Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 732 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 Video speeds up and slows down Rellik 2 2002-08-31 01:00:08
Question TE25 graphics? jake 3 2002-09-04 11:50:41
Question TE25 Can Not Encode any files over 5mins (approx) J 2 2002-08-31 23:10:15
Question TE25 Dumb Question From Newbie StephenS 2 2002-08-28 23:06:40
Question TE25 Jumpy frames Dogez 4 2002-08-28 23:09:16
Question TE25 dvd's vcds? jake 3 2002-08-29 03:21:47
Question TE25 can u do subtitles in tmpgenc? lupy 1 2002-08-28 21:33:01
Bug report TE25 Error 352 352 Maxx 1 2002-08-30 20:50:33
Question TE25 Bad merging mpeg2 VBR - again JN 3 2002-08-30 07:10:56
Question TE25 How to create a SVCD with dolby prologic track Gabriel 7 2002-09-02 22:50:39
Question TE25 GOP Header/DVDit! john 1 2002-08-28 21:28:20
Question TE25 Can not open, or unsupported. Michael Anderson 6 2002-08-29 05:35:47

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 732 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - Video speeds up and slows down No.27283
Rellik  2002-08-28 20:53:40 ( ID:nnr0yjf2cs2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well, I've been searching all over the net for another person who seems to have this problem and I've only come across one person, and it wasnt much help. I guess I'm some what of a newbie, so bear with me. I encode avi files into mpegs using TMPGEnc, and they look fine when I play them on my computer, they even look fine when I burn them and watch them on my DVD player, but only when I'm watching them on my DVD player will the video suddenly speed up while the sound remains the same so they get out of sync, and then the video slows way down to catch up with the audio it seems, it always goes back to normal but when I'm watching movies and this happens its quite annoying. If anyone has any Idea's that I might try they would be greatly appreciated, Its really starting to piss me off because I can't figure out what it is. Just for example one of the video's I'm doing it with has the following specs:

Resolution: 640 X 272
Bitrate: 1536 kbps
Frame Rate: 23 / s

I'm encoding them as NTSC Films, and the video arrange method I use is full screen (keep aspect ration 2), otherwise the film looks stretched out. I hope you can help me because god knows I can't help myself. Please respond if you know of anything I might try, or E-Mail me at Rellik2003@hotmail.com

Paul M  2002-08-30 20:05:44 ( ID:lf8bomhf4rj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi... The symptoms that you describe sound a bit like what was happening to the movies I was recoding. I would use the AVI file (generally from KaZaa, although the new Morpheus is seemingly just as good and a lot prettier!)
Anyway I would take a avi movie download, use Virtual Dub to make a .WAV file of the film's audio, use TMPG to encode the file as a.MPG file. I would use the original .AVI file for the video source and the .WAV file for the audio source. The resulting MPG file usually runs over 1 gigabyte, so you need to use TMPG's MPEG tools to edit the whole file into a series of smaller ones.
Now this is the point where I screwed up every day for almost 3 months. I never changed the setting in the "CUT and Merge" box of TMPG tools. I always left it in the "standard" setting, instead of the proper VCD setting.When I would put the CD-R into my DVD player the video and audio always seemed mismatched. A woman's lips would be moving, but a man's voice frfom either the scene before or the scene after, would be heard.
Now that I know to reset the settings of the Cut and Merge tool my audio and video are in perfect sync! (Thanks to the guys on this BBS!!!)

Rellik2003  2002-08-31 01:00:08 ( ID:nnr0yjf2cs2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That's not it, because even if I don't have to cut the mpeg into smaller ones it still happens. It doesnt start with the audio out of sync, it happens while I'm watching. All of a sudden it looks like someone pressed fast forward but the audio doesn't go fast so they are out of sync for either a few seconds or a few minutes and then the video goes really slow and catches up. It keeps happening at various points throughout the video. The wierd part about it is that it happens in the same spot every time, even if I re-encode the video it still happens in the same spots that it did before. Do you think it could be because of some kind of copyright protection encoded in the AVI file?

Question - TE25 - graphics? No.27279
jake  2002-08-28 18:47:36 ( ID:v8lpfz/r2rc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

IS there any program i can use to dvd author a VCD without using quality of having to use that ulead program with a plugin

Minion  2002-08-28 21:41:04 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If your files at totally VCD compliant then there are lots of them "VCDEasy, Ulead dvd workshop, "Video wave 5" Vidio Pack" Win producer" and the list goes on......

jake  2002-08-29 05:17:01 ( ID:v8lpfz/r2rc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

minion, i am very bad at this dvd thing please explain it an the easiest way possible how is a VCD totally compliant and how can i check please explain it step by step. these programs are just like movies i download then convert and now i want to add like chapters and menus to make it look professional

Sir Snooze Pz  2002-09-04 11:50:41 ( ID:mbasfnd3ye. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Jake take a vist to VCDHELP.COM This has a Step By Step on how to do vcd as minion says there is a lot of differnt programs u can use if u dont have a lot of HD space u can opt for DVDX ver 2.0 (a few bugs) or DvDX 1.8a as thay rip and encode from the source ...

