Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 417 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 quality problem with an Xvid joe blow 0 2003-10-08 04:23:57
Question TE25 How do I correct the frame rate of a MPEG1 file? yuki 8 2003-10-09 00:38:19
Question TE25 DVD Writer cfreint 3 2003-10-06 21:51:43
Bug report TDA1 Audio Sync Problem in Motion Menu Mujeeb Siddiqui 0 2003-10-06 15:54:46
Question TE25 How do i add titles at the bottom of the screen while the video is playing?? SacrifyX 6 2003-10-07 23:47:13
Question TE25 ac3acm decompressor not working in winxp dragonhart 2 2003-10-06 21:57:12
Question TE25 How to convert WMV/ASF-files ? Erich99 1 2003-10-05 21:58:18
Question TE25 TDVB-S to VCD, sound too slow peter 1 2003-10-04 13:51:37
Question TE25 tmpg jax 1 2003-10-04 13:31:49
Question TDA1 Confusion & DVDLab Norbreckian 1 2003-10-05 01:13:53
Question TE25 Xvid to DVD errors jsandlin 1 2003-10-04 05:29:37
Question TE25 Strange Audio/Video Sync Problem mrlucky0 2 2003-10-04 13:35:45

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 417 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - quality problem with an Xvid No.39351
joe blow  2003-10-08 04:23:57 ( ID:i4sgxky3bpa )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm converting a Xvid file (640 x 480, 42925 Frames, 29.970 Frames/Sec, 145 KB/Sec, Unknown Format) but the quality isn't what the origional has, the images become blured/large pixils when transitions form one show or bright flashes of light occur in the video. Would like to keep the file an MPEG-1 so I can burn it as a regular Video CD

Question - TE25 - How do I correct the frame rate of a MPEG1 file? No.39342
yuki  2003-10-07 00:51:32 ( ID:mai3anknaun )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

As you know, a standard MPEG1 has 29.97 fps.
I used a video capture card (ATI All-In-Wonder) to record TV programs. The result video file is of MPEG1 format and has 3 hours 5 minutes in length. The file can be played in Windows Media Player (WMP) with no problem. However, I found that the file does not have 29.97 fps. Here is how I found out:
I open the file with VirtualDub and choose File Information (see screenshot http://guest.54bb.com/images/20031002/4v95ik183wll.gif)

Number of frames in video = 237445
Total time played in WMP = 3 hr 5 min = 11100 seconds
Based on these data, the frame rate should be around 237445/11100 = 21.39 fps

However, VirtualDub shows that the file has 2 hours 10 minutes in length based on 29.97 fps. I tried to correct the frame rate in VirtualDub, but it resulted in video-audio desynchronization.

I tried to use TMPGEnc's MPEG Tools to demultiplex it. The result audio file (mp2) has 3 hours 5 minutes in length, but the result video file (m1v) has 2 hours 10 minutes. It seems that the picture motion of the result video file is faster than the original picture because it is now played at the rate of 29.97 fps.
Please advise if TMPGEnc can correct the frame rate to 29.97

Minion  2003-10-07 06:07:15 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You Probably Can"t.....Well Not with Tmpgenc or Maybe even at all, It seems that You somehow Really screwed up when captureing, it seems that you have probably Dropped a Whole Bunch of Frames and this is why when the Video is Played at 29.97fps the Audio goes out of Sync and why the Audio is 3 hours and 5 minutes and the Video is Only 2 hours and 10 minutes, Based on this Information you have Dropped allmost 1/3 of the Frames while captureing and there is no way to really correct it when there are that many Frames Lost....I also Have an All In Wonder Card and My Captures allways Turn out Great but I have a Pretty Fast PC and a extra 120gb Drive Just for Video capture ...Maybe if you explained what you are Useing to Capture with Meaning what software and and the settings you are useing and why you are captureing to Mpeg1 and your PC set up and what you are Going to do with your Files Like are you just going to keep them on your PC or are you going to Make a VCD or SVCD or DVD or are you going to Convert them to DivX or something else?? Maybe with more Information I can tell you how to go about what you are trying to do the Best way Possible but for this File I think it is probably Not a Keeper.....Cheers

