TMPGEnc MPEG Editor / TSUNAMI MPEG Media Editor BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

TMPGEnc MPEG Editor / TSUNAMI MPEG Media Editor BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] [ 1 / 8 ]   Next > >>
Classify Title User name Reply Last update
Request How to Diagnose DVD Burner Problems jasen 0 2014-11-28 13:00:00
Free talk How to convert your videos to Zune video format for free? zisel 0 2010-01-19 03:43:56
Question the ordinal 3001 could not be located in the dynamic link library PX.dll Lo 0 2009-08-02 09:25:52
Question M2V file not recognised DS 1 2007-09-18 22:03:57
Question AVI to Mpeg 1 adds audio noise Steve 0 2007-01-29 03:45:55
Question Does any one how to get in contact with (Ashy)? Me2-4-N4 1 2013-03-06 17:25:57
Question Encoding jpg to mpg with TMPGENC mmd 0 2011-09-24 12:28:58
Question Video and Audio out of sync Stunts 0 2013-03-06 17:27:51
Question Media editor doesnot install Gio 0 2019-08-20 16:37:10
Question Audio out of synch after cutting tcding 0 2013-03-06 17:27:35
Question over scan masking joelm 1 2006-01-29 18:15:02
Question AVI's from Canon Powershot won't load Wendy 0 2006-01-26 04:32:06

TMPGEnc MPEG Editor / TSUNAMI MPEG Media Editor BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] [ 1 / 8 ]   Next > >>
Request - How to Diagnose DVD Burner Problems No.67373
jasen  Home )  2013-02-25 12:06:53 ( ID:ct0b1ruo/yr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

How to Diagnose DVD Burner Problems

DVD burning allows users to store data, create home movies and share discs like never before. They hold more then triple the amount of a CD disc and have only expanded in use since their introduction. The DVD may be useless to you, though, if you have DVD burning problems, and the whole stack of blank DVDs you own could become nothing but coasters if you do not troubleshoot the problem.

Instructions

Make sure you are using a DVD burner. Some computers are only equipped with CD-RW burner or a DVD-Rom drive, so DVD discs will not be able play in them at all. DVD-Rom drives only read DVDs--they do not write them.

Check to see if your drive is compatible with the blank DVD discs that you are using. DVD discs are either DVD- or DVD+ and this could be a huge problem when you are trying to load the DVD. The front of your drive has a DVD+RW, a DVD-RW or a DVD+-RW symbol on it that represents what discs are accepted.

Select the proper drive when burning the DVD. DVD-burning software should automatically select the right burner, but in some cases it might select another disc drive on the computer or the hard drive itself.

Check to see if the DVD disc you are burning is blank. Sometimes burned discs may become mixed up with blank discs and you may have inserted the wrong one into your drive. The best way to avoid this is by labeling all of your DVDs when you have completed the burning process.

Change the speed of the project. Some DVDs may mess up if you are burning them too fast; a slower burn rate will give you better results and run more compatibly with multiple DVD drives.

Update the firmware on your DVD burner. Outdated firmware could cause your burner to malfunction. Find the type of DVD drive by going to the "Devices" section in the "Control Panel," and then search for the newest firmware on the manufacturer's official website.

Try multiple discs. So many blank DVD discs are processed at factories that there is a chance that you may come across a dud or two. If the process fails the first time, try another disc, and if it does not work then try to eliminate other potential problems one by one.

Free talk - How to convert your videos to Zune video format for free? No.54457
zisel  2010-01-19 03:43:56 ( ID:8opxq.dzs.l )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I recently treated myself to a HD camcorder. I got the camcorder a bit early so I could have a chance to play around with it and practice editing the clips, the camcorder records the clips in a .MTS format which is a High-definition MPEG Transport Stream video format, commonly called "AVCHD"; used by Sony, Panasonic, and other HD camcorders; based on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats.

I captured lots of fun home movie HD videos and would like to put these videos on my Zune player to watch. The problem is that the videos that I captured with HD camcorder are in .MTS format which the Zune player can not playback. I've googled a lot and found out that the Zune player could only support videos of H.264/WMV format with 1080i HD resolution, up to 14 Mbps bit rate, CBR or VBR for above supported video profiles or MPEG-4 Part 2 Simple Profile up to 4.0 Mbps bit rate.

I've tried lots of video converters to convert .MTS videos to Zune video formats but the best I can get are trial version converters that put inconvenient huge watermarks in the middle of them. A friend of mine recommend a Free Zune Video Converter to me. This one is really good for me. No watermark, and no time limitation. It just takes some clicks to convert videos to Zune video format using this free Zune video converter. I thought maybe some people got the same problems to find out a free yet easy-to-use Zune Video Converter to convert videos to Zune video format. Just let me show you to how to convert the videos to Zune video format step by step.

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft Free Zune Video Converter
We'll be using the very nice video converter software called Aneesoft Free Zune Video Converter for converting videos to Zune video format, head over here and download the free trial version of Free Zune Video Converter. Next step is to install Free Zune Video Converter.

Step 2: Run Free Zune Video Converter and add videos
Now run Free Zune Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add videos from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to Zune video format. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
This Free Zune Video Converter program has two versions. The free version is function-limited. If you'd like to edit and merge your videos, you need to upgrade to the pro version.

