TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 40 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Classify Title User name Reply Last update
Question Close tmpg after encoding via command line deeznutz 0 2004-11-30 10:23:24
Question Split mpg file robbie 2 2004-11-27 11:20:58
Question Authoring Problem Paul 0 2004-11-25 05:17:16
Question No audio output John 2 2004-11-25 21:31:55
Free talk FYI: Blank preview thing w/ .AVS Jay 1 2004-11-23 18:38:17
Question missing audio at 9:26 to 9:27 with TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free noplay 3 2004-12-07 04:57:04
Question Fake Stereo? Sakuya 2 2004-11-23 18:42:40
Question Aspect ratio - Computer screen vs. TV screen Lighthawk 11 2004-11-25 13:37:51
Question VFW Codec Help (Ashy's Reply) Sakuya 9 2004-11-24 18:06:21
Question tmpgnet not loading jay 1 2004-11-22 19:20:47
Question how to convert RMS ( real movie file) to VCD steve 5 2004-12-21 12:46:33
Question New TMPGENC 2.524.63.181 Version? AgentK7 3 2004-12-03 05:17:49

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 40 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Question - Close tmpg after encoding via command line No.42579
deeznutz  2004-11-30 10:23:24 ( ID:wac.jkejshg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,

I have to start encoding some avi's from the command line. This works just fine with the /batch and /close options, but Tmpg always shows the result window and did not close itself. I've searched the forum for some hints but didn't get a solution. Does anyone know a solution to get the tmpg app close after encoding?

Thanx in advance..

Nils

Question - Split mpg file No.42576
robbie  2004-11-26 13:41:27 ( ID:fcaeoroiwyj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello!

I need help. When I want to split a mpg file with 900M into two mpg files. I add the file in and set from 0.00 to lets say 60.00 like 1hour. Then I press Run and it makes me a file just of 200M big. If I choose smaler then 200M it works but for longer it doesnt. So please help me how to make bigger file then 200M! Many thanks people!

Sakuya  2004-11-27 02:31:42 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I personally dislike TMPGEnc's cutting tool. I recommend using the Cut tool before you convert. So select Source Range under Advanced in the Settings. Set your start frame and your end frame (the end of your first part) and go to Cut Editing. Encode. Then do the same for the remaining part. Remember to take down the frame number. For instance, if you are encoding frame #1 to #100 for the first part, your second part will start at frame #101. :) This is for VCD right?

robbie  2004-11-27 11:20:58 ( ID:b.muo6qwbpw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi! Thnx for reply. Its for VCD yes and I tried as u said. But when I go to cut editing what do i have to choose there? If I select cut the selected area then it disapear and what then? Or do I have to select the area and then go to main window to press start? Sorry I really dont get it. Many thanks.

Question - Authoring Problem No.42575
Paul  2004-11-25 05:17:16 ( ID:avv/oni6ezn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When using TMPGEnc Author 1.6 I receive the following error:

There is no Quoted Number of Characer-String '%.2f

The program won't let me continue or indicate how to fix the
problem. The original AVI was encoded with TMPGEnc3PX. Please help.
Thanks

Question - No audio output No.42572
John  2004-11-25 02:00:08 ( ID:pgbad3d/awk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I encode some files, the TMPGEnc does not encode any sound along with it. An mp2 file is created, but there is no sound. Upon further investigation, I found that the encoder did not even recognize that there was any sound attached to the avi file before hand. I look in the 'source range' part, and for the audio, there is simply a straight line indicating silence. If anyone could shed some light on this problem it would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
John

John  2004-11-25 02:09:40 ( ID:pgbad3d/awk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

As an addition, here's the information of the file that I am trying to encode.