yuki  2003-10-07 18:37:39 ( ID:mai3anknaun )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Minion, thanks for your time helping me.
I used an All-In-Wonder Radeon Card and its accompanied software "ATI MultiMedia Center". I opened its Digital TV screen and set up Digital VCR function for "Video CD" quality. Then I started to record TV programs. The result video file is of MPEG1 format and has 3 hours 5 minutes in length. The file can be played in Windows Media Player (WMP) with no problem.

The size of the MPEG1 file is 1.8GB, so I am trying to compress the file into another format of smaller size. I tried to convert it into a DivX AVI file using VirtualDub. I also tried to convert it into a 350K bps RealMedia file using Helix Producer Plus. However, the result AVI or RM file was 2 hours 10 minutes in length because it was assumed that the original MPEG1 file were of 29.97 fps. Also, there was video-audio desynchronization in the result AVI or RM file.

The only way that I know how to find out the number of frames in a video file is VirtualDub (Do you know a better one?) So I open the MPEG1 file with VirtualDub and choose File Information (see screenshot http://guest.54bb.com/images/20031002/4v95ik183wll.gif)

Number of frames in video = 237445
Total time played in WMP = 3 hr 5 min = 11100 seconds
Based on these data, the effective frame rate should be around 237445/11100 = 21.39 fps

I have noticed that I can compress the file with TMPGEnc by changing the bitrate to 350K. But it seems to me that TMPGEnc supports 23.976, 25 and 29.97 fps only. It is because I used TMPGEnc's MPEG Tools to demultiplex it. The result audio file (mp2) has 3 hours 5 minutes in length, but the result video file (m1v) has 2 hours 10 minutes. It seems that the picture motion of the result m1v file is faster than the original picture because it is now played at the rate of 29.97 fps.
It does not work if the MPEG1 file has 21.39 fps.
Please advise.

Minion  2003-10-07 22:46:33 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well you are Not going to be able to Do anything with this File, there are Just to many Dropped Frames...Maybe the Problem with captureing the Video is that you do not have your PC set up correctly for captureing Video or maybe you do not have a fast enough PC to capture to Mpeg...You should Have at least a 1ghz PC but preferably 2ghz+, you should have a seperate drive for Video capture and Not have any Programs running at all while Captureing Video not even Anti-Virus software, and you shouldn"t do anything with your PC while captureing video..and your Hard drive should be Defragmented before Captureing...But if you still have Problems captureing to Mpeg then maybe try a different Format like AVI cuz captureing to Mpeg is a Very CPU Intensive Operation....well good Luck

ashy  2003-10-07 23:39:27 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I don't understand your problem.

OK the audio has a reported different length than the audio, and the video seems shorter, this is likely just a quirk.
In all probability this MPEG is infact playing at 29.97 which is correct. 21.39 fps is not a standard capture frame rate and doubt very much that it even plays at this speed.
The easiest way to find out is to just play the MPEG in Windows Media player 6.4, everbody has it even on windows XP, then just look at the properties of it while playing. My guess is media player will report 29.97 or there abouts.

Does the MPEG video seem to play at the right speed when demultiplexed?
Also I don't understand why you are trying to correct the framerate from 29.97 if it plays ok and is in sync.
What Virtualdub is telling you is probably correct and the file is 2 hours 10 minutes, don't believe anything mediaplayer tells you about the length, it just isn't reliable.

Just whack this MPEG into TMPG and encode it at 29.97 and everything should be ok and in sync as long as the original is.

As for capturing to MPEG1 in the first place, this was a big mistake, use a better codec such as JPEG.

