Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 907 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 converting .avi to .mpeg ????? kell.rick 1 2002-04-29 14:11:14
Question TE25 illegal floating decimal desiree 2 2002-04-30 14:32:04
Question TE25 Best CD Rewriter for VCDs without Jerks Flash 8 2002-05-01 21:07:12
Question TE25 Index of scan line is out of range (240) matt 0 2002-04-29 10:30:44
Question TE25 SVCD to VCD (PAL) T-ProductionS 4 2002-04-30 20:55:34
Question TE25 Audio Out Of Sync simobk 2 2002-05-01 07:06:50
Question TE25 where does my files go joe 2 2002-04-29 06:55:29
Question TE25 No audio at all pierted 1 2002-04-29 04:24:42
Question TE25 batch multiplex/demultiplexer hethspd 2 2002-04-29 20:00:23
Question TE25 Merging and Cutting an MPEG Petr@ 7 2002-04-30 12:06:09
Question TE25 Cut MPGs not able to be burned Adam 13 2002-04-29 11:47:25
Question TE25 Video/Audio not sync'd Alberts 2 2002-04-28 22:36:57

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 907 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - converting .avi to .mpeg ????? No.20172
kell.rick  Home )  2002-04-29 13:50:36 ( ID:m6wtqj4e.ar )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Can anyone out there help me with this one I know it is simple but i can`t seem to figure it out. any help would be appreciated.

ASHY  2002-04-29 14:11:14 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

http://www.vcdhelp.com/tmpgenc.htm

ASHY

Question - TE25 - illegal floating decimal No.20169
desiree  2002-04-29 13:03:11 ( ID:vvy73mzdtyw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

while trying to switch a divx/avi to mpeg1 I get this error message at 47%"illegal floating decimal point calcuation order' can anyone tell me what this is about and how to fix it please. Thank you.

ASHY  2002-04-29 13:41:52 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You must do a search on this board first for your answer.
It has been answered far too many times already.

Type this word in to the search box > floating

ASHY

desiree  2002-04-30 14:32:04 ( ID:vvy73mzdtyw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ashley, I have typed in floating and nothing but your message comes up, can you help me?

Question - TE25 - Best CD Rewriter for VCDs without Jerks No.20160
Flash  2002-04-29 10:31:09 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi I've found the cause of my jumpy/jerky VCD problem. It was my old HP8200i burner (24x4x4). I burnt the same file to VCD on someone elses burner with excellent results. However the resultant VCD being excellent on his DVD player (my original VCD played jerky on this) they still jerk slightly on my Napa VCD player. Now I have some VCD from a friend that were burnt which play fine on my Napa so that is not the problem.
So my question is can someone please suggest a good burner for producing VCD and what should I be looking for in the specs on a new burner.

Thanks

Flash

ASHY  2002-04-29 11:14:15 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My advice to you Flash is to go with the Plextors. These are hailed by many as being the best drives and I agree.
Yamaha also make excellent drives.
I currently own a SCSI Yamaha 6x4x16 and have never had a burning problem with it yet and this little writer has burned over a thousand disks easy.
I know a few people who own the Plextors and they praise them very highly.
Just do a search on the net for some reviews 'CD burner reviews'
Here's one for you to look over.
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/plexwriter161040a/

If you can go that extra mile I would recommend going for a SCSI drive for maximum reliability.

I just want to make one further point about your VCD player before you change your burner.

It may be a good thing to try and multiplex the movie with another program such as BBMPEG as TMPG doesn't make 100% VCD 2.0 compatible video CD's.

BBMPEG is free and here is a guide on how to multiplex with it.
http://www.spawns.dk/svcd/bbmpeg.htm
The guide is actually refering to SVCD, but the principle is the same and I'm sure you will work it out.
Here is BBMPEG http://www.divx-digest.com/software/avi2mpg2.html

ASHY

ASHY  2002-04-29 12:35:34 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This is a copy of the reply to your other post, seeing as you like double posting.
I thought you shoyld read it before going ahead.

I assume you are using the PAL system in your country.

The PAL system requires that the format is 25 fps at 625 lines a second.
What you need to understand is that it won't make any difference if you encode at the same framerate as the original as what will happen is your player will automatically convert the 23.976 internally to 25fps to make it compatible with the PAL system which as you have noticed will give the same result as you got using TMPG to convert it to 25fps.

