Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 889 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 mpeg 2 trial expired fraggle200 2 2002-05-09 01:38:10
Question TE25 SUper sized file atfer joining madns 2 2002-05-10 13:41:04
Question TE25 Batch encode Bud Crosgrey 1 2002-05-08 22:48:26
Question TE25 Now!!! Application error????? Drareg 6 2002-05-10 20:14:21
Question TE25 Removing frames Drareg 1 2002-05-08 07:43:58
Question TE25 Archiver optimus 3 2002-05-08 09:37:45
Question TE25 Trouble Multiplexing SVCD to VCD cp 3 2002-05-09 13:41:52
Request TE25 Mr James Gardiner 2 2002-05-09 15:43:44
Question TE25 No display Charactor of Button Jay Choi 0 2002-05-08 05:33:44
Question TE25 DIvX to VCD template. Is it good enough? Darren 8 2002-05-09 16:36:46
Bug report TE25 Hercules Game Theater, WindowsXP, TMPGEnc Incompatiblity Chase 3 2002-05-09 04:49:47
Question TE25 no sound when convert 7G avi to mpeg2 nina 1 2002-05-08 04:19:53

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 889 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - mpeg 2 trial expired No.20882
fraggle200  2002-05-08 09:47:09 ( ID:raglol2cjok )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

the mpeg2 trial has expired, how do i register this or atleast get it to work again,

regards frank

ffast  2002-05-08 10:02:20 ( ID:rq73n1voqvj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

click the banner at the bottom of this page, then you will know how to
purchase it.

The latest version of TMPGEnc, 2.54a has information how to do it, but
I guess what you are using is 2.53 or before.

Or, you can visit "Contact" page, but do not send E-mail to author, you just need to read the test there.

Minion  2002-05-09 01:38:10 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

download the 2.54 version, or the 2.54a.....

Question - TE25 - SUper sized file atfer joining No.20879
madns  2002-05-08 09:07:25 ( ID:whrqtudrlcm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hy there,

what do I do wrong ? I add an 10 sec trailer to an 45min mpg movie, they both have the same format, but the file grows with about 4MB, and even when i try to put it on cd ot is grown with more than 50MB. Could somebodey explain, and give me seome advise.

TNX
Madns

Minion  2002-05-09 01:43:15 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

maybe dont join the trailer just burn it as the first track on the cd then your movie as the second track,they seem to join up pretty good when useing "nero"..at the begining of all my svcd"s I put a 20 second animated trailer that I made ,at the begining of each movie and I just burn it as another track and seems to work fine accept there is a 5 second pause on the last frame of the trailer before the movie starts but it still looks good...

ASHY  2002-05-10 13:41:04 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Go ahead and try Minions way.
To remove the pause just right click the file after you have dragged it into the window and change the pause settings to 0 and set the record mode to disk at once.
This will give you a fluent movie which plays smoothly without pauses or gaps.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Batch encode No.20877
Bud Crosgrey  2002-05-08 08:34:59 ( ID:d.gjzvh.xq2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is there a way of taking multiple avi's and convering to one mpeg?

Minion  2002-05-08 22:48:26 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

No ,but you can join them all in to one mpeg with the "merge&cut" feature....

Question - TE25 - Now!!! Application error????? No.20870
Drareg  2002-05-08 07:53:22 ( ID:il3vjyqwtsn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Now I'm frustrated... Managed to fix the PoPackage.dll errors... But now, I get an Application error still at 22% that stopped everything and kicked me out entirely out of the program!!!

Exception Eaccess Violation in module NTdll.dll at 00003207.
Write error occured at address 77F43207 of module `NTdll.dll` with 00000000

Ouffff!!! Is converting and burning CDs always like this?????

I might be new, but I didn't think I was that stupid.

Can someone PLEASE help me??

NewtronX  2002-05-08 12:53:32 ( ID:0ysy.lkdema )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When you request help can you give a bit more information? Like what operating system your using I see NT dll is it NT,2000 or XP your using? What version of Tmpgenc you running? What task you trying to do?(ie.Make a MPG1(VCD) from AVI.etc.) Could you acomplish this task before you installed the latest version of Tmpgenc or ever for that matter? Any way it sounds like software is not getting along well with another software or maybe it could be settings or then again you could be trying to convert a format Tmpgenc isnt designed for Or maybe your source file has errors in it and when Tmpgenc encounters them it is forced to close. Well let us know some more info k? I am running the following with Zero errors Windows XP PRO(Solid OS I love it) 256MB 266MhzDDR, 1.33Gighz AMD Thunderbird, Pioneer DVD-116, Yamaha 16-10-40Cdrw, Divx4.12(5 sucks to much political BS and marketing hassle), Tmpgenc 2.54a(awsome), Power DVD, AVI2DVD, VCD easy(Sweet), DVDDecrypter 30017 and total recorder for those stuborn WMV conversions where you need to seperate the video and sound to be able to convert to a new format. I have no problems converting to Mpg1,Mpg2,AVI(Divx4.12+128K mp3) formats or creating VCD or SVCD's. To convert a whole DVD To MPG or DIVX it only takes 2.5 to 3.5 hours dependeing on movie length. :o) Speeds have vastly improved with version 2.54a of Tmpgenc Rocks!! Good Job TsunamiMPGenc Author keep up the good work!!