If the audio does in fact go out of sync when encoding then it is not the frame rate you need to alter, it is the length of the audio you need to shrink to match the video. Most good audio editors such as Goldwave and cooledit are able to do this quite easily and you can find info on this board how to do it.

yuki  2003-10-08 00:24:58 ( ID:mai3anknaun )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>The easiest way to find out is to just play the MPEG in Windows Media player 6.4, everbody has it even on windows XP, then just look at the properties of it while playing. My guess is media player will report 29.97 or there abouts.
>
>Does the MPEG video seem to play at the right speed when demultiplexed?

While playing the original MPEG in Windows Media player, it plays ok and is in sync. The properties show that the vendered video frame rate is about 20 or 21.

After demultiplexed, the picture motion of the result m1v video file is played at faster speed than the original picture because it is now played at the rate of 29.97 fps.

Minion  2003-10-08 00:40:13 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ashy ,I think that the Problem is that the Video is about an Hour Shorter than the Audio, that is why I believe that he has Dropped about 30% of the Frames, and Shrinking the Audio By a Whole hour to compensate for the Dropped Frames will probably not Sync it up either Cuz the audio shrinking method will only work if the Frames were dropped in a Consistant Pattern...When I Capture to Mpeg and Drop a whole Bunch of Frames the File will Play In sync But as soon as I encode the File or Demux it it goes out of Sync I think this is Because the Capture program some how Compensates for the Dropped Frames By dynamicly adjusting the Mux rate while Captureing so as to keep it in sync even though frames are dropped and the Audio and Video Lengths are Different, But when the File gets Demuxed the true audio and Video lengths are different, That is why I do not think this Particular File will Be allmost Impossible to Fix.....Cheers

ashy  2003-10-08 21:21:22 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ok I see, it does seem like frames have been dropped and that media player is playing the file slower to match the audio.
I'm not sure how this is actually accomplished by the capture device seeing as the headers in the file are actually stating it is 29.97 fps.

My capture device and software drops audio frames to match if it drops any video frames to maintain sync and fps. I don't see how you can drop video frames, but not audio and still maintain sync.
I mean if that actual part of the video which has been dropped is not there then what is the audio going to match up with, does the screen just go blank for those frames that are dropped while the audio continues until frames are recovered again?

To me it just seems like a bad capture program/hardware which is causing the problem and is not properly seting the parameters of the output as it should at 29.97
The output frame rate should still be 29.97 if set at that whether frames are dropped or not. It is only the source frames which are dropped, the output frame rate can still be whatever was required and should remain so.

I think the only way to correct this is to adjust the frame rate to match the audio if it is indeed playing at 21 fps as reported by media player.

How you are going to accomplish this I don't know, rather than changing the fram rate with virtualdub have you tried to just frame serve the MPEG to TMPG instead?

yuki  2003-10-09 00:38:19 ( ID:mai3anknaun )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>I mean if that actual part of the video which has been dropped is not there then what is the audio going to match up with, does the screen just go blank for those frames that are dropped while the audio continues until frames are recovered again?
>
>How you are going to accomplish this I don't know, rather than changing the fram rate with virtualdub have you tried to just frame serve the MPEG to TMPG instead?
>
It is quite hard to see the difference between a video playing at 21 fps and one at 29.97 fps. Both of them play ok and are in sync.

How do you frame serve the MPEG to TMPG?

Question - TE25 - DVD Writer No.39338
cfreint  2003-10-06 16:55:00 ( ID:u1s8of2ek6c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I recently purchased a DVD Writer. I also have purchased TMPGEnc about a year ago.

Now that I am able to create backup copies of DVD movies on a DVD, how can I use TMPGEnc? Since I purchased TMPGEnc, I would like to continue using it.

One of the things I tried is to put 2 SVCD movies on 1 DVD. But even though most SVCD movies fit on 3 CD discs, 2 movies do not fit on 1 DVD. I think this is because the SVCD format contains an error routine of it's own and therefore the space on a CD reserved for errors can be used for the movie.

