Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 136 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TAW4 How to replace "Play" button with word "Inicio" jlipscomb 1 2010-08-22 04:07:25
Request TAW4 Two requests on CHAPTER NAMING Adasat 0 2010-08-20 08:19:27
Question TDA2 Which software is the best make DVD to Apple ? huanxiaohong 1 2010-09-14 13:32:01
Free talk TE25 Let people focus on the beauty of your photos by Love2Photo hugo 0 2010-08-19 14:59:00
Free talk TDA1 How to convert DVD to iphone? javenzhi 0 2010-08-19 14:51:33
Free talk TE25 Do you know mylot?? travel 6 2010-10-29 14:09:23
Free talk TDA3 all kinds of softwares mustsoftware 2 2010-09-02 06:08:25
Question TAW4 how to change highlights selection defualt colour attileon 1 2010-08-18 10:48:23
Question TAW4 ISO image file Anthony 3 2010-08-18 10:38:38
Question TE40 NTSC to PAL conversion. gemma 2 2010-09-30 07:10:33
Question TAW4 Output DVD taking 10 hours???? MovieGirl 2 2010-08-21 02:33:15
Question TAW4 Disc Writing Tool Error - Not enough space on disc!!! oakeyt 0 2010-08-15 18:28:46

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 136 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TAW4 - How to replace "Play" button with word "Inicio" No.63532
jlipscomb  2010-08-21 03:21:51 ( ID:qcxrzutshqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm a newbie with this program but I've read the Help file up and down and don't see how to do this (or if it's even possible). I'm trying to create a DVD for my in-laws using AW4. In the menu creation section, I would like to replace the English spelling of the "PLAY" button to its Spanish equivalent of "INICIO." I simply can't figure out how to do this, the object does not appear to be editable.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

tito_spina  2010-08-22 04:07:25 ( ID:lltxir4nf/g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hola Jlips,

Lo primero que debes hacer es buscar en la red una imagen, en este caso que ponga inicio o comenzar (hay cientos de iconos que te pueden valer). Guárdala en tu pc.

Haz doble clic sobre el botón que quieras modificar. En la nueva ventana que te saldrá (Menu Item Editor), arriba a la derecha, dale a File Brownser y busca la imagen que descargaste antes...y listo, ya tendrás lo que necesitas.

Salu2, Jose

Request - TAW4 - Two requests on CHAPTER NAMING No.63524
Adasat  2010-08-20 08:19:27 ( ID:2gangkjhldh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi. Two small improvement features that would ease workflow quite a bit:

1. When NAMING a clip in the CLIP LIST, I think it would be very convenient that the name automaticly gets assigned to first chapter in the EDITOR.

2. When EXPORTING a KEYFRAMELIST, for reusing it would be very timesaving that the CHAPTER NAMES assigned would go along with the export.

Thank you

Question - TDA2 - Which software is the best make DVD to Apple ? No.63520
huanxiaohong  Home )  2010-08-19 15:09:10 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

you can freedownload a freeware named " iOrgsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter ",it is easy for you to make DVD converter to Apple.

“ iOrgsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter” is the first DVD to iphone tool. Also the best DVD to iphone converter. It is designed to Rip DVD to Apple TV , (DVD to MPEG4, DVD to MP4, DVD to H.264);and rip DVD to audios music like (DVD to MP3, DVD to AAC, DVD to WAV, and DVD to M4A )with high speed and great quality,also crop video image. DVD to Apple TV Converter can be also used as DVD to iPod and DVD to iPhone converter.

you can download click in this url: http://www.mustsoftware.com/iOrgsoft-DVD-to-Apple-TV-Converter-guide.html

PS:www.mustsoftware.com is a free download software for people.