Drareg  2002-05-08 18:02:26 ( ID:il3vjyqwtsn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I downloaded and installed Tmpgenc 2.54a. I never used any conversion programs before so I could'nt tell you if it worked before :( I'm trying to convert a Avi to Mpeg movie. When looking at the movie on my computer the quality is fantastic. I would really appreciate if someone could offer some direction and assistance

The following are my computer specifications

Microsoft Windows XP
Family Edition
Version 2002

Compaq 5000 Series
Pentium 4 CPU 1500MHZ
1.5GHZ
256 Mo of Ram

ASHY  2002-05-10 15:20:16 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Newton can you PLEASE write in separate paragraphs and sentences.

I'm quite accomplished at encoding and even I find your explanations difficult to understand.

After halfway of reading I gave up 'cos it was giving me a headache trying to focus my eyes on the words.

Thanx

ASHY

ASHY  2002-05-10 15:29:12 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

To answer your question, this usually refers to a location in memory and TMPGenc for some reason couldn't write to that address in memory.

This could be because you have some background programs running which won't relinquish this part of memory.
Unload any antivirus programs or memory optimizer programs or indeed any programs which run in the background.

Also disable any BIOS or Graphics card shadowing options in your bios.

If you still get the error then it's likely you could have corrupt memory installed and need to change it.
Maybe try to borrow some of somebody or if you have more than one module installed remove one and try it again.

ASHY

NewtronX  2002-05-10 17:56:11 ( ID:0ysy.lkdema )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Newton can you PLEASE write in separate paragraphs and sentences.
>ASHY

Right I have a bad habbit of rambling on with out proper sentence structure. Sorry will try to post a bit more structure in the future. v/r NewtronX

Any way you suggest it could be another program causing a memory collision? Well personnally I think its more than likely software settings in Tmpgenc.
Normally windows if it has problems with a program it tells on that application . "Norton Anit-virus caused a Exception Eaccess Violation in module NTdll.dll at 00003207." But since he didnt mention another programs name my guess is its Tmpgenc setting or the file it self caused the fault in the NTdll.dll.
I agree as to memory access error as it plainly shows an address write. "Write error occured at address 77F43207" But those can be caused by inproper settings or file types that Tmpgenc cant handle. Their is a chance that the memory might cause these errors but my experience says that if he doesnt experience errors with other programs for memory then its unlikly to be memory. I have put many computer together and have experienced only a few bad sticks usually when memmory goes south every thing starts getting screwy..
I realize my article was a bit confusing and I was getting tired laast night so my apologize.:o) I noticed it last night thats why I through in those hyperlinks to a few guides.

This is the most important thing from my response.
See if tmpgenc setting are correct. Go to Options>Enviromental settings and ensure DirectShow multimedia file reader is second from the top at least that its higher than any other AVI option. You can change this by right clicking the option and selecting higher a few times if needed.

If this doesnt fix it you may have to seperat the Audio and video first then rencode them together.

Also take a look at these links http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/AVItoVCD.htm http://www.divx-digest.com/articles/avi2mpeg1.html
~NewtronX

ASHY  2002-05-10 20:14:21 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I agree it is quite likely a software problem.

I also have much experience building PC's. Infact I have a qualifiction I gained from a course at college for it, also two qualifications regarding operating systems. So I do have some knowledge behind my answers.

The only reason I suggested the memory problem is because I remember another post someone from someone who was having EXACTLY the same problem and no matter what he tried the error remained and ONLY got the error when encoding.

The problem was sorted instantly when out of the blue he just replaced the memory. This is why I'm suggesting borrowing or taking one out if he has two and swapping them over to see what effect it has.

I know for a fact that shadowing in the BIOS can cause this problem and so can other software which hasn't been coded properly and can cause improper memory handling. Windows won't necessarily show the software thats causing it in the report.

The suggestions are simply to exonerate the obvious to see what effect it has.

The first thing I would do is to shut down any other programs because I know from experience this happens.