File : 699 MB (699 MB), duration: 1:47:46, type: AVI, 1 audio stream(s), quality: 43 %
Video : 600 MB, 778 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 576*304 (16:9), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4, Supported
Audio : 99 MB, 128 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, 0x55 = Lame MP3, Supported

Sakuya  2004-11-25 21:31:55 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPGEnc does not support MP3. I suggest using Virtualdub. Open your AVI, go to audio, direct stream copy, and then save WAV. In TMPGEnc, encode only your video so that you get an M2V file. In your DVD Authoring program, open the M2V as video, and then the WAV as audio.

Free talk - FYI: Blank preview thing w/ .AVS No.42570
Jay  2004-11-23 11:25:14 ( ID:70vieo29l5w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

FYI: Using AviSynth for the source video (a .avs file), I was getting a blank preview screen. I didn't try encoding it, but I assume that also would have been blank. (It worked fine in VDub, which I couldn't figure out how to use as a frameserver, as advised in this forum.) Turns out, the problem was the color format. YV12 format didn't work, I had to change it to YUY2 with ConvertToYUY2(). That's it. Thanks for the free encoder!

ashy  2004-11-23 18:38:17 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Actually you would have been better converting it to RGB not YUY2.
TMPG only uses RGB as input. Any other sources will be converted first to RGB, this is partly why TMPG is so slow.

Question - missing audio at 9:26 to 9:27 with TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free No.42566
noplay  2004-11-23 07:37:20 ( ID:jmyr61albfk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

i use TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free to convert DV-avi from premiere pro 1.5 to mpg1, everything is fine but i found that each finished file got execatly 1 second missing audio at time 9:26 to 9:27.
All avi files output from premiere is fine and this problem do exist on other machines, i wonder if this is a bug or is my setting problem.

the following are my settings and files info.:

1)AVIs (output from premierre)
DV-AVI 720x576 25fps(PAL) 48000Hz 16Bit Stereo

2)Tmpgenc settings:
format: Video-CD PAL (MPEG-1 352x288 25 frame/s CBR 1150kbps, Layer-2 44100Hz 224kbps)
Qulity: Standard
others settings: default

3)my PC config:
P4 3.2GHz 1Ghz RAM

Thanks in advance.

p.s.: this problem do exist in TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free and TMPGEnc-2.520.54.163-Free on my machine.

tavaum  2004-11-30 12:42:12 ( ID:oxmmkwjr422 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Hi all,
>
>i use TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free to convert DV-avi from premiere pro 1.5 to mpg1, everything is fine but i found that each finished file got execatly 1 second missing audio at time 9:26 to 9:27.
>All avi files output from premiere is fine and this problem do exist on other machines, i wonder if this is a bug or is my setting problem.
>
>the following are my settings and files info.:
>
>1)AVIs (output from premierre)
>DV-AVI 720x576 25fps(PAL) 48000Hz 16Bit Stereo
>
>2)Tmpgenc settings:
>format: Video-CD PAL (MPEG-1 352x288 25 frame/s CBR 1150kbps, Layer-2 44100Hz 224kbps)
>Qulity: Standard
>others settings: default
>
>3)my PC config:
>P4 3.2GHz 1Ghz RAM
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>p.s.: this problem do exist in TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free and TMPGEnc-2.520.54.163-Free on my machine.

ThatArtGuy  2004-12-07 04:52:03 ( ID:oprmp4qk3pc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am having this same problem in NTSC mode using TMPGEnc Pro. Mine cuts out from 8:02 to 8:03. I change settings and it goes to 8:01 to 8:02.

I have no idea what it could be since it exports from After Effects fine and the AVI runs without error.

ThatArtGuy  2004-12-07 04:57:04 ( ID:oprmp4qk3pc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Oh, and I also tried doing a split encode with independent streams for video and audio. The wav file produced from that also had the missing second. I'm at a total loss on why this happens. Any ideas?

Question - Fake Stereo? No.42563
Sakuya  2004-11-23 03:19:25 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sorry for opening another thread. But I have an audio stream taken from my VCD. I think it's one of those dual channel audio streams, only there's only one language. When I select stereo for the audio on my DVD player, the sound seems like it's coming from all the speakers except the center speaker. It's like a concert hall effect. When I switch to either the left or right, then it sounds normal and solid. Why is this? Is it really in mono?

