TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 3 / 3 ]  
Classify Title User name Reply Last update
Question Can i merge multiple mp4 files to one CUT window gateaux 0 2016-12-08 19:12:37
Question No Smart Render-able Clip criggs 1 2016-12-09 12:51:10
Request Variable framerate of mp4 avc Al 1 2016-10-21 15:39:49
Question Smart Commercial Candidate Detector Dennis Hartley 3 2016-09-25 23:19:30
Request Enchancement of Smart Rendering Analyzer Inapickle 1 2016-09-20 23:54:54
Question Split Mp4 video into clips seen as rescue barbara Watson 1 2016-09-16 14:05:11
Bug report AC3 audio not playing and Audio is RESCUE - NO audio in output Michael Wright 1 2016-09-02 15:18:05
Request Timeline and Subtitles George 1 2016-09-21 16:07:22
Question Default settings template Dennis 2 2017-04-27 22:16:49
Free talk Upcoming English Version of TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 Development team 6 2016-05-09 06:00:21

TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 3 / 3 ]  
Question - Can i merge multiple mp4 files to one CUT window No.70557
gateaux  2016-12-08 19:12:37 ( ID:efnink6atpw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

in .mts sequence files i can cut all of them in same time.

How can i do in .mp4? i can import multi files but cannot include

all of them to cut in same window.

Question - No Smart Render-able Clip No.70555
criggs  2016-12-08 09:47:41 ( ID:1qmif0qdywc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I've been very impressed and very happy with Smart Renderer 5, for the most part. I've pulled a bunch of different kinds of files into it, and it has managed to smart render my edited versions in most cases without a problem. Furthermore, I've given it a few mix-and-match jobs, where the Master clip had radically different codecs and/or resolution from some of the Rescue clips, and yet, every time, I've gotten a smooth render of the combination of the two or more files; very impressive.

However I've also been experiencing an intermittent problem with Smart Renderer 5. About once every five files or so, Smart Renderer 5 will simply reject the file I'm trying to work with. I'll get the following message: "There is no Smart Render-able clip in the Source. It is necessary to add one clip that can be smart rendered at least."

What do I do about this? What do I have to do to make the clip acceptable to Smart Renderer 5? For the record, the last file where I had this problem was an flv file with the following stats:

VIDEO:
Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)
Resolution: 1280x738
Display Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 29.970389
Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV
AUDIO:
Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 HZ

The video playback speed was 1937 Kbps and the audio playback speed was 108K, for a combined playback speed of 2045Kbps.

I'm hoping this is a problem with which many of you are familiar, and that there is a successful workaround for it. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

criggs  2016-12-09 12:51:10 ( ID:1qmif0qdywc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well, I found out what was causing the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone here know what to do about the following problem

I opened up the Clip Properties and discovered that they listed there why Smart Renderer 5 was saying that this clip was not Smart Render-able. The reason listed was low_delay_hrd_flag = 1 (Not Supported).

I have no idea what that means. Does anyone here know what that means? And does anyone here know how to fix that? Thanks for any help!

Request - Variable framerate of mp4 avc No.70499
Al  2016-10-07 18:46:07 ( ID:zgkmvrniufl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My mp4 avc videos from Sony SL smartphone have Variable frame rate: for example, frame rate 29.685 fps, minimum frame rate 14.847 fps, maximum frame rate 30.354 fps. When I edit this video in TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 it frame rate is constant 29,723 fps. The resulting video with sound desynchronizes(( I need output video with variable frame rate.
It is my wish to edit videos with variable framerate in TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5. Thank you.

Ades  2016-10-21 15:39:49 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hopefully they take this to their wish list.
cheers

Question - Smart Commercial Candidate Detector No.70478
Dennis Hartley  2016-09-23 05:19:11 ( ID:jx7cm32mhm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The software description implies that it can detect commercial breaks but trying with a mp4 video, that has a number of long (5 second) black parts in it, detects nothing! Am I missing something here? Do I need to buy the "TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector" ?

tkrave  2016-09-23 16:58:49 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The Commercial Candidates Detector is already integrated into the software I think. I'm not sure it will work on a 5 second black segment though, as I think it looks for segments that are the length of normal commercials (15 seconds, 30 seconds, etc.).

Dennis Hartley  2016-09-23 18:36:47 ( ID:jx7cm32mhm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Other video editors that have this facility (VideoRedo for example) search for black frames and I assumed this worked the same way. This is how I'm doing it at the moment, using VideoRedo to find the ad breaks and Smart Renderer 5 to do the editing. I was hoping to be able to do it all in SR5.

