TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 199 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Classify Title User name Reply Last update
Question Get the mpeg file may exceed the file size of media you are gonna write to Shayla 1 2003-04-08 00:11:50
Question Risk of sounding thick mleary 2 2003-04-08 14:13:34
Bug report Xvid to vcd _Bon 1 2003-04-07 21:38:18
Question Downloaded & installed, no text??? Chauncey 2 2003-04-10 19:54:01
Question Sound loss on merging Dungeon Raider 3 2003-04-15 06:39:13
Question HOW CAN I CONVERT A MOVIE FROM 16:9 TO 4:3 JOHN INK 9 2003-04-12 14:06:46
Question Will there be a 64-bit version of TMPGEnc? Herakles 0 2003-04-07 14:08:58
Question Out of sync audio mvb 1 2003-04-07 23:00:40
Question audio source smiles305 1 2003-04-07 23:02:13
Question Wide screen? The guy that needs help all the time 2 2003-04-07 22:21:57
Question Read error occurred at address 00402F40 of module 'TMPGENC.EXE' with 20656850 tania 0 2003-04-06 20:10:35
Question Why are Quantize Matrix Blocks visible? stor__sten 9 2003-04-08 19:41:10

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 199 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Question - Get the mpeg file may exceed the file size of media you are gonna write to No.36142
Shayla  2003-04-07 22:16:25 ( ID:wvdkmridzvf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

this is what I get in some files I'm trying to convert from avi to mpg: The MPEG file you are about to create may exceed the file size of media you are going to write to, thus you may not be able to write the data onto the disk. Do you wish to continue?

The file size is 340MB and less than 45 min. It's a tv series and all the other files I had no problem with. Can't change the bitrate, it changes it back. I've tried vcd and svcd but no difference. It says estimated file size 1192MB,average video bitrate:1150 kbit/s, audio 224 kbit/s. make the file size 163,74 % of disk capacity. What do I do? I have recently had the same problem with a couple of other avi's but from a different program.

How do I fix this?

Minion  2003-04-08 00:11:50 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well if you know for a Fact that the source file is Only 45 minutes then Just encode it anyways,It should be OK....And to change the settings Like the Bitrate and other settings you just have to exit the Wizard then click "Load" and Navigate to the "Extra" Folder, it should be inside the "Templates" Folder, then Load the "Unlock.mfc" Template, this will unlock all of the settings....

Question - Risk of sounding thick No.36139
mleary  2003-04-07 21:32:59 ( ID:6z0pxcas1f2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My DVD player (not on PC) won't play the file in the single mpg format. It requires multiple files such as CDI, MPEGAV, VCD etc. Can this be done if so how? Thanks!

Minion  2003-04-07 21:43:43 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You need a Program that is For Burning VCD"s, Every VCD/SVCD Burning Program formats the files this way so your DVD Player can play them, You can"t just burn the Mpeg file to a Disk as a Data Cd..Nero Can burn Plain VCD"s and SVCD"s with no Special Features and VCDEasy can burn VCD/SVCD"s with Chapters..And there are Many other programs that can add Menu"s and Chapters and other special features to your Movie But none are Free..And when burning as a VCD or SVCD you can fit up to 800mb on a 700mb CD-R were you can only fit 700mb as a Data CD...

mleary  2003-04-08 14:13:34 ( ID:i062gafzpk6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What a stroke of luck I have Nero.
Thanks,
Mike

Bug report - Xvid to vcd No.36137
_Bon  2003-04-07 19:33:48 ( ID:5c0gzfq8p5c )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I Try coverting a xvid to mpeg1. when i covert it i cant see any frames of the movie being converted in the preview window of TMPEGEnc 2.9. The movie converts into pink color or just blacks out and TMPEG crashes. I have the codecs for all of the files because i watch the movie 1st b4 i convert it.

Minion  2003-04-07 21:38:18 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Have you tried Raiseing the Direct show file reader in the Vfapi Plugins??Go to "options" to "enviromental settings" to "vfapi Plugins" and raise the "Direct show" to "2", and if this doesn"t work try installing the FFDShow Filter....

Question - Downloaded & installed, no text??? No.36134
Chauncey  2003-04-07 18:32:02 ( ID:boqsw.liazl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I just downloaded & installed TMPGEnc, from the English version of the website, and upon installing it, the program runs...but without any text??

According to the readme, this is Version 2.510.49.157, if that helps. The menu's all have text, its all the "point & click" things that are blank. I've used the program on my old computer, but never had a problem like this. I also went to "option", "language", "English (United States)", and restarted the program, but that didn't help either.