HUGO  Home )  2010-09-14 13:32:01 ( ID:rwucyi5p5ho )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

“Cucusoft YouTube Mate” is a powerful converter for almost all kinds of Player

It (http://www.mustsoftware.com/Cucusoft-YouTube-Mate-Downloader+Player+Converter-guide.html)is a video converter tool for almost all kinds of Player , such as : Ipod, iphone, Zune, Apple TV, PSP, Mobile phone(Nokia, Black Berry, Palm pre, Gphone, SAM, LG ,Motorola, Sony Ericession , Windowns Mobile, Common 3GPP Serices) , DVD,VCD,SVCD, Portable Medio Player.

It supports video converter to Flash video, HD video, Common video formats,

It supports audio converter to mp3,mp2,WMA, ACC,AC3,M4A, MKA, RA, AU formats

What’s more, you can download YouTube file quickly by “Cucusoft YouTube Mate”
,and you can play it offline or convert it to other video formats.

In a word, “Cucusoft YouTube Mate”is a powerful tool to Downloader+Player+Converter YouTube video.

you can free download in : http://www.mustsoftware.com/Cucusoft-YouTube-Mate-Downloader+Player+Converter-guide.html

Free talk - TE25 - Let people focus on the beauty of your photos by Love2Photo No.63518
hugo  Home )  2010-08-19 14:59:00 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Let people focus on the beauty of your photos and not the way of opening them. You can use Love2Photo to let people focus on your beautiful photo , make your photo albums and make a password to protect your photo and photo albums.

You can free download Love2Photo in: http://www.mustsoftware.com/Love2Photo-guide.html
You can easily protect your albums with a password,extract photo,organize pictures by date and named your photo ,add descriptions for your albums and more.
You’ll save time sending,copying,backing-up and moving photos thanks to Love2Photo’s compression capabilities. And your friends and family will save time downloading your albums or viewing them Online.
You can free download Love2Photo in: http://www.mustsoftware.com/Love2Photo-guide.html

Free talk - TDA1 - How to convert DVD to iphone? No.63516
javenzhi  Home )  2010-08-19 14:51:33 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Since the release of iphone in June 2007,more and more people take iphone as their favourite. For DVD collectors and movie fans,the first thing when they own an iphone is that how to convert their favourite DVDs to iphone, so that they can see their favourite movies on iphone.Whitout question,there are countless ways to convert DVDs to iphone.But,the problem is most of them are either expensive or wrought with some frustrating pooblems.

To solve this problem for iphone fans,there is a ideas for every iphone fans.

The following shows the way how to convert DVD to Iphone for MAC,users step by step:

Step1:Search this freeware named " dVdXsoft DVD to iphone Converter "in www.mustsoftware.com

Free talk - TE25 - Do you know mylot?? No.63512
travel  Home )  2010-08-18 23:57:20 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,everybody. I am a mylotter. I want to write something what i want to write in mylot website. You can ask many questions and respose some discutions which you are intrested. If you are a mylotter or a blogger, maybe we can be good friends.
www.mustsoftware.com This site is our company' web site.If you want to know more about software, you may have check it.

xiaozhi  Home )  2010-08-19 15:11:36 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

you can freedownload a freeware named " iOrgsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter ",it is easy for you to make DVD converter to Apple.

“ iOrgsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter” is the first DVD to iphone tool. Also the best DVD to iphone converter. It is designed to Rip DVD to Apple TV , (DVD to MPEG4, DVD to MP4, DVD to H.264);and rip DVD to audios music like (DVD to MP3, DVD to AAC, DVD to WAV, and DVD to M4A )with high speed and great quality,also crop video image. DVD to Apple TV Converter can be also used as DVD to iPod and DVD to iPhone converter.

you can download click in this url: http://www.mustsoftware.com/iOrgsoft-DVD-to-Apple-TV-Converter-guide.html

PS:www.mustsoftware.com is a free download software for people.

javenzhi  Home )  2010-08-19 15:13:19 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have ever use this site, you can make moneny on www.mylot.com

HUGO  Home )  2010-09-28 13:37:43 ( ID:rwucyi5p5ho )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Backup sms from your iphone to pc !!Do you have a lot of SMS messages,and some of messages are very important? Do you want to backup your SMS from your iphone to pc?Do you want to save your SMS messages in computer with a password to keep your privacy?