Encoding is very intensive work for a PC and thus uses and needs all it's resources to accomplish the task. This is why memory errors or hardisk errors or whatever may only surface when the PC is 'pushed' to it's limit.

Other software may never create the same errors as they are no where near as intesive or resource gobbling as encoding.

Having said this if all software problems are exonerated then all that can be left is a hardware problem. Simple as that.

But like you say the first thought is software, so I would suggest a few things such as.
Download TMPG again or another version.

Install new motherboard drivers.

After all other settings have been tried and other software exonerated then do a system reinstall.

If all else fails check hardware.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Removing frames No.20868
Drareg  2002-05-08 07:35:05 ( ID:il3vjyqwtsn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is there a way to remove the scrolls at the end of a movie once it has been converted to Mpeg and before it is burned on CD. There is about 4 or 5 minutes at the end I would like to remove. It might give me a chance to fit it all on 1 cd if its possible

Thanks
Drareg

Minion  2002-05-08 07:43:58 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Do you mean you just want to cut a piece of the end?If thats what you want to do then you just go under"file" to "mpeg tools" then to "merge&cut" and load in your file then choose your output directory then click "edit" and there you choose were you want to cut it......make sure you choose the right format at the top of the screen or you will have the wrong header on your file and it wont play.....

Question - TE25 - Archiver No.20864
optimus  2002-05-08 06:51:03 ( ID:2okv1gg6nfc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I need to convert .vro files from a DVD-RAM disc recorded on a Panasonic E20 to .vob or .mpeg2 using software and my computer's internal DVD-RAM drive. Will I be able to use TMPGEnc to make the file format conversion?

Minion  2002-05-08 06:57:16 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Not unless they are some type of avi file.......

Gant  2002-05-08 08:19:02 ( ID:3pzi..eqyjo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

avisynth will frameserve those files .vro for u to use it in tmpeg and encode it into an mpeg2 stream... later u can mux that mpeg2 stream with the audio mp2/ac3/whatever and with your authoring dvd program :)

Matta ne.

optimus  2002-05-08 09:37:45 ( ID:2okv1gg6nfc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thank you for the quick responses.

Question - TE25 - Trouble Multiplexing SVCD to VCD No.20860
cp  2002-05-08 06:40:23 ( ID:sbrljz8sqw. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I've been trying to "trick" my DVD player into thinking a SVCD is really a VCD using the trick I found at http://www.geocities.com/newestmoviesencode/dvdvcd.

however when i try to use the multiplexing I get an error message like this and it stops:

"6035 s packets cause buffer underflow the mpeg file might cause error when played"

sometimes this happens at 99%, or at 15%. i'm afraid to burn the files given this. anyone have any suggestions?

Minion  2002-05-08 06:55:58 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Dont do it by multiplexing it just take the mpeg file and put it in the "merge and cut" feature choose vcd-non-standard at the top and then choose your directory for your new mpeg file and click "run" this will put the vcd header on the mpeg2 without haveing to de multiplex then multiplex......

Gant  2002-05-08 08:15:51 ( ID:3pzi..eqyjo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

he he he... that message is to warn you about the compatibility with the standart... usually if that value is not too high it'll work smootly... what do i mean high?... like 10000 or more... even with 10000 you might be lucky and have no problem since most dvd players taht also play vcd and svcd dont really complain about xvcd or xsvcd :)

So dont worry... believe me... i'e burned more that a 100 vcds and svcd with that mesage and only had one prob once... i got 15000 and the video and audio were desync when played on the standalone :\n
Matta ne.

ASHY  2002-05-09 13:41:52 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

As long as you choose 'non standard VCD' in either the simple multiplex option or merge and cut you won't get the buffer underflow warning.
You are getting the warning beacause TMPG is checking the VCD for underflows, but you are using a SVCD, so you will always get this warning if you use the the 'standard VCD' setting rather than the 'non standard'

Regarding this SVCD to VCD trick.
I don't think this is tricking your player at all.

The reason this works on some players is because when creating an SVCD some incompatible players assume that the folder the MPEG file is stored in is the 'MPEGAV' folder on the disk and not the standard 'MPEG2' folder.
The 'MPEGAV' folder is used for VCD not for SVCD.

So when you insert an SVCD in the player it will look in the MPEGAV folder and won't find the file because it is in the MPEG2 folder and will just say 'No disk'

Most burning programs (such as VCdeasy and NERO) have the ability to correct this compatibilty problem by allowing you to change the folder name from 'MPEG2 to MPEGAV' thus allowing your player to find and play the file.

