Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 517 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 error can't load p3package.dll Geri Roth 1 2003-03-14 21:37:34
Question TE25 xvid,divx converting teerak2uk 0 2003-03-14 19:03:02
Question TE25 Encoding stops after 10 seconds Mus 0 2003-03-14 15:15:07
Question TE25 Files size WadeSansing 1 2003-03-14 21:33:55
Question TE25 nt.dll error bryan 3 2003-03-25 20:30:03
Question TE25 VCD Movies Hugh 3 2003-03-15 13:12:57
Question TE25 AC3 Codec? flumpf 2 2003-03-14 21:11:17
Question TE25 sound/video synch problem on playback Chapped 2 2003-03-14 05:12:18
Question TE25 Error RBDT 1 2003-03-14 05:09:03
Question TE25 sound issues with wmv to mpeg2 bryan 4 2003-03-17 16:25:23
Question TE25 Files size WadeSansing 2 2003-03-14 22:10:27
Request TE25 media player gone daft bob 7 2003-03-16 01:20:01

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 517 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - error can't load p3package.dll No.35513
Geri Roth  2003-03-14 19:55:41 ( ID:s2vn1gg6zpg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

> working with Windows xp. Every time I try to read avi-files (coming from Adobe Premiere 6.2) I get the error message: can't open P3Package.dll

minion  2003-03-14 21:37:34 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The P3P Package.dll error is From not haveing all of the Tmpgenc files in the same Folder...All the Files that come with Tmpgenc have to be extracted to the same folder and not sitting on your desktop ....

Question - TE25 - xvid,divx converting No.35512
teerak2uk  2003-03-14 19:03:02 ( ID:zsvsj8s7lrk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all i seem to have a problem when trying to convert the
above i start tmpg select dvd pal so ican create one file
then set it to encode so i can use dvd movie factory to create my movie
on dvd-r and it always gets to 97% then says streaming error

any ideas guys

Question - TE25 - Encoding stops after 10 seconds No.35511
Mus  2003-03-14 15:15:07 ( ID:ysjs2tdynwm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi. When I try to encode a DivX film, the program stops after 10 seconds. Every time. I've got a powerfull PC with lots of ram and space. Who can help me. Thanks a lot

Question - TE25 - Files size No.35509
WadeSansing  2003-03-14 13:45:30 ( ID:mf7wjmlomca )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have a video capture card and use it kind of like a PVR. I want to convert the shows (captured at VCD quality) to a smaller size mpeg to watch on my Pocket PC. I have been playing around with the settings trying to find a good comprimise between quality and file size. I noticed that no matter what changes I made the 1 minute 16 second long test file keeps coming up as 12.8meg. I have changed height and width, frame rate, rate control mode and settings for it, and the audio settings. None of them made any differece. I went from 32x16, 12fps, 2pass vbr, with 32kHz joint stereo 64k bitrate audio, all the way up to 320x240, 29.97fps, autovbr, with 41kHz stereo 96k bitrate audio. Both were exactly 12.8 meg in file size. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong here?

minion  2003-03-14 21:33:55 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You allready Asked this Question and It was allready answered correctly....

Question - TE25 - nt.dll error No.35505
bryan  2003-03-14 10:41:45 ( ID:w7avoiupvaf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all.

I have been using TMPGEnc now for some time on a very old AMD K6-2 400, with no problem at all.
I have recently been given a new laptop at work, p4 1.7 running xp, and now I cannot use tmpgenc, it either fails straight away with a write error to ntdll.dll, or it estimates the file size to be about twice the size it should be.
Help please.

Bryan

reggenti  2003-03-16 19:17:59 ( ID:bihaeclnqaa )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have the same problem, but i have not changed pc-hardware. I have used tmpgenc for long time and very well, but about one month ago when I try to use the "write error at module ntdll.dll" stops my work. I need for an help please !!!!

martys  2003-03-16 19:35:08 ( ID:on.c1eppcto )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Downloaded newest vesion today. Big mistake! NTDLL.dll error just like everyone else. Is there a fix, or is TMPG a goner?

MartyS

2minutes  2003-03-25 20:30:03 ( ID:03zs7wcxagj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have the same prob. Heres the message I get: "Write error occurred at address 77F51D24 of module 'ntdll.dll' with 00000000"........Has anyone got a clue as to whats wrong, or how to get around it? Thanx m8's.

Question - TE25 - VCD Movies No.35501
Hugh  2003-03-14 09:12:30 ( ID:h1uxerhaau. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Im new to the whole VCD thing and I have Nero. I've burned enough compilation VCD's and they work fine. The problem is I downloaded a larger file, split it into two parts with TMPG and when I tried to watch it the audio was off by a lot. I tried making a new audio file but really I just don't know what Im doing. Im trying to sync up the audio and video but never know if Im doing it right. Please Help.

Bowtome  2003-03-14 10:48:34 ( ID:vd4a/gcxlf6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The way I do it, also saves like hours in encoding is to use audiodub or virtualdub(no link soz, cant remember which til I get home) and extract sound as a wav file. Then when using tmpgenc, use the wav file as audio, perfect audio every time.