If u r very new 2 this then opt 4 VCDeasy and it is a all in 1 ...

hope this helps u out

Question - TE25 - Can Not Encode any files over 5mins (approx) No.27276
J  2002-08-28 16:57:41 ( ID:a5wtvdpm9of )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPEG is being temperamental.. it used to encode long MPEGs and doesnÃÕ! The largest file it will now accept (.avi) is of arounf mins 40secs or soEWhy ???

Minion  2002-08-29 03:27:02 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What type of error are you getting??????

tom  2002-08-31 23:10:15 ( ID:efz8pjutkaa )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

high, i have the same problem, it just stops encoding an mpeg2-file and hangs up

Question - TE25 - Dumb Question From Newbie No.27273
StephenS  2002-08-28 16:48:39 ( ID:c/vuerl5g4n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Here goes an obvious easy question to answer- Does this tmpgenc allow to transfer avi files( mostly downloaded movies from the net ) to a readable format for my dvd player. I used to get movies in this format from someone I used to work withm, so I know my player can read them. However, I have been looking for the proper program for a long time. HELP.
PLS send email as I do not go to the qweb sites often looking for answers to questions.

Stephen stille5679@rogers.com

Paul M  2002-08-28 18:05:58 ( ID:kqeswzcpkao )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Taking AVI files and transforming them to MPG files that can be burned to a VCD is what TMPG does best. For a quick tutorial go to VCDHELP.COM. If you find you need help with the basic terminology go to: www.lukesvideo.com/
If you are just starting out I would first assemble a collection of avi files that you want to transform (you get them from KaZaa or something similar, correct?) and when you have a few, download the free versions of TMPG encoder, and Nero Burner. (http://www.ahead.de/en/
Now you have the 2 principal pieces of software tools, and your files. One other thing you need... about 100 CD-Rs. Because the guys on this board can point you in the right direction, and can answer specific questions, but really, there is a lot to learn before you can consistently turn out a good product. Buy the CD-rs in bulk and that way if you have to toss out 4 or 5 cause the picture jumps or the audio isn't in sync it won't hurt so much!
In the beginning use "the Wizard" for both of the programs... later on you can start getting fancy.
Oh, and after you do make a TMPG MPG and go to burn it with NERO, you may find that you often get amessage that your video file has problems and that Nero would be happy to re-encode it. To this, just say no... and then hit the burn button.
At this point you will have gotten one foot in the water...

Olli  2002-08-28 23:06:40 ( ID:dazey0v8lbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What a helpful post !
Thanks for taking the time out to post.

Question - TE25 - Jumpy frames No.27268
Dogez  2002-08-28 15:23:59 ( ID:zvcflshclp2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I convert from avi to mpg and then burn onto a vcd the quality isnt all that good (I'm converting to PAL 252x288, 24fps the original fps was approx 14, is this the problem?) before conversion it was almost perfect. The particular problem I am getting is the transition from frame to frame is not smooth when played on my dvd. I have had to increase the priority of the direct show settings in order to convert the files. Can this affect the smoothness? Or is their something else I can do? Can anyone help me?

ASHY  2002-08-28 17:19:00 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Your problem is the framerate conversion. TMPG does not do proper framerate conversion and in any case 24 fps is not the correct framerate for PAL.
There is a guide in the pages somewhere in this BBS that gives a step by step conversion and how to do it correctly.

Try searching using key words such as frame rate and conversion.

ASHY

Paul M  2002-08-28 18:11:27 ( ID:kqeswzcpkao )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi
I don't know if this really adresses your problem... For the first 2 months of using TMPG I thought my final product had to be in NTSC format to run on my DVD player (I live in USA). When I saw that a AVI file was in the Pal format I would tell TMPG to encode it in the NTSC format. The result was a lot of jumpy films. Either Ashy or Minion told me to encode to the same format as the original source file and then burn to CD-R. I did that and now my films do not jump. My Panasonic DVD player apparently doesn't care if the format is PAL or NTSC.

Minion  2002-08-28 21:36:31 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That is what I do and I don"t have a problem at all playing Pal movies on my Ntsc Tv, But I guess some poeple do.....