Anyone got any suggestions??

Minion  2003-04-07 21:36:08 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have never heard of this Problem, when ever I download Tmpgenc it is in English and works flawlessly, Try downloading it again and installing it...

Chauncey  2003-04-10 19:54:01 ( ID:boqsw.liazl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My old computer was WinME, the new one is WinXP. Dunno if that had anything to do with it, but...

Just in case anyone runs into this problem like I did, I found that after going to "option", "language", "English (United States)", I had to reboot the whole computer to get it working properly. Dunno if that was the problem, or if the problem corrected itself & it was coincidence, but its up & working again.

Question - Sound loss on merging No.36130
Dungeon Raider  2003-04-07 16:34:35 ( ID:onfukp43fkf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have an mpg VCD thats in 5 parts and am attempting to merge them into a single file using tmpgenc.

All parts play flawlessly when played individually but when merged part 3 loses sound about a third of the way into the file.

If I seperate the audio and video of part three I also get an audio stream that works individually but if I merge with the other audio streams then part 3 jumps straight to part 4 at the same point.

I can't see anything different in the properties of the pt 3 audio stream and it continues to play perfectly as an audio stream and mpg but only if played individually... so the problem has to relate to the merging as far as I can tell but I'm clueless how to fix it.

Thanks

Minion  2003-04-07 21:34:09 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If the Merge & Cut doesn"t seem to work for you there isn"t much you can do about it, there aren"t any special settings that will make everything better again..What you should do is find a New Better Mpeg editor/Joiner, "Womble Mpeg2VCR" is a Very good editor and Joiner...

Dungeon Raider  2003-04-08 21:51:50 ( ID:onfukp43fkf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tried Womble but it wouldn't cooperate (or I was missing something) but was able to do it with MyFlix. Wish I knew what the problem with TMPGEnc was though.

greenie  2003-04-15 06:39:13 ( ID:feryvcevyij )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm having the same problem too, merge 3 parts and the middle part towards 3/4 will lose sound then come back in part 3.

Is TMPG buggy?

Question - HOW CAN I CONVERT A MOVIE FROM 16:9 TO 4:3 No.36120
JOHN INK  2003-04-07 15:01:14 ( ID:oym/mr6d9fj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

HELLO!!

Who can help me?
I want to convert one file mpeg from 16:9 ratio to 4:3.Can i use TMPGEC AND WITH WITCH WAY

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

wcpaul  2003-04-07 19:10:29 ( ID:q7gr550x3gw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The aspect ratio in an Mpeg file is made up of three components. The pixel dimensions, whether letterboxing bars are actually encoded in the frames, and simple flags that tell the decoder what the ratio is.

Anamorphic ("Widescreen") Mpeg is 720x480 (NTSC), no black bars, and a 16:9 ratio flag.

If your video fits that description except for the flag, programs like DVDPatcher.exe and PULLDOWN.EXE have options to fix the flag. Be careful to configure these tools so no other settings change.

Re-encoding would be needed only if, for example, you wanted to get rid of black bars and create true anamorphic Mpeg.

wcpaul  2003-04-07 19:14:43 ( ID:q7gr550x3gw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I got the conversion backwards in your case. If you want to add black bars, you need to re-encode. But this does not make sense to me because resolution is lost. Most players either recognize the 16:9 flag or allow manual adjustment.

Ashy  2003-04-07 22:24:10 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Now I'll give you the simple answer.
Under the 'Advanced' tab you need to set your 'source aspect ratio' to 16:9 NTSC or PAL whichever is appropiate, the 'Video arrange method' to 'Full screen keep aspect ratio' and then under the 'Video tab' set the output aspect ratio to 4:3.

ASHY

holman3rd  2003-04-09 18:47:02 ( ID:wcahpferauw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I'm a newbie at creating widescreen dvds....

I'm using a Canon GL-1 with an anamorphic lens to shoot in 16:9 without loss of resolution.

I edit the content in Media Studio Pro 7.0, which supports widescreen format. I then encode the resulting AVI file using TMPGEnc and burn it to a DVD. The disk plays perfectly on my 16:9 tv, but appears squished on my 4:3 tv. Are there any settings that I can use in TMPG to have my dvd players automically know how to correctly display the video. In other words, I'd like the video play as is on my widescreen tv, but have black bars inserted when it's played on my 4:3 tv so it appears in the correct aspect ratio. Or, do I have to encode two separate files and label them as "widescreen" and "full screen" selection in the dvd's intro screen. If so, what are the settings for those files.