All iPhone users can’t backup the SMS to anywhere until the SMS box is full, then you have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS(download in : http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_tanseeiphonesms_.exe?item=13181-11&affiliate=406676), you can transfer the iPhone SMS to PC as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all contacts or a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy.You can see the screenshot in : http://www.mustsoftware.com/Tansee-iPhone-Transfer-SMS-guide.html

Free download in: http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_tanseeiphonesms_.exe?item=13181-11&affiliate=406676

HUGO  Home )  2010-09-29 16:23:39 ( ID:rwucyi5p5ho )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It is a useful shareware to transfer iphone SMS contacts and messages to computer,very good!!

URL= http://www.mustsoftware.com/Tansee-iPhone-Transfer-SMS-guide.html)

HUGO  Home )  2010-10-29 14:08:45 ( ID:l89/m.du2um )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Backup iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 SMS to PC
I used "Tansee iPhone Transfer" to transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or ANTS file. What’s more, with ";Tansee iPhone Transfer";, I can protect the file with a password to keep my privacy. But I free to use in: ( http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_tanseeiphonesms_.exe?item=13181-11&;;affiliate=406676 )

It allows me free to use for a long time.

jakdie  Home )  2010-10-29 14:09:23 ( ID:l89/m.du2um )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I agree with the author,I have ever used this useful shareware to transfer iphone messages&Contacts to PC.

I used "Tansee iPhone Transfer" to transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or ANTS file. What’s more, with "Tansee iPhone Transfer", I can protect the file with a password to keep my privacy.

Free talk - TDA3 - all kinds of softwares No.63511
mustsoftware  Home )  2010-08-18 23:45:31 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Make a raid deep into alien force positions to eliminate the threat for your homeworld. You’ll encounter lots of different alien ships, upgrade your weaponry with extra-weapons, blow up enemy barriers and defeat powerful bosses. Lots of special effects, unique tactics for each level, nice music and sound FX, Worldwide Hall of Fame and much more.
Would you like to know much more games,you can have a try for http://www.mustsoftware.com/Alien-Sky--guide.html

piaoyi  2010-08-19 00:08:13 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Not bad. I just have a try for your site http://www.mustsoftware.com/index.html .ok, I have some questions to ask you,can i try the software for free at the beginning?

tkrave  2010-09-02 06:08:25 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hey moron, we can see that you two are the same person. Stop spamming your shitty software.

Question - TAW4 - how to change highlights selection defualt colour No.63506
attileon  Home )  2010-08-18 06:50:26 ( ID:ri9oqx6vb36 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi There,

Im the same newbie in the previous post. We have set up our own menue template to author the clients dvds, each time we open the menue template we find ourselves having to re-edit the button highlight colours in the menue screens. Even though we set them to a particular colour, they automatically switch baqck to the red and yellow defualts.

How do you save the default highlight colours in a way that they dont change back after closing the origional project?

Your kind help would be much appreciated :)

kind regards
Anthony

tkrave  2010-08-18 10:48:23 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hmmm...it doesn't seem like it saves the highlight color. Even when I save a custom menu as a template, it doesn't retain the highlight colors I've set. I'll send them an email and request that these settings can be saved somehow.

Question - TAW4 - ISO image file No.63502
Anthony  Home )  2010-08-17 05:08:16 ( ID:ri9oqx6vb36 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi There,

Im a newbie on this. Please can someone kindly assit me by telling me how we output our final authored dvd to an .iso or disc image from Authorworks , as these need to go drectly to the duplicator for writing. (the duplicator only recognises iso files)?

thank in advance for the answer.

Kind regards
Anthony

tkrave  2010-08-18 05:04:32 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

After you output your files (you should have a Video_TS and Audio_TS folder), go to the disc writing tool. Use the "Select folder" button and choose the folder that contains the Video_TS and Audio_TS folder. Once selected, the option to create a disc image should be clickable. Click on that and you should be able to create an iso file.