Unfortunately, I only learned the features of TMPGEnc I needed to make SVCD movies. Perhaps someone who knows all the features of TMPGEnc can offer some advice on how I can use TMPGEnc with my DVD writer.

Video Guy  2003-10-06 18:38:21 ( ID:4yfrh0hqv72 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

SVCDs are not DVDs. You just can't burn a SVCD to a DVD disc. Your player is expecting DVD standard files, for example MPEG-2 720x480 or 704x480, etc with 48 sound. SVCD is 480x480 with 44.1 sound. There are SVCD header tricks around to try to fool the dvd player but I've seen many players choke when given these discs.

For settings try the template for dvd that comes with TMPGEnc. Adjust according to the length of the movie and according to what you deem acceptable quality. There is no one magic setting.

Remember to backup only DVD's that you legally own, and even that is a gray area depending where you live.

Video Guy

Minion  2003-10-06 21:11:03 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Pluss ...You do not Just Burn Movies to DVD you have to Author them to DVD which means you need a DVD authoring Program to Format the DVD Compliant file into a Video_TS Folder that then gets burned on to a DVD...As for Putting SVCD"s on to DVD It is Possible Because I have My Whole SVCD Collection Backed up on to DVD and all of the Disks Play perfectly But they have to be authored a Certain way and I only know of one DVD authoring Program that Properly Authors SVCD"s to DVD so they will play in Most DVD Players and the Audio has to be Resampled to 48000hz...Doing DVD"s is a Lot Different than makeing VCD or SVCD"s....

ashy  2003-10-06 21:51:43 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Minion is right it's perfectly possible to author a SVCD to DVD as long as it is done right using a few tricks. Most players will be ok with the disks, some may not, it depends on the player.
You can find info how to do it at DVDRhelp.com.

Many times there is actually no nee to re-encode a DVD movie at all. Once the the menu's are stripped a lot of movies will fit on to a DVDR.

Bug report - TDA1 - Audio Sync Problem in Motion Menu No.48791
Mujeeb Siddiqui  2003-10-06 15:54:46 ( ID:lbrvonamown )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,
I've been fumbling with DVD Author Since couple of days No Doubt it is
easy to use and simple But as i've read in so many posts about audio/music
in motion menu thats right on property page of menu display setting there
is check mark for audio/music as a background music. but tried lot of times
dosent work at all. its a bug in programme or some sort of file system error
any idea
Best regards & thanks in advance

Question - TE25 - How do i add titles at the bottom of the screen while the video is playing?? No.39331
SacrifyX  Home )  2003-10-06 10:33:19 ( ID:cazxnolcgda )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I've been trying all night to figure out how to add the title at the bottom of the screen, while the MPG is playing, I know how to add it while it's not playing but i would rather have it there while it's going, can anyone help please?
Thanks,
-Ryan

Minion  2003-10-06 21:16:15 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Your Question is Pretty Confuseing...What Title Playing Were?? Can you explain your Question in Detail???

ashy  2003-10-06 21:54:43 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What, do you mean subs?

SacrifyX  Home )  2003-10-06 23:39:11 ( ID:cazxnolcgda )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You know how people put like on music videos "#@Dal.net" at the beggining of the video? Im trying to figure that out.

SacrifyX  2003-10-06 23:54:06 ( ID:cazxnolcgda )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I guess they could be subs.

Minion  2003-10-07 06:14:57 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You you Just want like Text to be Played over top the Screen, Well most Full featured Video editing Programs have features like this and even some DVD authoring Programs but I do not know of any free software that will add Text over motion Video..When I need to do something like this I use something like Ulead Media Studio pro 7 cuz it has a Video Paint Module that lets you add text and other effects to motion Video and there are Many other but None that I know that are Freeware.........

ashy  2003-10-07 23:47:13 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If your intention is to add a simple logo to the bottom of the screen while the video is playing then all you have to do is use something like Virtualdub which has a Logo filter.
All you do is load your source into Virtualdub then add the Logo and re-encode. You will need to frameserve from Virtualdub to TMPG if you wish to re-encode to MPEG again.