Dennis Hartley  2016-09-25 23:19:30 ( ID:jx7cm32mhm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Interestingly I've now used SR5 with some films with full advert breaks and it works reasonably well however, it does only seem to detect black or fixed frames on a few seconds long so I don't see why it shouldn't work with the programmes I had tried that had some simple black sequences of 5 seconds or so.

Request - Enchancement of Smart Rendering Analyzer No.70475
Inapickle  2016-09-20 23:37:27 ( ID:vxxtzk3ivjo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The Smart Rendering Analyzer, such as it is, is a helpful tool for gauging the extent of re-encoding that will take place, but I would find it far more useful if this feature could be enhanced so that those specific frames that are marked for re-encoding are identified and distinguished in some way (color highlight or similar) on the Clip Edit Window timeline.

Surely this is something that could be easily implemented, even it it requires 'refreshing' the smart analysis after editing ?

Would anyone else find this useful?

Inapickle  2016-09-20 23:54:54 ( ID:vxxtzk3ivjo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Further thoughts - maybe could make this an option in the Preferences, so that when selected the Smart Rendering Analysis is automatically refreshed when clicking 'OK' after editing in the Clip Edit Window. Sure you'd have to wait a bit longer for the analysis to complete, but the information gained would be far more useful than the existing representation.

Question - Split Mp4 video into clips seen as rescue No.70453
barbara Watson  2016-09-10 01:43:23 ( ID:.f6bprw0hzl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am trying to split mp4 recorded multiple movies videos into the different movies and everytime it lists the clips as rescue. Is there a way to fix this. I tried spliting a mpg and it split fine. I also tried with Mastering Works Trial and it split. I have the trial version of both to see what will work before buying.

tkrave  2016-09-16 14:05:11 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You can try running the Smart Rendering Analyzer in the Format stage to help figure out why your clips will be re-encoded.

Bug report - AC3 audio not playing and Audio is RESCUE - NO audio in output No.70375
Michael Wright  2016-07-04 21:00:57 ( ID:.uuwvnctkua )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Need help. I have the new Mpeg Smart Renderer 5 and a TS file with ac3 (5.1 channels). When I edit this file, no audio is played back. The format window shows it as AUDIO RESCUE. Outputs from this file are without audio, but there appears to be an audio stream in my media playback software (Media Player Classic).

Interesting Fact: If I first run this file through an alternate video editor, the output from that editor has the AC3 audio still intact. Also, that output file can then be loaded into TMPG Smart Renderer 5 and it has audio (and no "RESCUE" noted). How can I help to fix this bug in the program? Thanks.

Ades  2016-09-02 15:18:05 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Did you already tried via the newest version?
http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tmsr5_rireki.html
cheers

Request - Timeline and Subtitles No.70345
George  2016-05-20 02:55:32 ( ID:gizj1inbaql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What the title says:

Timeline Mode (similar to Mastering Works) and full BD/DVD subtitle support (including .srt tag import).

Ades  2016-09-21 16:07:22 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi
I guess for the moment this is the only supported:
*Subtitle data is not imported other than ISDB standard subtitle streams.
cheers

Question - Default settings template No.70330
Dennis  2016-05-09 20:49:06 ( ID:jx7cm32mhm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This is a great release, much faster at editing than version 4. However, it would be even better if there was a way of setting ALL the defaults for the program as you can in Mastering Works 5. I edit mostly recorded TV programmes and always like to set the audio to 'Normaise'. Master Works 5 can remember this,lets have it for Smart Renderer as well please.

Dennis.

Ades  2016-09-02 10:04:06 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

do you mean like having your output settings saved in a file?
If yes, i think is possible,
on format stage > make your settings > click Open menu button >
and choose "Save as user output settings file".
Later you can open such file the same way by choosing "Import user output settings file".
cheers

Dennis Hartley  2017-04-27 22:16:49 ( ID:77cmmiayntc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In Video Mastering Works 6 under 'Preferences' 'Clip Edit Settings' Default Settings' there is an option for a 'Default Filter Template' where I can choose a default filter template to apply to all projects. Since all my editing is of TV programmes I've recorded I always set the Audio to Volume Normalise.
There seems to be nothing like this in Smart Renderer.

Free talk - Upcoming English Version of TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 No.70305
Development team  Home )  2016-04-26 12:59:51 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Cut The Gordian Knot. Video Cutting Carried it to Extremes.
Announcing the upcoming release of the successor to TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4,
English version of TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5.