You will find this under the 'Video cd' tab in nero in the 'New compilation window'. Just click the button called 'Compatibility' and change it to 'MPEGAV'.
Same goes for VCDeasy. You find it under Settings>S(VCD) player where it says SVCD you will see a tick box.

I would recommend trying the above method first rather than changing the header to MPEG1 and burning as a standard VCD as this will make it incompatible with normal players which do look in the 'MPEG2' folder for a SVCD and they will refuse to play it.
Using the method above it should still be compatible with either type of machine.

ASHY

Request - TE25 - Mr No.20857
James Gardiner  Home )  2002-05-08 05:46:11 ( ID:lbrvonamown )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

HI support team,
I was wondering if you where likely to come out with support for MP@HL any time soon? Ie for High Definition (HDTV) mpeg2 encoding?

Cheers,
James

Minion  2002-05-08 06:04:30 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

"tmpgenc" does support "main profile & high level" under profile and level in the "video" settings it also supports "high profile&high level" and a few other profiles......

ASHY  2002-05-09 15:43:44 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Jaysus, what is it with some people. R they blind?

Question - TE25 - No display Charactor of Button No.20856
Jay Choi  2002-05-08 05:33:44 ( ID:dgm2ltqadm2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I can't see charactor of button.
So, can't use TMPGEnc program.

Jay.

Question - TE25 - DIvX to VCD template. Is it good enough? No.20847
Darren  2002-05-08 04:17:24 ( ID:momph9wyw6r )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Using the VCD NTSC template on a P3 1GHz this file only takes an hour and 20 min to encode and looks close to the original avi.

Q - Is there any settings I can apply in tmpgenc to enhance the vcd of this animated file rather that presuming it's video?

Q - Is it best to use CBR, VBR, two pass or what for animation???

Q - Is it possible to set the mpg commpression level to NONE as I don't want any "blocky" results?

My steps...

1. I extract a full rate WAV from virtual Dub.
2. Use the vcd template and encode. No settings changed.
3. Burn to disk. (been getting underruns though)

Audio

Audio Format - MPG Layer-3
Average data rate - 6.967 Kb/Sec
Sample rate - 22.50 kHz
Channels - 2 (Stereo)

Video

AVI (divX) 118,476 Mb

Frame width - 352 pixles
Frame height - 240 pixles
Play length - 1461.434 sec
Frame count - 43796
Frame rate - 29.970 frames/sec
Date rate 81.74 kb/sec
Video sample size 24bit
Video compression - DIVXMPG4 V3

Sorry for the long question.

Thanks

Darren

Minion  2002-05-08 04:30:00 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

animation has to be encoded at a different setting in the "quantize matrix" settings, it has to be changed from default to "cg/animation"..And the best way to get rid of macro blocks is to up the bitrate,I use 1650kbs for vcd and I get 60min on each disk with much better quality,and generaly speaking I think cbr for mpeg1 is better if you don"t care about a little bigger file size but if you want a smaller file size vbr is the way to go, but vbr isn"t supported in the vcd standard but either is 1650kbs bitrate,my player and most will play vcd"s with a bitrate up to 5000kbs but who wants 15min on 1 cd....

Darren  2002-05-08 04:56:02 ( ID:momph9wyw6r )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thank Minion, thats just the answer i was looking for. :)

It's interesting that VBR isn't supported. I don't care about file size as I am only burning one episode per CD. Approx 25min each. So I should go for CBR at 5000 right and enable "padding"???

Where can I read about what VCD will and wont support as far as bit rate and stuff goes?

Minion  2002-05-08 05:59:49 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

if you are trying to get 25minutes on a cd try 3800kbs first and padding is allways enabled in cbr mode....any vcd that isn"t 352 by 240 ntsc or 352 by 288 pal and 1150kbs cbr isn"t vcd compliant but allmost all players will play vcd"s with higher bitrates, but this is a new quasi standard called xvcd,which is a vcd with higher bitrates but even some players will let you play vcd"s with a resolution of 720 by 480, and if you upped the bitrate to like 3000kbs it would be like a psudo dvd, and yes there are dvd"s that are mpeg1...but for figureing out the amount of max bitrate you can apply to each avi clip, here is a equation that i use: I divide the amount of minutes in my movie clip by 100,000.so if I have a 50minute movie clip I divide that by 100,000 and that is 2000 so 2000kbs would be the max for a 50minute clip to fit on one cd...and to find out what your dvd player can play go to www.vcdhelp.com and they have a section on dvd player compatability.....I hoped this helped you some?...good luck........

