Reader Settings.
Remove here all markers EXCEPT at DirectShow File Reader and Pegasys Project File Reader.

Close TAW6 and launch it again.
Now you have full audio support, even abilities to open DTS-HD Master and Dolby TrueHD, where LAV Filter take charge of decoding both video and audio.

Note 1: If you all of a sudden want to work with MPEG-2 video at some point, then you have to go in to TAW6 again as mentioned above and enable MPEG File Reader.
Reason: LAV Filter does not have good MPEG-2 support, even though MPEG-2 is seen in the LAV video decoder settings.

Note 2: You don't get 6.1 or 7.1 output abilities in TAW6.
Reason: The audio encoder in TAW6 only has 5.1 output.

eddysback  2023-06-14 04:04:04 ( ID:yksker.ojul )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am loocking to have this working since ages.

After installation of codecs I still cannot read in VOB's with DTS in it. I'm on Windows 11 and am glad for any advice you might have to have DTS supported.

What i try to achieve is transfer DVD concert into BD format with pop-up menues and that's why I really would like to be able to "take" the DTS tracks along

eddysback  2023-06-14 04:08:07 ( ID:yksker.ojul )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Download and install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
>Open Codec Tweak Tool and then DirectShow Filters.
>
>In LAV Splitter, choose No Subtitles and remove marker at Enable Force Subtitle Stream, or else you will end up with hardcoded subs in the video, if the source video file contains subs.
>
>In LAV audio decoder go to Mixing and remove marker at Enable Mixing.
>This enables support of 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 audio to get opened.
>
>Now go in to TAW6, choose Preferences, down to Input Format List and in to File Reader Settings.
>Remove here all markers EXCEPT at DirectShow File Reader and Pegasys Project File Reader.
>
>Close TAW6 and launch it again.
>Now you have full audio support, even abilities to open DTS-HD Master and Dolby TrueHD, where LAV Filter take charge of decoding both video and audio.
>
>Note 1: If you all of a sudden want to work with MPEG-2 video at some point, then you have to go in to TAW6 again as mentioned above and enable MPEG File Reader.
>Reason: LAV Filter does not have good MPEG-2 support, even though MPEG-2 is seen in the LAV video decoder settings.
>
>Note 2: You don't get 6.1 or 7.1 output abilities in TAW6.
>Reason: The audio encoder in TAW6 only has 5.1 output.

It's not working for me and would be glad for any help, am on windows 11 with TAW7 (trial) , i own TAW6 but could never have DTS supported.

I am looking to have this working since ages.

After installation of k-lite codecs TAW7 still cannot read in VOB's with DTS in it. "Audio track format not supported" I'm on Windows 11 and am glad for any advice you might have to have DTS working.

What i try to achieve is transfer DVD concerts into BD format with pop-up menues and that's why I really would like to be able to "take" the DTS tracks from the DVD along

Question - TAW6 - Animated thumbnail not working No.72013
Necramonium  2023-03-26 13:12:35 ( ID:9rwnd3bp0yr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

So, for some reason, the animated thumbnails stopped working in a project of mine, it for some reason miraculously worked for one thumbnail after creating the motion of the menu, also the sound from the main menu, starts glitching into the chapter menu for a second or two... I tried adding a new file and see if the animated thumbnail would work again, it did not. Now what do i do? I had this fantastic option to have a thumbnail for a video the be animated, and now it just, stopped working. I'm not interested in re-creating the whole project again, it's just too much work.

Question - TVMW7 - TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7 - multiple sound tracks with render not possible? No.72012
Mike64  2023-03-22 11:32:00 ( ID:ll60blh4/nl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello,

I have been using TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7 for a short time and I like it. The only thing I miss is that only one audio track is rendered at a time. Is that really the case? Or is there a hidden setting option? Would be a pity if not.