Olli  2002-08-28 23:09:16 ( ID:dazey0v8lbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have a PAL TV which Im sure can handle NTSC.
How can I tell if my DVD player will ?

...I have checked www.vcdhelp.com ...I suppose there's only one way to find out ...try ;)

Question - TE25 - dvd's vcds? No.27264
jake  2002-08-28 15:14:58 ( ID:v8lpfz/r2rc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

are there any dvd authoring programs that wont encode the VCD regardless, except for the ulead program were u need the plug in

Minion  2002-08-28 21:33:46 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes ,VCDEasy, Nero....

jake  2002-08-28 23:21:49 ( ID:v8lpfz/r2rc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

so if i use VCDeasy, i use dvd authoring with that? will it mess up the graphics on not totally compliant VCDs

Minion  2002-08-29 03:21:47 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I don"t really understand what you mean by Graphics and dvd authoring, if you are doing VCD"s then there is no DVD authoring going on..VCD easy will burn your VCD if it is standard or NON-Standard, but if it is non-standard make sure the the "vcd compliance" box is not checked...It will not re-encode your file. and it couldn"t if it wanted to cuz it doesn"t have a mpeg encoder...Nero will burn your XVCD without re-encodeing it, you just have to burn it as a "NON-Standard" VCD......

Question - TE25 - can u do subtitles in tmpgenc? No.27262
lupy  2002-08-28 15:13:48 ( ID:o10nietw26a )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

is there a plugin?

Minion  2002-08-28 21:33:01 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You need the "Subtitle plugin" for "Virtual Dub" then frame serve the file to tmpgenc....

Bug report - TE25 - Error 352 352 No.27260
Maxx  2002-08-28 15:06:11 ( ID:jdmp7akwttc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Trying to convert the second part of a divx-file to vcd I get the error message "352 352" at 84%. What does this mean and can I make any changes to prevent this error?
Thanks in advance

Maxx

Kai  2002-08-30 20:50:33 ( ID:hopuwio3fbn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi

well, I don't know the meaning of this error msg, but I had a few days before the similar situation - I tried to get a divx converted to a VCD (or mpg). And I had another error msg.

What I did was the following: I downloaded the SW so called VIRTUALDUB from doom9.org and just started it. I opened the divx-avi file, set within the video and also the audio menu the settings to >direct stream copy< and then just saved the project as AVI file again.

I started TMPGEnc as usual, opened now my new AVI-file and ran through the same process - and this time without any error. It just did it like I expected it from the beginning.

Just go and try it and let me know.

Have fun:-)
Kai

Question - TE25 - Bad merging mpeg2 VBR - again No.27256
JN  2002-08-28 11:35:03 ( ID:skqqgcjdvag )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Lately I posted here about bad merging of mpeg2 VBR files (bad sound sync in result file) in TMPGEnc 2.57.141.46. I was referred to "Note for Specification Change in TMPGEnc 2.57". Still I am a little bit confused so please read this :

- In "Note for Specification Change in TMPGEnc 2.57" there is a description of problems playing files, but I have problem MERGING them , so I think that I should have been referred to "MPEG files which can be edited with MPEG Tools in TMPGEnc" :
- There is written "MPEG files made by other software/hardware might be edited, but we are not able to support/warrant the result officially " - I HAVE ALL MY FILES HAVE MADE IN TMPGENC !
- It follows: "At "Cut" of Merge(Cut) in MPEG Tools, it uses Microsoft DirectShow to show preview and determine the positions to cut. Microsoft DirectShow can not seek MPEG files correctly if files were encoded in VBR, thus, start/end position to cut may not be accurate. The actual position to be cut may not be the one it is displayed on the window, so, even an MPEG file which is encoded TMPGEnc, if the MPEG file was encoded in VBR, it may not be cut accurately. We are not able to warrant the results on this matter ..." - I DIND'T CUT ANYTHING ! I HAD BUCH OF MEPEG2 VBR FILES CREATED IN TMPGENC AND TRIED THEM INTACT TO MERGE. LET'S ASSUME I HAD USED "CUT" - HOW IS SO, THAT THIS PROGRAM LET ME DO SOMETHING, THAT IS MAYBE OK, MAYBE NOT ?
I Tried many other softwares in attempt to join my files without reencoding - not even one was able to do it right. The simple diagnostics is this - try to demultiplex it back in TMPGEnc. Always the only first fragment in joined file is processed , the rest is ignored.
CAN BE POSSIBLE, THAT ALL THE MERGED FILES CREATED IN TMPGENC ARE BAD FROM THE BEGINNING? I did simply this - from AVI 480x288 I did mpeg2 480x576, VBR (2-pass), the best quality, some noise filtering.