Gant  2002-05-08 08:08:39 ( ID:3pzi..eqyjo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Posted by Minion:
"animation has to be encoded at a different setting in the "quantize matrix" settings, it has to be changed from default to "cg/animation""

This is not correct... its only aplied to rendered cg animation, otherwise it will look worst that than using standart... not conversion... for conversion from a divx u should use the tmpg standart... because the cg animation is thought to be high quality computer graphics... and this is not the case... we're talking about divx.

If your actually going for MPEG 1 then see Minion's second post... but my advice would be Mpeg2...

In MPEG2 if your going for only 1 episode per cd... my advise would be mvbr -100 of frame quality lost and the bitrate... well just use a bitratecalc ^_^

Matta ne.

Darren  2002-05-08 08:38:57 ( ID:momph9wyw6r )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes, i tried the animation setting and it came out worse...

The standard template is pretty good so I might just stick with that.

I didn't think MPEG-2 was VCD v2.0 compatible???

I will try the calc method and see how it looks.

thanks guys

davec  2002-05-08 16:03:27 ( ID:v3azi/rnih6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Actually mpeg2 is not vcd compatable it is SVCD compatible.

Davec

Minion  2002-05-08 22:51:44 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sory ,I thought he was encodeing "computer generated animation" ,I don"t do animation so i haven"t tried it....

ASHY  2002-05-09 16:36:46 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If your movie is only 25 mins in length then I would encode to MPEG2 if your DVD player is capable of playing SVCD.
The quality and compression rate are much better than standard VCD when using MPEG2.

As for CBR. Forget it unless you are creating a bog standard VCD 2.0 compliant VCD for an incompatible DVD player (unlikely).
DVD players are variable bitrate machines by design and it doesn't make sense to waste the bitrate in a movie when it's not needed or needed else where.

CBR is just the easy way out for people who don't know how to use VBR correctly and will NEVER give you a better quality movie file size for file size compared to VBR it will just give you macroblocks in fast action detailed scenes even when it is set quite high.

Concerning MPEG1 it is possible to create a 2hr movie with an average bitrate of 2000kb/s using VBR rather than 1600kb/s using CBR. This will result in a far higher quality movie.

If you decide to encode to MPEG2 try encoding at full resolution 720x576 PAL or 720x480 NTSC and use 'Constant quality(CQ)' rather than 'Automatic VBR (CQ_VBR) as this will give you a better quality movie for the file size.

Just set your bitrate something like: Min - 2000 Max - 6000 Quality 80
Maybe try the DVD template as this should fit a 25min movie on to one cd.
I guarantee this will give you a high qaulity movie.
The same settings go for XVCD if your player will allow it.

Oh and regarding Gant's post referring to MVBR. You would only use this setting if you wanted to set the bitrate for individual scenes in a movie using the force picture type option and is worthless otherwise, but I agree with the point about CG/Animation.

ASHY

Bug report - TE25 - Hercules Game Theater, WindowsXP, TMPGEnc Incompatiblity No.20843
Chase  2002-05-08 04:03:26 ( ID:hqc1p9twugr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I believe the Hercules Game TheaterXP with Drivers v3.01 or v4.1 (latest) is incompatibile with TMPGEnc v2.0 -> v2.5a (or probably all versions) when it comes to loading audio.

AMD Athlon XP
Epox 8K7A Motherboard
512 DDR RAM
GeForce3
Hercules GTXP
WindowsXP

I can send an error report if requested etc, is it possible to get this issue looked into or resolved?

Chase Preston
cpreston@inboundcomputers.com

Minion  2002-05-08 04:15:05 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tmpgenc is only compatible with certain audio formats,what format does are you speaking of and how are you useing your Hercules with "tmpgenc"?

Chase  2002-05-08 23:41:55 ( ID:hqc1p9twugr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It is the soundcard, not the format that is the problem. Hercules Game Theater XP is like a Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy.

ffast  2002-05-09 04:49:47 ( ID:rq73n1voqvj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I do not think this is bug or imcompatibility with the sound card.

It is just a matter of file format you are using.

Question - TE25 - no sound when convert 7G avi to mpeg2 No.20841
nina  2002-05-08 03:16:34 ( ID:xsq9o/fq7r2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I exported a 7GB avi file from adobe premier 6.0. then I converted it to MPEG2 using TMPGEnc. When I played it on DVD , there is no sound and the video is fine. But if I exported a smaller avi file from adobe and converted it, I can successfully played it on DVD.

So what's the problem? Please help me.

Minion  2002-05-08 04:19:53 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

All I can think of is that the audio was set at the wrong frequency,for it to play on your dvd player it has to be 41000hz output,it will play on your computer at other frequencys but not on your dvd player,thats all I can think of right now but maybe someone else has a answer.......

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.