Encoding 23.976 to 25fps MPEG will definitely give the jerky result even in media player, so look closely and you will see the jerks even if only slight.

As a test convert a test piece of the avi to 25fps using virtualdub.
This will however desync the audio but this doesn't matter as it's only a test.
Put the converted test file in TMPG and proceed to create a standard PAL VCD at 25fps using the template.
Make sure it plays smooth in mediaplayer even though the audio will be off.
If it does burn it with NERO using the VCD option.

Let me know the results.

ASHY

Flash  2002-04-29 14:22:00 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a go and let you know the results.
Sorry about the double posting.

Flash

Flash  2002-04-30 15:31:34 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hmmm yes getting frustrated now. I did the virtual dub thing to change the frame rate then to Tmpgenc and Nero all for another coaster (and yes audio was out of sync).
I've seen a nice Plextor now wheres that credit card?

Flash

ASHY  2002-04-30 22:18:31 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Seems like only one solution then.
Bin that burner!!

ASHY

Flash  2002-05-01 02:52:50 ( ID:7kjd/8/p7bh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Just one more question
I have been using Verbatim CDrs to burn.
Are there any CDrs that are specifically good for VCD burning in your opinion.

Thanks for you help

Flash

ASHY  2002-05-01 15:25:48 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Verbatim disks always seem to give good results on my player.
Try and stay away from the cheap brands such as prodisc, mirror,traxdata.

Very good disks I have found are any disk made by the Taio Yuden company, TDK, Kodak, Phillips, Sony and very suprisingly to me as I always thought they were bad are the 'White Label' brand of Ritek disks. I have just recently started using these disks and all I can say is they are excellant, best disk I have used so far.

Apparantly these disks are of much higher quality than what Ritek used to produce and use a better dye and are Grade A professional disks with 2x-32x burn speed and are suited to higher burn speeds.

I always used to have to burn at 4x times as anything above always gave me jerky results even with high quality media and the cheap media always gave me jerks and dropouts at all speeds, but with the White label disks I can burn at my burners maximum 6x and I haven't seen a jerk, a skip, a squeak or dropout ar anything yet. I'm truly amazed at these disks because they are also very cheap.
I have burned 4 movies with these disks now and not had one problem whereas all of these movies would jerk and stutter with the mirror disks.

Hope that helps.

ASHY

Flash  2002-05-01 21:07:12 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks again and I will let you know what results the Plextor gives (its on its way)

Flash

Question - TE25 - Index of scan line is out of range (240) No.20159
matt  Home )  2002-04-29 10:30:44 ( ID:raglol2cjok )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi there, I'm getting the above error message (" Index of scan line is out of range (240) ") when I try to encode an AVI I took with my little digital camera... can I get round this?!?

Cheers,

Matt

Question - TE25 - SVCD to VCD (PAL) No.20154
T-ProductionS  2002-04-29 08:23:29 ( ID:th5jgoq84y. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I`m droping a SVCD to the program, he give`s a error that the File: can not open, or unsupported. becaus I have olso do a s-vcd to vcd before and they working all, bud lately he gives this error!

Where and how can I fix it so he can load a s-vcd again without giving me these error`s !!?

greatz

ASHY  2002-04-29 11:24:40 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Install an MPEG2 codec http://dshow.narod.ru/video/mpeg2codec_installer.zip
If it still doesn't open the file. Dmultiplex it and just open the Video on it's own.
When your done simply remultiplex the audio back with your movie.

ASHY

ASHY  2002-04-29 11:27:29 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sorry the link above doesn't allow direct linking.
Try this one instead http://www.plmovies.com/mpeg2codec_installer.zip

ASHY

T-ProductionS  2002-04-30 20:52:44 ( ID:th5jgoq84y. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thx m8! hoop it will work... gona try it out

T-ProductionS  2002-04-30 20:55:34 ( ID:th5jgoq84y. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

AsHy m8! it work... thx :-) love ya !

Question - TE25 - Audio Out Of Sync No.20151
simobk  2002-04-29 06:33:13 ( ID:hetc73jn4tw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

Well, I'm new to TMPGENC, and I have 1 problem, and one question...

First, everytime I split a mpeg file, I get audio completely out of sync. In the beginning of the movie, the audio is OK, but it starts getting out of sync little by little, and at then end, the audio comes litteraly about 5-10 seconds after the image!!! How can I deal with this?