I give a lot of my DVDs to family members and most of them don't have widescreen tvs. I want them to just be able to insert the dvd and hit play.

Thanks.

Ashy  2003-04-09 23:01:39 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What software are you using to author your movies to DVD?
This seems like a problem with your authoring software which doesn't seem to setting the correct flags for your DVD's.

16:9 flags should be put into the MPEG by your authoring software which should allow your DVD player (which needs to be set to 4:3) to decide what to do with the output so it is displayed correctly on a 4:3 TV.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-04-10 00:55:29 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If your source is 16:9 did you make sure you set the input AND output aspect ratio to 16:9?

You can check with 'Bitrate viewer' what aspect ratio your movie is.

ASHY

holman3rd  2003-04-11 18:46:03 ( ID:wcahpferauw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ashy,

Thanks, I figured out the problem based on what you said. I'm using Ulead MovieFactory (the version that came with MediaStudio Pro 7.0). Orginally, I was setting the "source" to 16:9 and the "output" to 4:3. Now, if I set both to 16:9, as you suggested, it displays full screen on my widescreen tv and letterboxed on my 4:3 set. Thanks a ton.

By the way, why don't these posts get bumped to the top of the forum list when a new post is added?

holman3rd  2003-04-11 18:49:20 ( ID:wcahpferauw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

A follow up question that's related to what I just accomplished. I have a lot of older home videos shot in 4:3 format that I'd like to transfer to DVD. Can I use a similar procedure as above to get them to display full screen on a 4:3 tv, but with side black bars on a widescreen tv? In other words, would it work it I set the "source" as 4:3 and the "output" as 4:3? Perhaps by selecting the correct "mode" on my widescreen TV, the side bars will be displayed.

Thanks.

Ashy  2003-04-12 14:06:46 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes, setting both to 4:3 should work no problem.

ASHY

Question - Will there be a 64-bit version of TMPGEnc? No.36119
Herakles  2003-04-07 14:08:58 ( ID:y.m0uxxm5tm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is there a reason to believe there will be an X86-64 version of TMPGEnc.
The Opteron will be launched on the 22nd of April,
Microsoft will introduce it 's 64-bits anvil OS.

A 64-bit dual opteron could do wonders for MPEG-2 encoding
and DVD-authoring.

Question - Out of sync audio No.36117
mvb  2003-04-07 04:36:13 ( ID:pssmrqxnnow )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I rip DVD with Smart Ripper then get 2dv file with DVD2AVI, then get MPEG file with TMPGenc but video-audio come out of sync, I know tempgenc has audio gap utility but I dont know how to calculate the audio-video gap, is there any way to fix it besides trial and error?

Ashy  2003-04-07 23:00:40 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Just rip the audio again from the DVD to a wav with a program called VOB2AUDIO. DVD2AVI has a habit of doing this and usually solves the problem.
By the way Smartripper already creates a d2v for you wherever you have ripped the VOBs to.

ASHY

Question - audio source No.36115
smiles305  2003-04-06 23:49:50 ( ID:ghvttwecibn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

when i try to use it tells me when i go to source range that it could not find audio source.......even when i use .wav files.............what can i do???????
:O(

Ashy  2003-04-07 23:02:13 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Raise the priority of the wav file raeder in the VFAPI plugins

ASHY

Question - Wide screen? No.36112
The guy that needs help all the time  2003-04-06 22:06:42 ( ID:aa1vkte.qxc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello, i was wondering how i would make a wide screen avi into a wide screen mpg. I encoded it with TMPGEnc but when i pop it into my dvd player it comes out as a full screen (with the image stretched from top to bottom). I know this might be a stupid question with a really easy answer, sorry to bother you guys.

Minion  2003-04-06 23:55:05 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Maybe try the "Center(Keep Aspect Ratio)" setting in the "Video Arrange Method" instead of the "Fullscreen Keep aspect ratio" setting....

Ashy  2003-04-07 22:21:57 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Under the 'Advanced' tab you need to set your 'source aspect ratio' to 16:9 NTSC or PAL whichever is appropiate, the 'Video arrange method' to 'Full screen keep aspect ratio' and then under the 'Video tab' set the output aspect ratio to 4:3.

ASHY

Question - Read error occurred at address 00402F40 of module 'TMPGENC.EXE' with 20656850 No.36111
tania  2003-04-06 20:10:35 ( ID:vqg.440x5uc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am trying to use this program for the first time.