Step 4: Set the output Zune video format
Zune supports MP4(MPEG-4/H.264) & WMV video format. So we set the output format to "Zune MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)" for Zune. You may also find other preset video setting options avaiable for you.

Step 5: Start converting videos to Zune video format for free
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to Zune compatible video files. An "Upgrade to Aneesoft Zune Video Converter" window will pop up. If you wouldn't like to upgrade, just click "No, thanks" to continue converting your videos to Zune video format.

Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft Free Zune Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new Zune format version of your video that will play on the Zune. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect. I bet you'll be surprise at the video quality, just like me.

Question - the ordinal 3001 could not be located in the dynamic link library PX.dll No.54455
Lo  2008-07-24 03:59:22 ( ID:mx3txlbqfbo )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

the ordinal 3001 could not be located in the dynamic link library PX.dll

this error ocurred, help me!

Question - M2V file not recognised No.54453
DS  2007-09-09 17:07:18 ( ID:bgnghkw0f/o )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have problems to multiplex the video and audio files together into a MPG file. Whenever I use TMPGEnc I get the warning that the selected M2V file can not be opened or is unsupported.
No problems with the corresponding M2A file.

nTekka  2007-09-18 22:03:57 ( ID:lgrl8ryjzyl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Where did you get the M2V file from? it might not be an acceptable color code. See if you can import this file before you multiplex, try to get MPEG Editor 2 to do a quick re-encode with smart rendering.

Question - AVI to Mpeg 1 adds audio noise No.54451
Steve  2007-01-29 03:45:55 ( ID:wekmyoyimt6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

How can I fix the audio noise created
when converting an AVI to Mpeg 1?

Input file created by Canon A620
Video 320 x 240 / 625 kbps / 30 frames/second
Audio 88 kbps / PCM / 8 bit sample size / one channel

Tmpenc settings
mpeg1 / 320 x 240 / higest quality video settings
audio 160kbps

Tmpenc 2.57.41.146

Any help would be appreciated.

Question - Does any one how to get in contact with (Ashy)? No.54449
Me2-4-N4  2006-12-20 16:53:13 ( ID:nwxsom1nyp6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Does any one how to get in contact with (Ashy)?

Wayne  2007-04-21 06:37:41 ( ID:fehmah0uze. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ashy spent the night at my place.

We were shagging for hours. She had orgasum after orgasum and was still begging for more 5 hours later.

Sorry pal, but after that session there is no way that Ashy will go back to you anymore.

Just accept it.

Question - Encoding jpg to mpg with TMPGENC No.54448
mmd  2006-08-09 17:36:33 ( ID:nr5m68knh9a )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

How do I use TMPGENC to encode jpg files to mpg files.
Also can this be done in batch mode ?
I am ok with avi to mpg but jpg to mpg has me puzzled . Using version 2.5

Thanks

Question - Video and Audio out of sync No.54447
Stunts  2006-03-23 21:23:22 ( ID:rsixdtje5am )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I bought Nero 7 ultra edition. I was able to edit video and burn it to DVD with no problem. As soon as I downloaded the newest program versions all of the video is out of sync with the audio. (example: the lips move then 1 second later the words come out.)

I called nero and they suggested re-coding the files using tmpgenc. Will this help? I never had to use an encoder before so, be gentle :)

Question - Media editor doesnot install No.54446
Gio  2006-02-07 18:57:19 ( ID:giwyspmz9l2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hallo Ashy, how are you? I hope fine.

I want try your Media Editor but the istalling shield give me this message:

" error 1335 The cabinet file 'data1.cab' required for this istallation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

after press "ignore" tab, a second message appears: "error 2350"

I downladed your trial version but does not install in my computer.

Can you help me?

I use Pentium III 850, 384Mb RAM, Window xp pro SP1
and I want to edit only 2 Mpeg videos 352x288 low definition......

I think can do it.

Thak you for answer.

Gio

Question - Audio out of synch after cutting No.54445
tcding  2006-01-30 10:33:42 ( ID:ycygwtpeo1. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I recently edited a mpeg2 file with TMPGEnc Editor without any resampling, after which the audio was visibly lagging in the edited version. I just needed to trim material from the original file. Why does the lag occur, and is there a simple fix? Thx for your help.

Question - over scan masking No.54443
joelm  2006-01-26 15:06:06 ( ID:emou0qrxmh. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

i have theses white lines ontop of my Mpeg files is there a way to get rid of them using this program ( TMPGE nc NET ). I don't see the option. Please advise.

Dan Witzel  2006-01-29 18:15:02 ( ID:7xy/uyj.kjh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

crop them out, also making a mpeg some odd size (360x240) will make white or green lines on the top or bottom

Question - AVI's from Canon Powershot won't load No.54442
Wendy  2006-01-26 04:32:06 ( ID:qw3ly9dxl6g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The .avi files my new Canon Powershot A620 cannot be loaded into TMPGenc - never had this problem with any other .avi's put out by digital cameras. Is it a weird codec or something? Other programs (FX Video Converter, Digital media Converter) can open them fine, but I LOVE TMPGenc and really want to use this - any ideas?

Wendy

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.