I made a WAV from that audio stream and played it on the computer, it sounds clear and solid. In Audacity, it says it's stereo. So why when I put it on DVD that the audio reverts back to the concert hall/surround sound effect? I have a receiver and it's set a ProLogic Enhanced and it still has that echo effect. Which leads me to believe it's mono. How can I make it into solid stereo?

Sakuya  2004-11-23 06:12:38 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Nevermind, I got it. I used Goldwave to select one channel, copy it, open a new stereo file, and paste it. It automatically doubles that one channel for you so that you get a solid stereo. :)

ashy  2004-11-23 18:42:40 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You could have done that easier in Virtualdub by simply selecting left or right channel. VD will automatically duplicate whichever channel to create a 2 channel mono effect.

Question - Aspect ratio - Computer screen vs. TV screen No.42551
Lighthawk  2004-11-23 01:25:37 ( ID:on.ngjwljql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm having trouble trying to get the aspect ratio to play properly on my TV.

The files I am working with have subtitles on them. When I encode them and watch them on my computer they look the same as the source video but when I watch them on my TV sometimes the edges of the subs get cut off.

I normally set the encode for:
Source aspect ration - 1:1 (VGA)
Arrange Method - Full screen (keep aspect ration 2)

Is this a problem with my encode set-up or is the burning application (Nero in most cases)changing the mpegs on me?

Sakuya  2004-11-23 03:07:55 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

All TVs have an overscan area where part of the video gets cut off. Since I have a 4:3 TV, I find that this method works best for me. This is for DVD by the way, not VCD.

Video Arrange Method: Center Custom 640x440

This keeps the video in your TV screen along with the subtitles. A bit of warning is that there tends to be a black, warped effect at the left and right sides of your TV. I don't notice it much. If you find a better method, please tell me! :)

And if you have a widescreen TV, I'm not sure what to set since I'm not experienced with that kind of TV.

ashy  2004-11-23 18:16:41 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>This keeps the video in your TV screen along with the subtitles. A bit of warning is that there tends to be a black, warped effect at the left and right sides of your TV. I don't notice it much. If you find a better method, please tell me! :)

That is your T.V.
If it bowing outwards it's called barrel distortion, if it's bowing inwards it's called pin cushion distortion.

Sounds like your T.V. is fubarred to me, cuz you should even need to mess with the arrange settings to see subs.

Your TV can be adjusted to correct these problems. Newer T.V's can be done from the remote using a setup code. Older T.V.'s have the controls in the back.

Even though it is quite simple to do I don't advise taking the cover off your T.V. if you don't know what your doing as the tube carries high voltage and can give you a fair wap.

ashy  2004-11-23 18:46:40 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Sounds like your T.V. is fubarred to me, cuz you should even need to mess with the arrange settings to see subs.

Should read:
Sounds like your T.V. is fubarred to me, cuz you shouldn't even need to mess with the arrange settings to see subs.

Sakuya  2004-11-23 20:21:54 ( ID:yjvzugeaiog )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well before the subs would go below the screen so that's why I needed to set that center custom size. And I have one of those really old TVs, from back in 1998 I think.

ashy  2004-11-24 01:29:44 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Why don't you just adjust the subs, so they are displayed higher rather than messing with the frame size? It's easily done.

Lighthawk  2004-11-24 03:05:25 ( ID:on.ngjwljql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It's not the TV. This problem has occured on several TVs I've tried as well as projection screens.

I should clarify that it's the left and right sides of the sub and not the bottom. It only happens when the text extends into the far right or left.

I think it does have something to do with TV safe zones.

ashy  2004-11-24 12:09:18 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I beg to differ, but I have not had this problem on any TV I have. I also own a projector myself and neither does the problem arise there.

There is either a problem with the aspect ratio you are selecting or the subs have not been created correctly. Subs should NEVER be anywhere near the sides of the image. When subs are created they are placed within a certain zone in the image. The subs will NOT or should not be displayed outside of this zone thus preventing overscan problems.