Anthony  Home )  2010-08-18 06:43:01 ( ID:ri9oqx6vb36 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thank you very much for the prompt reply i is much appreciated, we will try it tommorow. Would there be any way to batch process the video and audio ts folders into iso files. (we convert peoples home movies to dvd therefor author 10 to 15 discs at a time using the batch authroing feature, however when it comes to iso creation will we need to do this one by one??

kind regards
Anthony

tkrave  2010-08-18 10:38:38 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Unfortunately, I don't think you can batch process the saving as iso files. The batch tool is only for outputting saved projects as DVD/BD/DivX video data.

Question - TE40 - NTSC to PAL conversion. No.63499
gemma  Home )  2010-08-16 04:03:25 ( ID:owz5nio8sxg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In the past I've ripped my DVD's to my hard-drive and played them in Windows Media Player on my PC. This has worked well and served my purposes for a couple of years now.
I recently tried burning a couple to DVD-RW's and thought I'd watch them through my home DVD player which can play DIVX/XVID files , however they play oddly in my TV .. there being a large black bar across the bottom of the screen , which is rather annoying!!
I think this is because I ripped them at 29.97 fps without realising .. (NTSC standard I think) and my TV is german which is PAL standard.
Is there a prefered method of converting these files which is relatively quick or is it best to rip them again?
If I run them through TMPGENC which settings would be best to do the job without losing any picture quality?
Thanks in advance for any advice!

Richard_P  2010-09-29 14:19:47 ( ID:9mve/chye3j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,

Following on from this question in regards to aspect ratio. I would like to ask if it is possible to convert a 4x3 recording to 16x9. If you change the settings on the recording then of course the images all look fat as they have changed in terms of the aspect.

Just curious if one can change without affecting the image, like the DVD's that you purchase today.

Thanks,
Richard

tkrave  2010-09-30 07:10:33 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you don't want to affect the image, but have it be 16x9, you'll have to add black bars to the sides of the video. 4.0 XPress will do this automatically if you select 16:9 in the Format stage. Make sure your clip properties are set to 4:3 though.

Question - TAW4 - Output DVD taking 10 hours???? No.63496
MovieGirl  2010-08-15 23:38:24 ( ID:ezcdnad24pj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have been using TMPGEnc 4 for a while - Most movies in the past can take anywhere from 1-3 hours. How come all of a sudden it is taking forever to output an NTSC standard DVD? One project showed 10 hours!!?? Thank you for your help!

traveling  Home )  2010-08-20 16:18:21 ( ID:c/sdbe3ynqw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Maybe YOU can have a try for Flip Video Converter .Have u listened to
Flip Video Converter ? You can know more about it for http://www.mustsoftware.com/Flip-Video-Converter--guide.html

tkrave  2010-08-21 02:33:15 ( ID:rtaw9vhji5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>I have been using TMPGEnc 4 for a while - Most movies in the past can take anywhere from 1-3 hours. How come all of a sudden it is taking forever to output an NTSC standard DVD? One project showed 10 hours!!?? Thank you for your help!

It could be the format of the source video, or a change in some settings. Running other programs besides Authoring Works could also contribute to longer encoding times. Hard to say though.

Question - TAW4 - Disc Writing Tool Error - Not enough space on disc!!! No.63495
oakeyt  2010-08-15 18:28:46 ( ID:o7fsselhe.w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The Disc Writing Tool will not write to a dual layer DVD even though the DVD files are less than the capacity of the disc. Has anyone come across this before and been able to identify and correct the problem?
When the folder is added in the Disc Writing window the size shows as 7544Mb with the disc capacity showing as 8152Mb and the disc media is writable. However, when selecting the Write Disc button the status bar quickly indicates it's analysing the files and then displays the error about not enough space.
N.B. I've successfully burned the DVD files to disc using ImgBurn using exactly the same make of discs so I'm pretty sure that the discs aren't the problem.

Help, anyone?

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.