Question - TE25 - ac3acm decompressor not working in winxp No.39328
dragonhart  2003-10-06 05:37:20 ( ID:joudtui.bkc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hi i've installed the ac3 decompressor in winxp for a xvid ac3 dvdrip but the sound is muzzled up. the sound is like in slow motion. can anyone help or suggest other sound codecs to use???

Minion  2003-10-06 21:13:31 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This Is THE only one that even has a Chance of Working with Tmpgenc...If you can"t get it to work properly then you will have to do it the Old way by Extracting the Audio from your AVI file to Wav format with something like Virtual Dub or AVI-Mux, then useing the Wav file as your Audio Source....

ashy  2003-10-06 21:57:12 ( ID:n2grn9uovqo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try disabling the 'Directshow filter' in the VFAPI plugins.
If that doesn't work then you will have to follow Minions advice.

Question - TE25 - How to convert WMV/ASF-files ? No.39326
Erich99  2003-10-05 19:27:50 ( ID:4lpeesxl7i6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I tried to convert a WMF-file into a MPEG-file with TMPGENc 2.59, however, the window on which one normally sees the film remained grey all the time. After completion of the conversion, the final MPEG also was only grey. What did I do wrong? Does one need a special plugin to convert WMV/ASF-files ?

Minion  2003-10-05 21:58:18 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well it can be done But Tmpgenc will not encode the audio so you will need to extract the from the WMV/ASF File to wav format first and use the Wav file as the audio source...To get Tmpgenc to accept the WMV/ASF File you first have to have the latest Windows Media Codec installed, then go to "options" to "Enviromental settings" to "Vfapi plugins" and raise the "direct Show File Reader" to 2 ..This should get the file to load Properly...But other Problems can pop up with WMV/ASF Files because they are easilly corrupted in which case you might need to use a program Like ASF-Fix to fix the file....

PS: you can use something like DB Power AMP to extract the audio to wav format..

Question - TE25 - TDVB-S to VCD, sound too slow No.39324
peter  2003-10-04 11:33:14 ( ID:p4bakfomxpk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,
if i convert a DVB-S file to VDC it works normally very good.
But i have two files which produces a sound with a lower freqency.
The picture is good, but the frequency of the sound is too low (but syncron).
What the hell is wrong? The original TV-file (MPEG-2) is ok.

I'm using TMPGEnc 2.521.

What can i do to convert these files?

peter

ashy  2003-10-04 13:51:37 ( ID:yjsxxtyiiih )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What format is the audio in and what sample rate is it?
If it's MPEG audio at 44.1khz then you don't need to re-encode it, just demux it then remux it with your re-encoded MPEG.

Question - TE25 - tmpg No.39322
jax  2003-10-04 10:36:38 ( ID:8r0frmo1kbo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

why can't i convert divx 5.0.5 avi's to VCD using tmpg?

ashy  2003-10-04 13:31:49 ( ID:yjsxxtyiiih )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Maybe it's because you haven't bothered searching this board for the answer which you can find 100's of times.

Question - TDA1 - Confusion & DVDLab No.48789
Norbreckian  2003-10-04 10:34:23 ( ID:v21yzuq9yio )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

HI.

I'm new to video editing/DVD authoring and I'm evaluating the trial version of TDA 1.5 and have a couple of questions.
Firstly I like the app as it allows me to directly use files created by my Panasonic E50 recorder, straight from DVD-RAM discs. I 'authored' a DVD of a concert recorded off-air and it worked out fine. The only thing is the menu options are a little limited.

I've now decided to try using this app then importing the results into DVDLab to allow for more flexible menus.