You can easily adjust the subs with the Virtualdub VOBSUB filter. You can resize and move them anywhere you wish within the image. You will then need to frame serve the output to TMPG.

Sakuya  2004-11-24 18:04:10 ( ID:yjvzugeaiog )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I think Lighthawk is working with fansubs where they're made to be viewed on the computer. That's why they don't bother to make the subs compliant for VCD/DVD. They're hard subs so they cannot be editted in any way (unless you resize the AVI).

I still suggest that you use the center custom size at 640x440. Setting it at 640 will give it that distortion at the sides (the video content won't be distorted, you'll see what I mean if you burn a test copy) but it's hardly noticeable. The subs will definitely be kept onto the screen. As for setting the height at 440, you can leave that as is just in case it does go below the TV screen. Setting it at that will also help to make the video look like it's supposed to and not distorted. You can give it a try and see if it looks nice. Please note that once you convert and view the M2V file on the computer, the video will be in the middle surrounded by black bars all around. On the TV, those black bars won't be visible.

ashy  2004-11-24 20:48:26 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>I still suggest that you use the center custom size at 640x440. Setting it at 640 will give it that distortion at the sides (the video content won't be distorted, you'll see what I mean if you burn a test copy) but it's hardly noticeable.

There should be no distortion at the sides no matter what. That effect is produced by 'YOUR' T.V.

Your T.V. seems to suffering from a combination of blooming and either pin cushion or barrel distortion. The dark borders are causing the sides of the image to bend because of a fault with your T.V.
I have a fair bit of experience with audio and Video equipment and have repaired many a T.V. and Video in the past and have seen this effect many times.
It isn't as noticible on normal images, but if there is a straight edge in an image near the side of the screen you will see the bend.

I doubt you see this effect on the PC monitor.

It shouldn't matter what the internal dimensions of the image are as long as the actual frame size is legal. The player does not concern it self with the actual image dimensions, it is only the output frame size that matters.
You could completely distort the image and have a massive border, but as long as the output frame size remains the same, the player won't care and should play it as normal, albeit the image won't be in the right dimensions.

Sakuya  2004-11-25 02:40:49 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Really? Well then, is there an appropriate method for keeping in those hard subs that aren't DVD compliant?

allen  2004-11-25 13:37:51 ( ID:9cy6w7pzhnc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

could anyone suggest a optimal setting for tmpgenc in converting an avi to play in fullscreen in a tv screen? thanks

Question - VFW Codec Help (Ashy's Reply) No.42541
Sakuya  2004-11-21 01:04:56 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi again, I posted this last time. For those of you who didn't read it, here was my post:

Recently, I upgraded to the newest version of ffdshow version October 12, 2004. All my XviD files play in Media Player Classic but when I try to open them up in VdubMOD, it says the decompressor for XviD can't be found and that VFW is needed to view XviD in Vdub. I went in ffdshow and disabled XviD there. Then I went in the VFW configuration menu and enabled XviD. But still, it won't work in Vdub. Why is this?

Here was Ashy's reply:

Just enable everthing in FFDSHOW VFW from XVID to MP41.
No need to disable anything in FFDSHOW first.

----------------------

Well then, I tried Ashy's suggestion but it still won't work. I know for a fact that version August 28, 2004 works in that area but I need to use the Channel Swap option for my audio files and the August version doesn't have that yet. Please note that everything plays fine in MPC, it's just VdubMOD that's not playing them correctly.

ashy  2004-11-21 19:39:31 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Why do you need to use the channel swap option if you are using Media player classic?
Just select the audio track you want from within Media player classic.

ashy  2004-11-21 19:41:42 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you mean in Virtualdubmod, you can select any audio track you wish also.