CAN SOMEBODY RECOMMEND ME SOLUTION TO ALL THIS ? THANKS.

Minion  2002-08-28 21:31:49 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The solution is to use a different Mpeg merger,Tmpgenc"s merger doesn"t support the correct mergeing of VBR Mpeg streams.....

Starlight  2002-08-30 06:04:00 ( ID:9ujymxkjqjc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

you might not have cut them, but the guy who made the mpeg2 files did.
if he didn't pay attention then the error has already slipped into the files.
then you only have 1 choice if you want to do it right. Re encode with closed gops and if you are using PAL settings make sure you have no more than 15 frames in a gop, for ntsc it's 18 i think.
if the video and audio of the source files already have different lengths (which is often the case with cut VBR files), the merging wùÍl alway result in sync problems
using the tools from a version 1.x tmpgenc might solve your problem, althoug you should expect a short sqeek on the seams.
The problem can only be solved at the source. after the parts are cut wrong, there's no way to correct it.also i discovered that most people don't use closed GOPs which would have prevented lot of these sync problems in the first place.
Professional dvd authoring tools won't even except files that are not encoded with closed gops

JN  2002-08-30 07:10:56 ( ID:skqqgcjdvag )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I repeat - I had made these files myself in TMPGEnc and I dind't cut them. The only 'cutting' was defining start and end position in AVI file before converting to mpeg2. By the way - I found good SVCD authoring program , which allows me play those files consecutively without returning to menu - that was my problem why I wanted to merge my files. I have bad feeling from all this problem - TMPGEnc allows me do something, even if it knowns the result will be unusable ...

Question - TE25 - How to create a SVCD with dolby prologic track No.27248
Gabriel  2002-08-28 11:09:55 ( ID:iehyd3nszgf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thaks to all for your reply to my previous question.
I would like to know how i can create a SVCD with a dolby surround audio track with TMPG Enc....
Thanks so much!

Gabry

Minion  2002-08-28 21:30:11 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You need a "Dolby AC3" encoder like "Soft Encode" to encode the audio to AC3, then you just mux it with the video ,,you dvd player probably will not play this though....

Olli  2002-08-28 23:07:46 ( ID:dazey0v8lbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

So is it possible to use ac3 for the audio ?
I have always been converting all my audio to wav (with headac3he)

Minion  2002-08-29 03:24:26 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes you can have AC3 for audio but Tmpgenc will not accept it and either will your DVD player..But if you were only going to play it on your computer then it would work...

Starlight  2002-08-30 06:12:02 ( ID:9ujymxkjqjc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

a svcd that has a ac3 track is not a svcd anymore.
so a standalone player might have problems playing it.
tmpg does allow you to multiplex an ac3 audio stream if you don't set it to mpeg-2 videocd (vbr), choose mpeg-2 program(VBR) and you can mux anything, even private streams (subtitles). but you need seperate video and audio to do it .m2v and ac3 for instance.
Just not very smart, because a lot of standalone players cannot handle ac3 in svcd mode.

ASHY  2002-09-01 14:37:10 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The original question was 'How to create a SVCD with dolby prologic track' which has nothing to do with muxing Ac3 streams with SVCD.
Ac3 is Dolby digital 5.1 and cannot be used with SVCD as your player won't play it.

There are many programs which will downmix an Ac3 stream to a Dolby Prologic sound track which is supported by VCD/SVCD. DVD2AVI will do this as will VOB2AUDIO and a few others.

ASHY

Torque  2002-09-01 18:21:18 ( ID:ancrm7la4xn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

AC 3 (5+1) is not part of the SCVCD SPECS!

Your player won't play it ... which is unfortunate but true!

BUT ... I just read about an mpeg2 5+1 extension ... anyone knows what this is?

http://www.uni-kassel.de/~eckhardm/PDF/PhilipsSVCDSpecs.PDF

Cheers

ASHY  2002-09-02 22:50:39 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Here is some info about it and how to create one. It's a little complicated and I would rather stick to Dolby prologic, much simpler.
http://www.stud.uni-siegen.de/sven.koelsch/mpeg2mc/

ASHY

Question - TE25 - GOP Header/DVDit! No.27246
john  2002-08-28 08:46:05 ( ID:cr0mt.0xarn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I convert the video in TMPGenc and try to burn a DVD in DVDit! I'm told that each GOP header needs to be follwed by a sequence header. I used the DVD templete with encoding so I don't know why DVDit! is not accepting my files. Does anybody know what I should do to get my files to work.