Preview trial version released today!
The download version will be released on May 9th(PST), 2016.

----------------------------------------------------
The Concept
In developing this new version, we were not only aiming to expand the smart rendering range, we were also focusing on a "back to basics" concept - that most desirable tool for cutting video must be really fast and smooth.

In addition to reworking the internal processing, other elements such as the seeking procedure and cutting order have been optimized. Combined with a newly evolved cut editing interface, these improvements allow for fast and comfortable editing.

The de facto standard in video cutting tools now supports H.265/HEVC Smart Rendering.
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 is a high-speed video cutting tool focusing on MPEG video file formats.

The product is designed so you can cut videos with speed and presicion, and it also incorporates the "Smart Rendering" function which allows super-fast output with practically no loss in quality.

In addition to smart rendering MPEG-1/2 and H.264/AVC, this latest version supports smart rendering of H.265/HEVC - a new format in the 4K and 8K generation, and features newly added powerful functions.

New features include 10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC input and output support, XVAC S output support, MXF container import support, ISO File Direct Import support, and more newly added and improved functions.

One of these new features, the Production Tool, was developed for advanced preparation for editing, and allows users to perform the Commercial Candidate Detector and Indexing for Seeking functions automatically through the folder monitoring function.

The software also includes a Blu-ray BDAV authoring function, allowing for more output options in addition to the amazing high speed and high quality cut editing.

This new product will take your video cutting to the extreme!

Main New Features:
- Native Support for 64-bit Architecture.

Format Related:
- H.265/HEVC Smart Rendering Support.
- MXF Import Support
- ISO File Direct Import and Editing Support.
- 10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC Input and Output Support.
- XAVC S Output Support.
- Post-processing of Title/Multi Streams Analyzing Support.

Editing Related:
- Improved Editing Functions and Interface
- Quick Properties and File History Functions
- Sharing Clip Support between Applications.
- Newly Improved Precise and High Speed Cut Editing Interface.
- Faster, Enhanced Dragging Seeking, plus Index for Seeking function.
- Real-time Clip Registering Function.
- Quick Cut Function - Instantly Cut When Setting the Cut Range.
- Current Frame Information Display function
- Player Controller Undocking Support.
- Keyframe List Preset Support.
- CUDA(TM) and Intel(R) Media SDK (QSV) H.265/HEVC Hardware Decoding Support
- AMD Media SDK H.264/AVC Hardware Decoding Support.
- Multiple Title Addition Support.

Other:
- Production Tool - Automatically Assists with Advanced Editing Preparation.

And more...

For more details, see the product page here:
http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tmsr5.html

Discover even more improved functions!
Test out the software for yourself!
http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tmsr5.html

Important Notice for TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4 Users:
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 is only for Windows 64-bit OS versions, and cannot be used in a 32-bit environment.
The following functions which are included in TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4 cannot be used in TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5. Please be aware of these changes before
purchasing the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 upgrade version.

- HDV Capturing Function
- XDVD Specifications MPEG File Output Function
- The Time Tone Reduction Filter in the Audio Denoise.
- MPEG File for Video-CD and Super Video CD Output Function

-----------------------------------------------------
Try TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 today!

Craig  2016-04-26 13:03:58 ( ID:30thgo3l5af )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I just downloaded the trial version and the program will not open. I have Version. 4.2.4.68 installed and it works fine

martytx  2016-04-27 06:57:53 ( ID:.3g9dct30b6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Same here. Running Windows 10 x64 pro. All other TMPGEnc programs work fine. After install doesn't prompt for license like the others do. Using Norton AV. Disabled it and it still won't run.

George  2016-04-30 09:20:34 ( ID:gizj1inbaql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you have a DPI display setting other than 100%, then that was the problem. It's already fixed, you just have to redownload the trial version.

George  2016-05-06 21:13:46 ( ID:4uslfllopul )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Looks like a very good release, I will test and most probably upgrade - a pity there is still no subtitle support.

Deckard51  2016-05-09 05:47:42 ( ID:s69jffiswoh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes very good release, but why each output file is called automatically "program ..." and not as the name of the original input file? every time you need to copy the original name of the file and change

Deckard51  2016-05-09 06:00:21 ( ID:s69jffiswoh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Yes very good release, but why each output file is called automatically "program ..." and not as the name of the original input file? every time you need to copy the original name of the file and change

I'm sorry, I found the solution. Never mind :)

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.