The second thing is I have a collection of mpeg files about 20 to 60 Mb each, and I want to make VCD's with it. I try to load them in TMPGENC, but for most of themn I get an error saying "Illegal floating decimal point calculation order".

Help please, and remember, I'm new to TMPGENC, so please be as clear as possible ;)

simobk  2002-04-30 23:53:04 ( ID:hetc73jn4tw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Please help anyone, I really don't know what I have to do, and I see nobody is answering... I'm sure it's not a hard thing, but I just need to know HOW ?

jim5055  2002-05-01 07:06:50 ( ID:e9m6bhblyfg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If the intention is to split to fit on CD then better to use bbmpg. I never did solve these issue with tmpgenc - especially using the tmpgenc file/mpegtools/merge/cut feature - even the source range option I have had sync problems on the final output so now I just create one big mpg then use tmpgenc to demultiplex the mpeg file then split it up into cd size chunks using bbmpg.

Question - TE25 - where does my files go No.20148
joe  2002-04-29 05:54:48 ( ID:pxl206fuy7j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

where does my encoded files go ?
i just was able to encode for the first time ,however
when it finished the screen vanished
i was unable to find the file
when i first started i have done nothing to change where the files would go
are they gone for good or if not where should i look
ive looked in doc & sett /owner/temp but cant find them

hozay garsee-ya

Steve  2002-04-29 06:41:36 ( ID:lkg81ytreon )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

They probably went into the same directory as your source files (by default)- if they're not there, just do a seach on your computer.

JOE  2002-04-29 06:55:29 ( ID:i1ycumbwsza )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanks

Question - TE25 - No audio at all No.20146
pierted  Home )  2002-04-29 01:59:01 ( ID:vny.x0xutzc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have Divx .AVI.
I have already converted to MPEG/VCD some of them succesfully.
One of them, that plays (and sounds) correctly un both Windows Media Player & DivX player, seems totally without sound when I try to manage with TMPGenc, on both MPEG converted file and 'Source range' settings display.
Anyone has an idea?

Piero

Minion  2002-04-29 04:24:42 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What type of audio does your avi file have?try extracting the audio with "virtua dub" and convert it to "wav" then load that in "tmpgenc" as your audio track,make sure that your audio out put in "tmpgenc" is 41000hz and 224kbs or less.....

Question - TE25 - batch multiplex/demultiplexer No.20143
hethspd  2002-04-29 01:04:08 ( ID:ahkiz0s1jk2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello.
I was wondering if there are any good BATCH multiplexers/demultiplexers for mpeg video out there. TMPGEnc works wonderfully but it's just really a hassle to manually multiplex each video file when you have a lot of them.

Also, are there any tools out there that work like Virtual Dub that support mpeg files? Basically, I want to process the audio stream of the mpeg and directly copy the video stream without any alterations. Virtual Dub has this capability but only supports avi files. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

ASHY  2002-04-29 13:35:10 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm not sure about batch multiplexing, but to answer you second question.

TMPGenc already has the ability to do what you ask more or less.
Just open the MPEG file in TMPG and choose the Audio only option. This will produce a file without Video.
The next step is to load your new MPEG as the Audio source with the old MPEG as the Video Source in the 'Simple multiplex' option and both will be combined to give you a new movie with the original Video.
Theres no need to demultiplex first. TMPG will just extract the Video from the original MPEG.

ASHY

hethspd  2002-04-29 20:00:23 ( ID:okww7x55z16 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanks ASHY!!

Question - TE25 - Merging and Cutting an MPEG No.20135
Petr@  2002-04-28 23:18:02 ( ID:gispzp7xetl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In the MPEG tools option in TMPGEnc (the latest version 2.53 .....), TMPGenc freezes up when I want to cut my MPEG movie into half! I have to use the ctrl-alt-del to end the program.
Everything goes well until the audio streaming is finished, then the program stops and will not continue with multiplexing.
Does anybody have a suggestion how to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Petra

ASHY  2002-04-29 00:46:43 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Run the movie through the simple mutiplex option again to see if it will remultiplex the movie then try and cut again.
No need to demultiplex just put it in the video box and the audio will be filled automatically with the same file jusr make sure you rename the output.

ASHY

Petr@  2002-04-29 01:56:43 ( ID:gispzp7xetl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

ASHY

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately it did not work for me!! Do you maybe have any other solutions?? The MPEG tool only works when I want to cut the first part of a movie file, it is always the 2nd part that is giving troubles.