Sakuya  2004-11-21 23:20:29 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well I found this neat little trick for creating stereo to 5.1 at Doom9 forums and I tried it and it's pretty good. :) So I thought I'd try it again but then when I need to edit some video in Vdub, it says I can't because I don't have VFW even when I had enabled it. But it's the only version that has Channel Swap. If I don't use Channel Swap, the 5.1 channels will be all mixed up.

ashy  2004-11-22 19:17:52 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What do you mean the channels will be mixed up?
If you select 'Direct stream copy' mode for the audio then the audio should remain untouched.

Also do you have a proper AC3 codec installed. Virtualdub or Virtualdubmod needs the 'AC3 ACM decompressor' installed.

I don't have the problem you have. The version of Virtualdubmod I have works just fine with 5.1 audio and FFDSHOW VFW.

> Well I found this neat little trick for creating stereo to 5.1

To be honest that is just a waste of time. If the audio was originally 2 channel you won't gain anything by converting it to 5 channel audio. In fact in my experience the effect is worse as the channels don't decode correctly. Some of the audio channel info seems to be lost and others are too low or higher than they should be.

I have attempted something similar myself and wasn't happy with the results of the conversion. The 2 channel stereo sounded better than the suedo 5.1 audio when played through a Prologic or DD 5.1 amp.

Sakuya  2004-11-23 03:04:59 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Really? I found one that's done using the method called DPLII Upmixing and it produces fairly good results. It uses the FFDSHOW Audio Decoder in Graphedit and from the audio properties there, I must select the channel swap option. That's what I meant.

Anyway, I find that if I install FFDSHOW version October 12 along with an XviD codec, AVI would open up fine in Vdub. That's weird. I downloaded a codec called Koepi's XviD binary or something like that. Would that work well? I can't seem to find an official XviD codec.

And also to tie in to my problem, the AVI I have has some video errors such as artifacts in black scenes as well as black sweepers where a big mass of black pixels would sweep across the video at times and then it would return to normal. I asked around and other people who has the file is not experiencing that problem which leads me to believe it's a codec issue. Even when I installed that XviD codec, the problems still persists. What can I do to get rid of it? GSpot reports that the FOURCC is xvid and the codec is XviD.

Sakuya  2004-11-24 03:09:00 ( ID:ism9lmcfc9j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Anyone? I tried unintalling FFDSHOW and only have XVID but it still won't work. When I uninstalled all codecs, the video still plays (surprisingly) but when it got to the part with errors, the video paused while the audio continued and then the video resumed after the errors disappear. :(

ashy  2004-11-24 11:24:21 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I doubt this is a codec error. The file is probably corrupt. Check it with virtualdubmod and it should detect them as bad frames.

Regardless of whether other people have this file and it plays with no problems, the problems could be due to corrupted frames during in the download and if anybody tells you this can't happen they are talking b......t.

It's happened to me plenty times using certain crappy P2P services.

If you really suspect it's a codec issue then download Graphedit, this program is invaluable when you learn how to use it. You can choose any filters you want to open a particular file. Graphedit also builds a visual graph of the filters that are being used to decode the file. This helps in diagnosing problems.
http://www.ogg.cn/Download.php?Go=Software::268&Links=1

ashy  2004-11-24 11:28:16 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Link above doesn't allow direct linking, the link is about 2 thirds down the page at the page below.
http://www.ogg.cn/software/view-software-268.html

Sakuya  2004-11-24 18:06:21 ( ID:yjvzugeaiog )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks. It is indeed an error. The person who told me there was no problems said today that there is indeed a big error in one scene. :( Oh well...

Question - tmpgnet not loading No.42539
jay  2004-11-18 10:01:26 ( ID:ndxlww5nnhc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm using athlon 64 3.2 - i can load tmpeg but it freezes before encoding starts - works fine on older athlon 2000 machine - can anyone help?

ashy  2004-11-22 19:20:47 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Delete the whole TMPG folder then re-install it.

Question - how to convert RMS ( real movie file) to VCD No.42533
steve  2004-11-17 06:13:05 ( ID:io8croxyy12 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

how do I convert RMS real media video file from real player 10 to a VCD so I can watch on a stand alone dvd player. DVD Santa and TmpGenc 2.51 do not support rms. file format.