Confusion starts here. TDA has taken the one hour or so concert and output as three VOBS. One is menu and the others are of roughly equal size (little over 1Gb each. Why did the app split the concert into two main VOBS? Bearing in mind I want to retain the AC3 2.0 sound, how do I join these? I'm presuming I can ignore the VOB that TDA created for menu system. Is that right, or is there some link between all three VOBs?

Sorry of these are daft questions but I'd appreciate some guidance here please.

Thanks

Trevor S  2003-10-05 01:13:53 ( ID:yy0ncampghr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Confusion starts here. TDA has taken the one hour or so concert and output as >three VOBS. One is menu and the others are of roughly equal size (little over >1Gb each. Why did the app split the concert into two main VOBS?

As far as I know the DVD spec stipulates 1GB is the "standard" VOB file size.
As to joining them back up, why ? The .ifo files tell the player how to play the VOB's in sequence.

>The only thing is the menu options are a little limited.
I can do most things I want in the newer version... I often use other Apps to do a littl emore customising eg Adobe Premier to add a still photo to a 30 sec audio file then author to MPG, and use that for the background in the menu with motion meun's etc.

Only thing I would like to see added is abilty to drag a still image and a 48KHz WAV file (ah la DVD It PE) so I don't have to resort to Premier, other then that... I can get it to do what I want.

One suggestion might be go back to the DVD Author project and learn to use some of the menu features a little more ? Rather then trying to use two different authoring programs. I use it for -RAM files from my Panny E-100 and E-30, same as you for your E-50, drag and drop the files using WIndoze Explorer to the HDD first, makes the response time better when editing the clips in my opinion.

Question - TE25 - Xvid to DVD errors No.39320
jsandlin  2003-10-04 03:53:01 ( ID:gbhvmgjcn9k )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have an Xvid file with 25 fps and Fraunhoffer IIS MPEG Layer-3 audio codec. I want to convert it to PAL so that I can author it to DVD. I am receiving certain errors while attempting to begin the process of conversion. The two prominent errors are :

"Write error occured at address 77F83AED of module 'ntdll.dll' with 000000000."

"The Error occured when ACM was initialized."

How do I resolve these issues?

Minion  2003-10-04 05:29:37 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

OK..The audio is Probably VBR Mp3 which Tmpgenc does Not support so you will have to extract the audio to wav format, you can use Virtual dub for this...As for the other error it is because tmpgenc and the XviD codec do not get allong so what you should do is Install the "FFDshow Decoder" and Configure it to decode Xvid Files...This should get rid of the Errors....

Question - TE25 - Strange Audio/Video Sync Problem No.39317
mrlucky0  2003-10-03 23:29:46 ( ID:ui/5v08mc2f )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am encoding a .avi xvid movie to mpeg2 format for dvd. The .avi itself has no problems but about halfway through the movie on the encoded .mpeg2, a mess of green grainy pixels appear for a couple of seconds then the audio and video loses sync all the way until the end.

I've tried to "skip" encoding the couple of seconds where the green pixels appear by selecting the source range and encoding them into two seperate .mpeg2s but the audio and video is still out of sync on the second .mpeg2.

Help!

Minion  2003-10-04 01:54:28 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well This Probably means that your AVI files has corrupted frames were the Video Pixelates and goes out of Sync...I think you are on the Right track with how to Do this, What I would do is do what you are Doing But with the Second part of the Movie that is out of sync you can try to Re-Sync it...I have done this a couple of Times and what you will need is a Program called "Mpeg2VCR" it is a Mpeg editor and it has a Multiplexor that has a Feature were you can Make the Audio start a Little earlier or Later so you can try to sync up the audio and Video...This Program isn"t free But if you email me I"ll see if I can find a Link to an Older Full version...Cheers

ashy  2003-10-04 13:35:45 ( ID:yjsxxtyiiih )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you know how much delay there is you can add this to the 'audio gap correct' option in the source range. It's a bit of trial and error, just encode a little of the movie and check it.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.