Minion  2002-08-28 21:28:20 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You have to do exactly what DVDit says ,put a sequence header before each GOP,Go to settings to "GOP" then were it says "Out put of sequence header" put that at "1"...this should solve the problem......

Question - TE25 - Can not open, or unsupported. No.27239
Michael Anderson  2002-08-28 06:40:54 ( ID:i6i/ivwwhik )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks to Minion for answering my last problem. (Setting the encoding to MPEG-1 non-standard allowed me to reduce the file size).

My next problem is that I can't open an MPEG-2 file. I get the error message "can not open, or unsupported". I have a Ligos decoder installed and I can view, cut and edit the file within File->MPEG tools, but I can't select the MPEG-2 as a video source in the main screen. I have tried different MPEG-2 source files, including one created by TMPGEnc (encoded from mpeg1 to mpeg2), but I always get the same error.
Is there another setting I am missing?

Thanks,
Mick.

Minion  2002-08-28 07:47:02 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This is probably because the Tmpgenc does not like the compressed Mp2 audio, if you demultiplex the mpeg file and just load in the video and just encode the video then you just multiplex the video the the audio from the de-muxed source file ,this usually works, and you can try raiseing the priority of the "ligos mpeg2 decoder" in the "vfapi plugins"...when I need to re-encode a mpeg file cuz i don"t have the original source file anymore I de-multiplex the mpeg file then load the "Mpeg video" file into "DVD2AVI" and make a "D2V" project file and encode that in Tmpgenc, then use the audio that I saved from de-muxing the mpeg file for my audio which I join in the multiplexor.....

Michael Anderson  2002-08-29 02:23:59 ( ID:i6i/ivwwhik )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi Minion,
I tried doing to de-multiplex the stream, but it still could not read the file. I think the problem is that although I've installed Ligos, it doesn't appear in the VFAPI plugins. How do I add ligos to this list? I've downloaded the VFAPISDK_1013.zip file but I don't understand how to use these files to create a ligos plugin.
Mick.

Minion  2002-08-29 03:33:49 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I never mentioned anything about VFAPI_SDK, what I said was to de-mux the mpeg2 file then use DVD2AVI to make a "D2V" project file then load the "D2V" file into Tmpgenc and encode it to mpeg then multiplex the de-muxed audio to the newly encoded mpeg file...What I think you downloaded is the "Vfapi Converter", it is a very handy tool to have and i use it every time I encode dvd rips, but it is for frame serveing "D2V and "TPR" project file to certain programs......

Michael Anderson  2002-08-29 04:19:15 ( ID:i6i/ivwwhik )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That sounds like it will fix my problem, thanks.
I mentioned the vfapi stuff because my original problem was that the MPEG2 streams could not be read and you mentioned that I could change the priority of the ligos decoder. As I don't have the ligos decoder in the vfapi plugin list, I think that this is the source of my problems. So how do I add the ligos decoder to the list?
Thanks for your time in answering my questions.
Mick.

Michael Anderson  2002-08-29 04:38:03 ( ID:i6i/ivwwhik )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That sounds like it will fix my problem, thanks.
I mentioned the vfapi stuff because my original problem was that the MPEG2 streams could not be read and you mentioned that I could change the priority of the ligos decoder. As I don't have the ligos decoder in the vfapi plugin list, I think that this is the source of my problems. So how do I add the ligos decoder to the list?
Thanks for your time in answering my questions.
Mick.

Minion  2002-08-29 05:35:47 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The onlt thing I can think of is to Re-install the program or codec or whatever the Ligos decoder is in, then see if it shows up then, or you can Install Tmpgenc again and see if it recognizes it Now...Or download "Power DVD" and use the "Cyberlink" Decoder, there is the old Mpeg2 plugin for the version before this one that still works, but it is a very slow and buggy decoder but it works and it"s free, it is just hard to find now because tmpgenc uses this new system for decodeing Mpeg2 video files... But this other codec has other uses it makes the VFAPI converter accept Mpeg video files and turn them into Psudo AVI file for frame serveing and allmost every program accept them..It is usefull when you have a mpeg file that you want to encode or edit and the program doesn"t accept Mpeg files so you would use the codec and the Vfapi converter to instantly turn your mpeg file into a avi file that you can use in an encoder or editor that doesn"t accept mpeg files, you could use it instead of DVD2AVI for your problem right now, but DVD2AVI is faster..Any way if you want the Mpeg2 codec for tmpgenc just e-mail me and I"ll send it to you, and tell you how to use it with the VFAPI converter and a few other things it can do.....

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.