Petra

ASHY  2002-04-29 11:43:41 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I think I know your problem.
The program isn't actually hanging. You just think it is!

Because you said that it does the first part ok.
After the program has seeked through the audio and then started to produce the video and audio stream for the second part. It doesn't start multiplexing immediately
You will have to wait a while before it starts multiplexing.

You need to be patient Petr@. It will take a good few minutes if not longer, depending on the speed of your machine. Trust me it will start, just wait!

Have a look at your hard drive led after it finishes producing the audio stream.
If it is showing activity then just sit back and relax or go and have coffee and I'm confident it will begin multiplexing.

ASHY

Petr@  2002-04-29 16:24:58 ( ID:gispzp7xetl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

ASHY

I waited for more than 25 minutes, then after I ctrl-alt-del, I saw that TMPGenc was no longer reacting, I had to end the program this way! And believe me I am very patient!!!!

Any more tips???

Petra

ASHY  2002-04-29 19:26:37 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Oh dear Petr@, we are in a pickle aren't we?
Does the program actually let you remultiplex using the simple multiplex option or does it hang with that too and is it just this one file or all files?

If it's just this one file then download this program to do your cut instead.
http://emil.alarmix.org/alwarez/womble.exe

ASHY

Petr@  2002-04-30 07:37:16 ( ID:gispzp7xetl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

ASHY
Not in a pickle any more!!!!
I completely removed TMPGenc from my PC and reinstalled it .......... and now it works great!!! Maybe there was something missing in TMPGenc ... I really don't know.
Thanks for your help!
Petra

ASHY  2002-04-30 12:06:09 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Glad you got it sorted Petr@.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Cut MPGs not able to be burned No.20121
Adam  2002-04-28 22:04:48 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I used the Merge and Cut feature under MPG tools to cut two different halves of my video into new files, but when I used Roxio's Video CD Creator it says those aren't valid VCD MPEG files... Also, it's not a regular 320x240... it's a square 320x320. Could that be the problem? I hope I don't have to re-encode the original in two different sections, because this encode took me about 11-12 hours. Also, I can't use VCDEasy because it's burning software doesnt' support my type of CD-burner.

Adam  2002-04-28 22:10:04 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In the details for why it can't burn the individual MPGs it says the problem is with the System Clock Reference which is 1058. Like I said, it doesn't act like there'd be problems burning the original to VCD, it's just that the file is too large. Does anyone know how to get the correct System Clock Reference?

Minion  2002-04-28 22:18:32 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

yes the problem is the frame size,all vcd"s have to be 352 by 240 ,and you will have to encode them again,but just encode the mpeg not the avi,the mpeg will encode a lot faster that the avi with out quality loss,and try "nero" for burning, it is very user friendly........and I don"t think the system clock is your problem, just the frame size....

ASHY  2002-04-28 22:23:34 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Forget it theres no way that file is gonna work properly in your DVD player anyway!
Why did you encode it at that silly resolution? This is why you are getting the error.
The next time you encode a VCD use the VCD template and you won't have a problem and whats the problem with 11-12 hours.
Just set it off before you go to bed and it'll be ready in the morning.

What is the original and what do you mean it's too large? Too large for what?

ASHY

ASHY  2002-04-28 22:28:57 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm sorry Minion I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
Firstly VCD can be 352x240 for NTSC or 352x288 for PAL.
Second there will be a noticable drop in quality if you encode from the mpeg and here I'm talking macroblocks. Macroblocks are what make up the picture and each consecutive encode produces more blocks in the movie.
So stick with your AVI Adam to preserve the quality and like Minion says get rid of the Roxio crap and use NERO.

ASHY

Adam  2002-04-28 22:32:23 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The original was set at 320x240 but it was all squished and the only way for me to correct the squished part of it was to set it at center (custom) to 320x320 pixel size which looks the way it should. The wierd thing is, before cutting it was still at 320x320 and Roxio VCD Creator doesn't have any problems trying to do that. It's just that the file is like 1400 MB and 2 hours and 12 min long so it wouldn't fit on a CD. That's why I cut it. Is there a version of Nero that you can get via shareware or freeware? I don't really have the cash right now to buy another CD burning software.

Minion  2002-04-28 22:35:12 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I was talking about frame sizes in my country,I haven"t had many problems encodeing mpegs to mpegs then again I encode at a much higher bitrate than most..but it is good to clear up these things so poeple don"t make mistakes...