When working with the project wizard to convert an avi file into a SVCD I get the following error message from the program:

Read error occurred at address 00402F40 of module 'TMPGENC.EXE' with 20656850

Can anyone tell me what the problem is. Can it be that I've down Ðaded a corrupted version of the program itself?

Thanks

Question - Why are Quantize Matrix Blocks visible? No.36101
stor__sten  2003-04-06 16:29:20 ( ID:9jxv5frov6n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I use tmpgenc to make vcd's and svcd's. Great software, very easy to use and fast.

One thing I notice on the svcd's is that the quantize matrix blocks appear to be visible...

I capture my original video with an MJPG capture card at 640x480, and then encode it at 2520kbps with tmpgenc onto a single svcd. The source material is only ~42 minutes long, so the quality is very good, except for these matrix blocks showing up. It's very subtle, but once you know what to look for, it's VERY annoying to watch either on TV or on the computer. It shows up in both places.

I'll to to explain better what I mean by them showing up. Once you know where the matrix lines are (the 8x8 blocks) then anytime there is motion that traverses a matrix block, the edge of the block distorts the edge of the motion object a little bit. If the object traverses a horizontal edge of the block, it tends to create a bump in the edge of the object inwards (toward the center of the object). If the object traverses a vertical edge of the block, it tends to create a bump in the edge inwards again (toward the center of the object). It seems to be the same behavior, but whatever algorithm is deciding how to deal with the motion-edge-block-distortion is consistently choosing to create a distortion that makes an inward bump on the object. This is very obvious on curved objects like cars, human faces, spacecraft, furniture, that sort of thing.

My question is, what will get rid of this?

2 pass VBR? (I've just used manual VBR so far)

Slower motion search (higher quality?)

CG/Animation Quantize matrix? (I've only used default)

MPEG Standard Quantize Matrix? (I've only used default)

thanks in advance,
stor

Ashy  2003-04-06 20:37:08 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>I'll to to explain better what I mean by them showing up. Once you know where the matrix lines are (the 8x8 blocks) then anytime there is motion that traverses a matrix block, the edge of the block distorts the edge of the motion object a little bit. If the object traverses a horizontal edge of the block, it tends to create a bump in the edge of the object inwards (toward the center of the object). If the object traverses a vertical edge of the block, it tends to create a bump in the edge inwards again (toward the center of the object). It seems to be the same behavior, but whatever algorithm is deciding how to deal with the motion-edge-block-distortion is consistently choosing to create a distortion that makes an inward bump on the object. This is very obvious on curved objects like cars, human faces, spacecraft, furniture, that sort of thing.

It seems like you have probably copied and pasted this info from somewhere as it is somewhat technical.
Anybody who would have such an indepth understanding of Matrix's would know that the blocks you are experiencing, which are called Macro blocks, are simply due to a shortage in the bitrate.

All you need do is raise the bitrate high enough until the blocks disappear.
Standard SVCD bitrate is not usually high enough to produce block free images especially in high motion scenes. In high motion and high detail scenes there isn't enough bits to produce the image and the only way to cure it is to raise the bitrate or lower the resolution.

You would be better using the (CQ) VBR method of encoding and setting your Min bitrate to 1800kb/s and your Max bitrate to 4000kb/s and quality at 65%. Also check the 'soften block noise' option under the 'quantize matrix' tab.
This should allow you to fit your movie on to an 80min disk.

ASHY

stor__sten  2003-04-06 21:47:49 ( ID:9jxv5frov6n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Interesting. I wrote that paragraph from what I observed, I did not cut and paste it from anywhere. I'm flattered it indicates knowledge I don't have, but I still have the same problem. :)

And, as I mentioned, the bit rate is set to 2520 already as a maximum, although I did not up the minimum from 300. Would increasing the minimum improve the situation?

As I didn't get an *immediate* response, I started doing some encoding testing. It appears that 2 pass VBR improves the 'hiding' of these blocks as does choosing 'Highest Quality' under the 'Motion search precision' drop down.

I will continue with my encoding testing, and try raising the minimum bit rate, although this will likely require that I drop the maximum bit rate, if raising the minimum forces the creation of a larger file size. Using the wizard with tmpgenc and a value of 300 min / 2540 max creates a file that is exactly 80min/700MB, unless I'm doing something wrong.. That's why I didn't think this was a strictly bit rate related problem.

stor

Ashy  2003-04-07 00:22:01 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>I will continue with my encoding testing, and try raising the minimum bit rate, although this will likely require that I drop the maximum bit rate, if raising the minimum forces the creation of a larger file size. Using the wizard with tmpgenc and a value of 300 min / 2540 max creates a file that is exactly 80min/700MB, unless I'm doing something wrong.. That's why I didn't think this was a strictly bit rate related problem.