Sakuya  2004-11-24 18:08:01 ( ID:yjvzugeaiog )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Don't you mean an RM file? I don't recommend putting them on VCD since RM files are known for their bad quality. However if you must. Go download EO Video. I'm pretty sure it's free. Load your RM file and click start to convert. It takes a while, seriously, it does. In the end, you get an MPG file.

ashy  2004-11-24 20:28:13 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

No you don't need that, just download Real alternative and use TMPG.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

ducky  2004-12-10 01:03:46 ( ID:nk2h8qg4i06 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

from what I understand, an RMS is not actually just a real movie file, but that would just be a real movie- secure file. I don't don't know if anyone has done a converter for that, the fundamental idea is that you should not be able to do that with those files, I'm going ot have a look, though, and see what I can come up with.

steve  2004-12-10 02:32:13 ( ID:odh0u2ovi9m )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

From what I have heard Real Media files are secured so you can't reformat them.
Atleast that's what a friend that works as a support assistant for Starz and Real Networks tells me. I find this hard to believe. I don't think any software is that secure. Thats why I posted this question. I will check out that free codec, and let everyone know how it turned out.

Quard  2004-12-21 12:46:33 ( ID:9drwkttbm4l )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Reply to steve,

I really experience the secured Real Media what you mentioned, it can't be transcode to other format but only can be played.

Question - New TMPGENC 2.524.63.181 Version? No.42529
AgentK7  2004-11-17 02:09:08 ( ID:pferbu2kfsn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I discovered this at free-codecs.com, is this legit:
(Link: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/TMPGEnc.htm)

I downloaded the file, it is labeled the "Free" version. no mention of this on the tmpgenc.net or pegasys website. Hope a plus version is forthcoming...

Changes in TMPGEnc 2.524.63.181 :

- The format of the project file and the templet file was modified. Because of that, the project which was drawn up with new version becomes not be able to use with old version.
- With the bit rate calculation tub of project wizard, it tried to be able to appoint DVD-DL to type of media.
- With the MPEG system multiplexer, mux_rate (multiplexing rate) was not average bit rate and it tried to record maximum bit rate. Time to completion of output is shortened because of this.
- It tried to do the indication which in GOP sequence indication with GOP structure of MPEG setting dialogue even with in case of non Closed GOP rule is made MPEG standard.
- Picture quality at the time of long GOP it improved with MPEG-1.
- Encoding quality of the still picture scene it improved.
- MPEG encoding with the GOP structure which consists of only I and the B picture was improved.
- While encoding at the time of multithread operation use, the fact that error occurs rarely was corrected.
- Clicking the cancellation button in the audio codec selective picture of AVI/WAVE output, again, it corrected the fact that the selective picture is indicated.
- When the contents which are already registered to the templet with quantization queue are registered with alias, the fact that it becomes not be able to delete the templet which is registered was corrected.
- When with compilation of quantization queue templet name pushes the deletion button at the time of blank, the fact that memory access violation occurs was corrected.
- When it tries that contents of the file probably will read the file of zero data entirely, the problem which has the fact that it stops resetting long haul control was corrected.
- When the AVI file which is written out with TMPGEnc is played back with WMP with the fact that it comes out the "illegitimate file" was corrected midway.

ashy  2004-11-22 19:35:10 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yep it's probably legit. Don't know if it'll be the English version though. That is the Jap version. They seem to get the updates before the English ones get it.
http://www.pegasys-inc.com/ja/download/tp.html

ashy  2004-11-22 19:43:33 ( ID:l2ofrdcu/cg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hang on, just checked and it's on the server, but they're not advertising it yet.
http://download.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/TMPGEnc-2.524.63.181-Free.zip

allen  2004-12-03 05:17:49 ( ID:9cy6w7pzhnc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

is this version stable? recently im getting lots of crashes when using this.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.