Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 272 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 PCM Linear not supported? Tako 1 2005-07-28 21:17:28
Question TME1 AVI or MPEG to DVD idris 3 2008-11-17 15:23:24
Question TME1 Avi File Henry 0 2005-07-26 15:54:19
Free talk TE25 DVD Media, 8X DVD R Media, CD-R www.cdrdvdrmedia.com CnRambler 1 2005-07-26 22:05:08
Question TE25 MPG output file size can't be changed Fettschlumpf 2 2005-08-08 16:20:07
Question TE25 Picture blank and only a second of sound! Tripledrop 0 2005-07-20 19:02:33
Question TE25 Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut jkd_ba 2 2005-07-26 22:03:12
Question TE25 Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut jkd_ba 1 2005-07-19 17:38:01
Bug report TE25 TMPGEnc.exe error under Windows SP2 John 1 2005-07-19 17:07:17
Question TE25 Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut jkd_ba 0 2005-07-17 21:22:54
Question TE30 Batch creator spragg 0 2005-07-17 17:33:09
Question TE25 Problem Converting Xvid Nazigod 1 2005-07-17 18:53:44

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 272 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - PCM Linear not supported? No.43348
Tako  2005-07-27 01:45:48 ( ID:hsmwgres/z2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm having a problem with PCM Linear (audio in wav) in "Simple-Multiplex" (MPEG-Tools). It said the PCM Linear isn't supported in multiplex to system stream. However this isn't occured in the main window "input audio" column. I tried to use the main window one, but however I just want to multiplex both video and audio back into 1 file, not doing encoding...

Any help from anyone, please...

PS. I'm trying to multiplex a PS2 game rip...which is a m2v format and a wav (de-multiplex from the game disc which its raw file was PSS)

ashy  2005-07-28 21:17:28 ( ID:xaky0um6ad2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Mpeg2 doesn't support PCM in it's raw form.
I'm sure there are particluar tools for the PS2 to do this. PSS is a propriertry container format.

Question - TME1 - AVI or MPEG to DVD No.54403
idris  2005-07-26 18:57:20 ( ID:9o7qvc8a1a2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,

i am getting a few discs with many avis and mpegs on from my cous he said you can only play them on pc, but if you use tmpeg you can convert them and reburn them to make them playable on dvd players.

can this program do this, and if so how is itdone, i have tried running the program but cant get my head around some of the terms etc. i know i want pal (being in the uk) and dvd, but what do i need to do to get the final iso to burn

thanks
Idris

B_Racer  2005-08-05 11:37:13 ( ID:0jd4rmr3tyn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPGEnc 2.5x can do this...

dan witzel  2005-11-08 01:52:43 ( ID:nuppnkrtkfc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

the program can make a vcd/scvd/dvd/etc... compliant stream , how ever you will need vcdimager or nero to put it into a container for the player vcdimager is still free i believe

ヒゲ 脱毛  Home )  2008-11-17 15:23:24 ( ID:34fmbnghiol )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

i am getting a few discs with many avis and mpegs on from my cous he said you can only play them on pc, but if you use tmpeg you can convert them and reburn them to make them playable on dvd players.

Question - TME1 - Avi File No.54402
Henry  2005-07-26 15:54:19 ( ID:doqsu.mjtha )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm trying to convert an AVI file into a Mpeg file, but when I try to load the file to be converted I receive a message that the file can not be opened or is of an unsupported kind. How can I make the convertion? How do I get a help? How do I by the licence? And how does it costs?

Free talk - TE25 - DVD Media, 8X DVD R Media, CD-R www.cdrdvdrmedia.com No.43346
CnRambler  Home )  2005-07-26 02:31:38 ( ID:utnycgvxvvm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Cdrdvdrmedia.com - Online store for ink, epson inkjet, epson inkjet cartridge, epson toner cartridge, canon inkjet, canon inkjet cartridge, canon toner cartridge, hp inkjet, hp inkjet cartridge, hp toner cartridge, computer hardware and accessories.

http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/8x-dvd-r-blank-media-dvdr-discs-disc.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/blank-8x-dvd-r-dvdr-media-disc.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/index.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/blank-dvd-r-dvdr-media-disc.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/canon-ink-inkjet-toner-cartridge.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/epson-ink-inkjet-toner-cartridge.html
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/hp-ink-inkjet-toner-cartridge.html

ashy  2005-07-26 22:05:08 ( ID:xaky0um6ad2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sod off spammer!

Question - TE25 - MPG output file size can't be changed No.43343
Fettschlumpf  Home )  2005-07-22 15:20:15 ( ID:lhftqaoa9cm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi there,

I want to encode a small video of our last concert of our band for download on our website. I captured the data from the camera (mpg and wav) and arranged it as a divx video file (appr. 4 minutes, 28,3 MB). Now I want to reduce the bitrate to recude the file size and convert it to mpg1, that the video can be watched on almost ever pc.

My problem: The project wizard says "Estimated file size: 8,48 MB" but after encoding the mpg1-file, it is ALWAYS 41,8 MB. I tried a lot of different video and audio compressions: CBR,CQ, 120kbps, 150kbps, 80kbps ... the estimated file size changes with changing the bitrate, but not the encoded file.

I hope someone has an idea ...

thank you, Kevin

ashy  2005-07-24 14:00:31 ( ID:c9rwdyebxxw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Your trying to create a VCD instead of an MPEG1 file.
Run the MPEG you have through the simple multiplexer and set the 'TYPE' as 'MPEG-1 system(automatic)'
This will remove the VCD padding.

Next time you create a non standard format ensure you select 'MPEG1 System' as the encoding type and not 'MPEG1 Video CD'

Fettschlumpf  Home )  2005-08-08 16:20:07 ( ID:9ri9acbc5oh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It works, thank you.