Do not use the wizard.
Just load the SVCD template then load the 'unlock.mcf' template located in the 'Extra' folder and set the values I gave in the previous post. Don't bother with the 2pass or 'highest quality' this will just increase the encode time for no benefit.

Use the CQ method as I have described and the 'High quality' setting for the motion search precision, 'Highest' will not give any visible improvment over 'High' but will dramatically increase the encoding time.
Yes the minimum bitrate DOES make a difference to the output. This is the minimum bitrate you can use without blocks becoming visible in regular scenes.

These settings should easily fit your 42mins movie on to an 80min cd.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-04-07 00:41:30 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Using the wizard with tmpgenc and a value of 300 min / 2540 max creates a file that is exactly 80min/700MB, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Do not use the wizard. These values are for the 2pass VBR method with padding added.
Best quality vs file size is gained using the Constant Quality(CQ) method. Ensure the 'Enable padding' option is NOT checked.
Trust me, I and many others in this BBS have been using these settings for donkeys years.

ASHY

stor__sten  2003-04-07 02:35:10 ( ID:9jxv5frov6n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Duly noted, thank you for the information, I will try that out!

B_Racer  2003-04-07 16:49:07 ( ID:gxmkoa4dlnj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you are using CQ (Constant Quality) or 2pass (not the old Mode!). Set B-Picture Spoilage to 0 or 5, this may help.

Du NOT use Soften Block Noise, or, if you need it, set it to 0/0 or 10/5.

Ashy  2003-04-07 22:37:27 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Du NOT use Soften Block Noise, or, if you need it, set it to 0/0 or 10/5.

Look, at low bitrates like this the soften block noise option makes good sense to use and the settings you have posted are pointless, the default setting is quite a good setting to use at low bitrates.
The soften block noise may soften the picture ever so slightly, but is hardly even noticible on TV any way and is far less obvious than ugly block noise popping up all over the goddam image.
I'm sure most people would rather watch a slightly, hardly noticible softer image than an image filled with ugly macro blocks.

I would agree at high bitrates there is no need for this option, but don't go posting contradictions to my posts unless you explain the reason why first so the user can make his own mind up.

ASHY

B_Racer  2003-04-08 09:30:49 ( ID:gxmkoa4dlnj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Soften Block Noise is acting a little like a low pass filter. If you use it with too high parameters, you will GET Blocks and not prevent them. Especially in Szenes with dark colors or low contrast.
Using this Feature has nearly the same effect as a Matrix with higher Quantisation in the High Frequency Part.

You are right, if you say, that the picture will be softened. But it will be softened Block by Block and not overall. This may help, if you using very low Bitrates or absolutly noisy Video, but for High Quality Video it is nonsense.
If you don't belive me, try it by your self. To see is to belive:
Use a Video with a slight blue Sky and use different settings for Soften Block Noise. The difference WILL be visible.

The B-Frame Settings are not new. TMPGEnc gives them not enough Bitrate, setting the Spoilage to a lower state, will solve this Problem (which is known since more than a Year!)

So if you attack my postings, maybe you should learn more about MPEG-Enocding in generally?

Hey, make MPEG, not War!

Ashy  2003-04-08 19:41:10 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I already have tried myself a long time ago. I have tested and adjusted almost every setting I can think in TMPG in the many years I have been using it.

I always check how dark colors look when making any sort of adjustment to bitrates and associated settings as blocks can and do become visible at low bitrates in dark scenes.
I also check with high detail scenes such as backgrounds with lots of trees or other foliage and also with movement as this also gives a good indication of the amount of blockiness thats occuring at different settings and as far as I'm concerned when using low bitrates checking the blocknoise reduction is beneficial. Anything below 20 doesn't even seem to have an effect, so to me 35 is a good setting.

Maybe it is just personal preference and is probably dependent on the actual encoding methods and bitrates we are using, so you stick with your settings and I'll stick with mine, but at least now the users can make their own minds up.

As for your picture spoilage settings, if they work for you then fine, but I wasn't refering to these settings.

ALL my posts are based on my own experience and NOT something I have read on the net and don't necessarily expect my setting preferences to work for everyone. Each situation is different and may require different tweaks, but at least I have enough knowledge and wide enough experience in encoding to guide people in the right direction.
I don't like it when someone blatantly contradicts my guide without reason and this was my point. No offence intended.

ASHY

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.