Chapped  2003-03-14 23:08:58 ( ID:teajeugfx26 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I dont know if this is relavent to your situation.. but I had a problem with audio/video synching when creating SVCD's with Nero..
I found out that Nero suffers from a bin/cue bug which can cause synchronization problems with audio/video. I only experience the problem if I create a menu when burning VCD/SVCD's.
No menu, no problem.
The answer? DONT USE NERO.
To my knowledge they have not addressed this issue.
Hope this helps.

Ashy  2003-03-15 13:12:57 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What version of Nero are you using? The sync bug was fixed a long time ago.
If this problem doesn't exist when you play your SVCD on the PC, it is more likely to be your DVD player which is causing the problem not Nero. What model do you own?

ASHY

Question - TE25 - AC3 Codec? No.35498
flumpf  2003-03-14 05:50:49 ( ID:mp5r3k749c6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Can anyone point me to a codec which will allow tmpgenc to load and mux ac3 files? TIA

minion  2003-03-14 08:04:48 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

There isn"t one I"m afraid, Well not one that is reliable, if there was we would have pointed it to everyone that says "What Happened To My Audio, Tmpgenc Sucks" but since there is No Such codec or filter you are Better off useing something Like "Headac3he" to encode your AC3 audio files to WAV or Mpeg audio , and use BBMpeg to Mux AC3 audio streams to Mpeg video streams, or supposedly the newest Mpeg2VCR supports AC3 audio now also..

Ashy  2003-03-14 21:11:17 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPG doesn't need a codec for muxing Ac3 audio.
The codec is only needed for decoding the Ac3 stream. The best way is to extract the Ac3 to a wav first using something like AC3decode:
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/ac3decode.html

ASHY

Question - TE25 - sound/video synch problem on playback No.35495
Chapped  2003-03-14 03:11:07 ( ID:teajeugfx26 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have successfully created a movie with Premier. Everything works great. I export w/ Cinepak codec to create an .avi file.. works great. I encode with TMPGenc, still, everything is fine. I create an SVCD with Nero 5.5 and the playback is great, (on the computer.)
The problem is when I play the SVCD with the DVD player. The sound quality and video quality is great. Everything looks great except the timing between audio and video is slightly off.
I have tried everything I can think of.. I have reworked from the initial .avi encode process on through..
What gives?
Anybody else ever suffer this?
PLEASE HELP.
I'm losing my sanity....

Chapped  2003-03-14 03:35:43 ( ID:teajeugfx26 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

UPDATE TO PROBLEM:

I finally figured out what the culprit is.. it has nothing to do with any of the encode process... It only occurs when I create an SVCD menu. NO menu, no audio/video synch problems.

Anyone know what the story is?
I'd like to be able to use the menu.

Thanks in advance.

minion  2003-03-14 05:12:18 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You can allways use a Program that does REAL Menu"s and even chapters and Titles like Retail DVD"s have...There are Lots of programs that can do this, like Most "Ulead" Software Programs Like DVD Workshop and DVD Movie Factory and Video studio 7..

Question - TE25 - Error No.35493
RBDT  2003-03-14 03:09:40 ( ID:gm5clumoinm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm getting an error message when trying to encode an AVi file. After about 66% of encoding an error is coming up saying: Index of scan line is out of range(336).Does anyone know what is this? And how to fix this? Thnx

minion  2003-03-14 05:09:03 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This error allways seems to pop up with Downloaded Files, this Is Probably because downloaded files are riddled with Corrupted frames and that is what is causeing Tmpgenc to Error out..What you can do is use the "Source Range" to start encodeing a New File a few frames after Tmpgenc gave the error, then when it is done you can join the 2 files together with the "Merge & Cut"...

Question - TE25 - sound issues with wmv to mpeg2 No.35488
bryan  2003-03-14 00:37:24 ( ID:gme4cz3ansr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Greetings;

I am trying to convert a .wmv file to a mpeg2 file suitable for burning into a DVD. While I am able to convert the video portion without a problem, I can't seem to get the audio to work.

I want to be able to insert one file into my dvd creation program that includes both the sound and the video from a short animated clip that is currently a .wmv.

I am certain that I am just missing how to do it, so any help you might be able to give me would be much appreciated.

TIA,

~bc

minion  2003-03-14 05:05:33 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tmpgenc has Problems with WMA Audio sometimes so your Best bet is to use something elce to encode the audio to Mpeg audio...I use "DB Power AMP" to encode the audio from WMV/ASF Files to Mp2 audio...Go to "http://www.dbpoweramp.com/" and download the Music converter then go to Codec central and Download the WMV/WMA Codecs and the Mp2 audio codecs then you will be able to use it to convert the audio to Mpeg audio...

bryan  2003-03-15 05:38:48 ( ID:gme4cz3ansr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I tried creating a separate audio file, which in and of itself worked fine. However, I still cant get the audio track to play with the video file. I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong in the settings. When I save the file the default is to save as myfilename.[m2v+wav] am i saving the file in the incorrect format?