Question - TE25 - Picture blank and only a second of sound! No.43342
Tripledrop  2005-07-20 19:02:33 ( ID:jo0uaztuatl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have been using TMPGEnc for several years to change my avi files into DVD-ready MPeg2, but the last few sets of files don't play properly.

My media player plays the first second or two of the sound from the clip, and then freezes. At no point does the picture actually show on screen... just blackness

Does anybody know what's wrong? I have never had this problem before, and I'm sure I'm doing everything the same as normal!!

Question - TE25 - Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut No.43339
jkd_ba  2005-07-18 05:22:27 ( ID:ird3okhrtjm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

Just began using TMPGEnc v2.5 (free version) to join multiple mpg files using the "Merge & Cut" feature. Does anyone know why when highlighting multiple files in the "Open" window to be added, the last file is listed as the first file (ie. file 30, file 1, file 2, file 3 ... file 29)?

I don't find dragging file 30 to the bottom of the list to work so I have to delete it and then add it individually for it to appear at the bottom of the list as it should be.

I have multiple sets of files to Merge & Cut and this process is cumbersome along with the fact I can't seem to find a batch feature for Merge & Cut.

This program came highly recommended and I'm going to assume I'm not doing something correct. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

jkd_ba

schnupper  2005-07-25 10:15:19 ( ID:fmpl.kohmzn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It's a windows thing. At least I've found that to be true on other programs I use. Try selecting the last file first and the first file last. i.e. select your file30, then hold the shift key and select file01. This should open them in the correct 1-30 order.

ashy  2005-07-26 22:03:12 ( ID:xaky0um6ad2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Please read duplicate posts before repeating something already answered a week ago!

Question - TE25 - Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut No.43337
jkd_ba  2005-07-17 22:38:56 ( ID:ird3okhrtjm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

Just began using TMPGEnc v2.5 (free version) to join multiple mpg files using the "Merge & Cut" feature. Does anyone know why when highlighting multiple files in the "Open" window to be added, the last file is listed as the first file (ie. file 30, file 1, file 2, file 3 ... file 29)?

I don't find dragging file 30 to the bottom of the list to work so I have to delete it and then add it individually for it to appear at the bottom of the list as it should be.

I have multiple sets of files to Merge & Cut and this process is cumbersome along with the fact I can't seem to find a batch feature for Merge & Cut.

This program came highly recommended and I'm going to assume I'm not doing something correct. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

jkd_ba

ashy  2005-07-19 17:38:01 ( ID:c9rwdyebxxw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm sorry but you cannot add the files like this. You MUST add in the sequence that you want the files merged as this is simply the way windows is arranging the files.

Unless you add the files in the order you want them then TMPG has no way of knowing in which order to place them in the Merge/Cut window. Simply clicking and highlighting in the order you want them will not suffice as windows will attempt to rearrange the order based on file names e.t.c.

When you click 'ADD' and open the folder that contains all the files you need to add look in the 'FILE' box and notice the sequence that windows puts the files you highlight. This is how it will be added to the TMPG MergeCut window.

To make windows add the files correctly you must ensure the files are numbered in sequence like 01, 02, 03,...12, 13, 14...etc and then add them in reverse order.
So for file 01 to 14 highlight 14 first then 13 then 12 and so on until the last one you click is 01.
Windows should then order them in the right sequence.

Bug report - TE25 - TMPGEnc.exe error under Windows SP2 No.43335
John  2005-07-17 22:05:36 ( ID:1sennkb5u5w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The OS is Windows XP SP2. Try to convert rmvb to MPEG-1. Installed K-lite-code Mega version. So Windows Media player can play rmvb fles.

But under TMPGEnc Plus v2.54.37.135, rmdomly, it gives TMPGEnc.exe error when load the rmvb files. If using the wizard, sometimes it load one file OK and converts OK (with sound). Last time I convert 10 rmvb files in a batch successfully.

Somehow, it gives TMPGEnc.exe file (then crash) even with one file. The program loads OK, when select the source file, reading it and then it will fail out.

The Direct Show filter is set to 0 ( third from the top). Tried to set to 2 ( the first one) and it seems failing more frequently.

Anyone has the some problem?

Thanks

ashy  2005-07-19 17:07:17 ( ID:c9rwdyebxxw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm sorry, but you can't call this a bug. TMPG does not specifically support this format.
TMPG will work with most directshow codecs, however it is reliant on directshow codecs to do the decoding. The real media format is not necessarily intended to be used in third party software such as TMPG and therefore any incompatabilities cannot be attributed to TMPG itself, but rather a decoding problem.

Question - TE25 - Adding Files While Using Merge & Cut No.43334
jkd_ba  2005-07-17 21:22:54 ( ID:ird3okhrtjm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,

jkd_ba

Question - TE30 - Batch creator No.53472
spragg  2005-07-17 17:33:09 ( ID:l1efsa/9ubf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Does anybody know how to create a batch file manually?
I need to encode a load of MP3 audio plus seperate video files, and TMPGenc asks for editing conformation after each one i load - it will take me weeks to sit there and press OK after each one loads!

If anybody has the format, i can write a piece of code that i will make available for anyone.

Thanks in advance

Question - TE25 - Problem Converting Xvid No.43332
Nazigod  2005-07-16 05:21:48 ( ID:ok2klbnx8mh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

alright, when i try to convert any xvid file to mpeg-2, tmpgenc tries to convert 560,000 frames, which is over 2 hours of video paused on one frame.

ashy  2005-07-17 18:53:44 ( ID:c9rwdyebxxw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Raise the priority of the 'Directshow file reader' in the VFAPI plugins.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.