Greetings Mike

Question - TAW6 - subtitels and menu questions No.72008
Tyrell63  2023-02-28 10:27:31 ( ID:y6aianylbeo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi

I have a few small questions

1.) when importing subtitels in German, the special characters are lost. Insted of them there is "%" and different others. When I check the srt file with notepad, all characters are there (german langauge is installed in Windows)

2.) Menu - how to setup the "settings" (Audio and subtitels) into the root menu. Not for each track seperately. So all tracks are played e.g. in english with forced subtitels

3.) Menu BGM - when I choose a track....I want this track to continue when I switch to another menu page, not always starting from the beginning. How?

and optional:
4.) Menu (super root Menu) - can a 1.) Menu page inserted? like english / german..and all other pages are in english or german (depends on what was choosen)

Thank you

Best from SG
Lutz

Roger  2023-03-05 23:45:05 ( ID:igaklamzw32 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

For number 1:
Open the .srt file in Notepad ang go to File > Save As. To the left of the Save button you will see that the file is coded as UTF-8 and this is the reason behind the issue you have, so change it to ANSI and click on Save.

You will now get a warning dialog and you should click on Yes to replace/overwrite the excisting file. When done you will see down right in Notepads UI that it says ANSI instead of UTF-8 and this is what you want.

Now the .srt should work and special characters will display properly in TAW6.

I live in Sweden and have to do this as well to get TAW6 to display å, ä ,ö correctly. This can be done in SubtitleEdit as well by changing the Encoding to "1252: Western European".

Side note:
TAW6 is the only app i use that fail to display UTF-8 encoded files correctly and i hope this will be changed in the future.

Redz  2023-03-09 20:14:04 ( ID:oaoomwqhlaf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

For correcting subtitles, there i use Subtitle Edit, which can be forund here:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/Subtitle-Edit
There i choose to save them as SRT UTF-8 with BOM
Just like you with German sbs, there i struggled with Danish subs in the exact same way.
But that method fixed my problem.

Subtitle Edit can also fix various other problems you might run in to, specially when it comes to videos from streaming sites.
It has a special function you can choose to fix common known problems, such as all of a sudden being too much space between the words or that the line breaking is completely wrong.

Question - TVMW7 - add jpg into clip No.72007
Mogens Graae Hansen  2023-02-26 21:37:43 ( ID:gbeguzido1n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I do this in timeline, it overwrites the space it uccupies.
In stead I would like it to push the following frames and thus make a larger file.
Is this possible?

Question - TAW6 - Audio and Subtitle menu No.72000
martyt61  2023-02-14 08:43:28 ( ID:3ixwdxk4azm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is it possible to de-select the audio & subtitle option when creating a custom menu. I don't need to use it so don't need a separate menu for this. Thank you.

martyt61  2023-02-14 17:15:17 ( ID:dit4qcwsbco )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I managed to do it...Menu tab - Blu Ray Global Menu Settings - Item Display tab - Uncheck 'Display "Audio and Subtitles Selection Page" item

Question - TAW6 - TAW7 Release Date No.71996
ukrob51  2023-02-04 02:41:39 ( ID:3fh4m8sama6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I see from the Pegasys website in Japan that version 7 of Authoring Works has been released there. Do we know yet when this new version will be available in the USA?

Question - TVMW7 - AMD GPU No.71992
ExoticAlphaUSA  2023-01-24 13:13:13 ( ID:r3uilfayv4h )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi, I'm new to TMPEG and encoding. my question is Having a complete AMD PC configuration that is a Ryzen 9 5900x CPU and a RX 6900xt GPU. When I start encoding it only uses the CPU and when selecting the encoding source I tell it to choose AMD Media SDK. but I don't see the option to select the card. My thought is that since the CPU is amd it already takes only him by default. If so, it should give me the option to choose between the CPU and the GPU. I previously had an i7 6850k and an RX 580 GPU and when I selected AMD Media SDK the card worked perfectly. Will there be some method of being able to select the GPU and not the CPU even though they are both AMD. Thanks to whoever answers me.

Redz  2023-02-19 23:35:53 ( ID:oaoomwqhlaf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Radeon GPU's are not supported for getting GPU hardware acceleration.

There you need one of those with Nvidia's CUDA, but even there you need to get your hands on the correct several years older driver version for the specific GPU you have, because both TVMW7 and TAW6 does struggle with the support on a whole bunch of later driver versions.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.