Thanks again for your help,

~Bc

>Greetings;
>
>I am trying to convert a .wmv file to a mpeg2 file suitable for burning into a DVD. While I am able to convert the video portion without a problem, I can't seem to get the audio to work.
>
>I want to be able to insert one file into my dvd creation program that includes both the sound and the video from a short animated clip that is currently a .wmv.
>
>I am certain that I am just missing how to do it, so any help you might be able to give me would be much appreciated.
>
>TIA,
>
>~bc
>

Ashy  2003-03-15 13:33:51 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

> I tried creating a separate audio file, which in and of itself worked fine. However, I still cant get the audio track to play with the video file. I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong in the settings. When I save the file the default is to save as myfilename.[m2v+wav] am i saving the file in the incorrect format?

Your problem is that you are selecting the wrong option when using the wizard.

At the beginng of the wizard DO NOT select 'CBR Linear PCM audio'
Select 'MPEG1 Layer II Audio(MP2)'

Be aware that using this method isn't 100% compatible with all DVD players. Importing a seperate Video and Wav file ensures that your DVD will be 100% compatible. In any case it is still quite likely you will have no problems.

ASHY

bryan  2003-03-17 16:25:23 ( ID:gme4cz3ansr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I actually tried that first...I realize I should have indicated that I am trying to ultimately create this dvd in DVD Studio Pro 1.5 which is a Macintosh program. I have XP on another machine which I have been trying to use to convert the videos. So, #1, any help for the problem with DVD Studio Pro? It doesnt seem to like MPEG files. #2 is there a better (cheaper would be good too) solution I can use on my windows machine?

Thanks again,

~bc

>> I tried creating a separate audio file, which in and of itself worked fine. However, I still cant get the audio track to play with the video file. I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong in the settings. When I save the file the default is to save as myfilename.[m2v+wav] am i saving the file in the incorrect format?
>
>
>Your problem is that you are selecting the wrong option when using the wizard.
>
>At the beginng of the wizard DO NOT select 'CBR Linear PCM audio'
>Select 'MPEG1 Layer II Audio(MP2)'
>
>Be aware that using this method isn't 100% compatible with all DVD players. Importing a seperate Video and Wav file ensures that your DVD will be 100% compatible. In any case it is still quite likely you will have no problems.
>
>
>ASHY
>
>

Question - TE25 - Files size No.35485
WadeSansing  2003-03-13 23:22:20 ( ID:mf7wjmlomca )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have a video capture card and use it kind of like a PVR. I want to convert the shows (captured at VCD quality) to a smaller size mpeg to watch on my Pocket PC. I have been playing around with the settings trying to find a good comprimise between quality and file size. I noticed that no matter what changes I made the 1 minute 16 second long test file keeps coming up as 12.8meg. I have changed height and width, frame rate, rate control mode and settings for it, and the audio settings. None of them made any differece. I went from 32x16, 12fps, 2pass vbr, with 32kHz joint stereo 64k bitrate audio, all the way up to 320x240, 29.97fps, autovbr, with 41kHz stereo 96k bitrate audio. Both were exactly 12.8 meg in file size. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong here?

minion  2003-03-14 05:01:20 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This is an easy one...You have to change the "System setting" to either "Video-CD Non-Standard" or to one of the Mpeg1 settings that aren"t VCD ...If Video-CD is set in the "System" setting Tmpgenc will Pad the stream so that the Bitrate stays VCD Compliant....

Ashy  2003-03-14 22:10:27 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

First of all why in the hell would you want to capture to VCD quality MPEG?
VCD MPEG quality = crap.

Secondly, why re-compress to MPEG?
You will achieve a much better comression to quality ratio by encoding the MPEG to something like Divx or XVID.

ASHY

Request - TE25 - media player gone daft No.35477
bob  2003-03-13 22:11:29 ( ID:zyvil8nfafr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello all i hope someone can help me im new to all of this.ive been down loading films avi,xvid and using tmpg enc and ulead to put mpeg on vcd,all well till today.when i try to view a film through my media player the colour has gone dull and it keeps saying send report then goes of.how could this be i watched this film before and worked fine.i have nimo and xvid codecs fine yesterday not today.PLEASE could someone help me thanks very much

Ashy  2003-03-13 22:39:45 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This sounds like a problem with you graphics card drivers. Install the latest drivers for your card.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-03-13 22:39:53 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This sounds like a problem with youe graphics card drivers. Install the latest drivers for your card.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-03-13 22:39:58 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This sounds like a problem with your graphics card drivers. Install the latest drivers for your card.

ASHY

bob  2003-03-15 01:43:12 ( ID:zyvil8nfafr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanks for ur reply but were can i get the latest drivers from im a bit of a novice sorry thanks again

minion  2003-03-15 01:55:29 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well that would depend on your Graphics card ..But if you have Integrated Graphics you might need to go to your MotherBoard Manufacturers Web site..But it would be a waste of time if that isn"t your problem...good luck..

Ashy  2003-03-15 13:39:22 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try rolling back your system first using system restore to an earlier time. Is seems as though you have installed some software or codec which may be causing the problem.

Roll back your system to a time just before the problem started.

ASHY

bob  2003-03-16 01:20:01 ( ID:zyvil8nfafr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanks foryour replys i will try that thanks again

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.