ASHY  2002-04-28 22:38:48 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sure that was my point mate.
The newbies wouldn't know any different if it wasn't explained.

ASHY

Adam  2002-04-28 22:48:19 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The actual size of the file is in 352x240 where it says MPG-1 for VCD, it's just the video arrage method that I set from 320x240 pixels (widescreen) to 320x320 (I saw a previous thread where someone had the same squished problem that I did and that's what they recommended) and it looks good and undistorted like that. And the fully encoded MPG that I got from that doesn't act like it has any conflicts with Roxio's VCD. But each of the cut MPGs say the same problem about System Clock Reference being 1058. Do you know what that means? Or if there's a version of Nero that you don't have to buy?

ASHY  2002-04-28 23:12:20 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You're getting me really confused here.
What was the original format of the movie?
Was it an AVI or an MPEG. Was it widescreen 16:9 or regular 4:3 and which way was it squished? top to bottom or left to right?

However you have changed the original framesize using the video arrange method doesn't matter albeit probably incorrectly. As long as the output is 352x240.

When you cut the movie ensure you choose 'MPEG1 Video cd' as the type and like I said go with NERO and yes NERO has a full working demo which will run for 30 days. The thing is a new version is more or less brought out every month so really you'll never be without it because you can just download the new demo each time and if you use your imagination I'm sure you can find a way to make it run for longer.

www.nero.com

ASHY

Adam  2002-04-29 00:06:00 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The original was an .avi and it was widescreen. It was squished top to bottom, so when I enlarged it top to bottom for encoding it to MPG, it corrected the squishiness. The output of the file was still 352x240. I may not have selected MPEG-1 when I cut it and that sounds like it may be the problem (I did have to add the .mpg extension after the file was created to make it readable in Windows.) Also, I downloaded that trial version of Nero and it said something about the cut version was SVCD and I was trying to create a VCD, so that might be the problem when I cut it. I'll recut it and see what I can get. Thanks.

ASHY  2002-04-29 01:00:36 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The next time you encode a widescreen movie, all you have to do to get the correct size is to choose the 16:9 aspect ratio for the source.

Ok, ignore that error from NERO it's nothing to do with SVCD. Nero is giving you that error because is is trying to tell you there is something wrong with your stream and Iam now quite confident it is because you did not choose 'MPEG-1 Video cd' option when you cut the file.

Do it again with this option and NERO wont complain.

ASHY

Adam  2002-04-29 06:29:51 ( ID:eyyjidc5ovl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

OK, I did both parts with MPG-1 Video CD option and it worked great. I've already burned them and everything. The first time I left it at automatic, the system type MPG-1. Thanks a lot for the help.

ASHY  2002-04-29 11:47:25 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

All in a days work.
Glad it got you sorted though.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Video/Audio not sync'd No.20118
Alberts  2002-04-28 20:53:20 ( ID:yooe1ee1gwg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have a problem with Tmpgenc that I cannot seem to correct, Even after having purchased the full product. The problem is that MPEGS are created with audio and video not in sync. I have tired several things to correct this without any success.

I encode VOB (D2V) with AVI to MPEG1. AVI files are created by DVD2AVI. The D2V file is created by SmartRipper. Tmpgenc encoding settings are typically set to 320x240, 30fps, 450Kbs/sec CBR. Audio is 44.1Khz, joint stereo at 96Kb/sec. Audio/Video mis-sync problem is unpredictable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Minion  2002-04-28 22:12:47 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

are you burning the mpeg"s and then you notice that they are out of sync or do you play them in "media player" and then they are out of sync,cuz with me all mpegs play out of sync on media player,but on powerdvd they play perfectly so if it happens every time then it isn"t "tmpgenc" it is the software that is playing it,you should be encodeing at 29.97fps, 30 will make it go out of sync,and your audio should be sterio of at least 128 kbs.....

ASHY  2002-04-28 22:36:57 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It's no wonder things are going out of sync with those values.
What's the 30 fps? The frame rate should be the same as the original, but if the framerate is different from your TV system such as 29.976 which is NTSC then your gonna have to convert the framerate.
By the looks of things your trying to squeeze a full movie on 1 disk.
This is pointless the video and audio bitrate you are using will give you a terrible quality and I mean terrible quality VCD.
Forget it and use the VCD template to encode and see if your sync probs disappear.

ASHY

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.