TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 613 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Classify Title User name Reply Last update
Question parts of my program are "grayed out" DJHZ 5 2002-04-24 23:51:34
Question Suddenly cannot burn VCD 2.0 quiles 3 2002-04-25 02:57:29
Question "packets cause buffer underflow" BigKahuna 4 2002-04-25 01:14:49
Question MPEG2 Enabled ?? Khayman 3 2002-04-24 05:44:55
Question FATAL ERROR: Multiplexer pipe 0 filled Del 0 2002-04-24 04:34:58
Question Audio gets out of sync AF 7 2002-04-25 00:15:36
Question Can't Load Audio File kfarrow 3 2002-04-24 21:04:28
Question converting AVI nick 3 2002-04-24 04:40:59
Question Encoding takes forever Im4tunate2 8 2002-05-06 15:02:20
Question How do I Make CDr's work on my DVD player? ShawnLov1 1 2002-04-23 20:38:11
Question Poor audio on my MPEG-1 - can I replace it without full encode? Magic 5 2002-04-24 21:04:42
Question About DVD profiles Hataian 2 2002-04-25 20:41:24

TMPGEnc 2.5 (Free or plus version) BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 613 / 680 ]   Next > >>
Question - parts of my program are "grayed out" No.19782
DJHZ  2002-04-24 08:34:12 ( ID:fhaiaxbxuuf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I purchased tmpgenc, have a serial number, downloaded it fine, etc. HOWEVER, as I read through this bulletin board about different settings, I notice I am unable to set some of them because they are "grayed out" and won't allow me to. Some settings I can't set are audio bitrate, dct component precision, vbv buffer,etc. Can anyone help me out with this! Still stuck in remote Alaska with no good movies!

ffast  2002-04-24 08:47:38 ( ID:rq73n1voqvj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well, if you have purchased "TMPGEnc Plus", You can send question by E-mail to support section of Pegasys Inc.

I guess you just need "unlock.mcf" or you are stack on MPEG-1.
MPEG-1 has fewer option than MPEG-2.

For more info of "unlock.mcf", type unlock.mcf in the box at the top of this BBS, and press "Search", then you will find answer.

There are lots of information you can search on this BBS before you post.

DJHZ  2002-04-24 22:36:09 ( ID:fhaiaxbxuuf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hmm. . .well, I HAVE contacted pegasys twice in the last two weeks and received no reply; I HAVE searched the bulletin board a few times but have not found my specific question. I tried searching again using unlock.mcf in the search box and only got this posting and response. I DO have the unlock.mcf file located within the template/extra folder of my tmpgnec program. I was hoping that someone else out there maybe has another suggestion? thank you.

ASHY  2002-04-24 23:02:38 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The reason why you can't select the options her are because you are probably trying to encode an to an MPEG1 file.
Some of these options aren't really relevant to MPEG1 and are only relevant to MPEG2 and is why they are greyed out.

To select these options you must choose an Mpeg2 template and then unlock it or select whichever template you want then unlock it and then under the 'Video tab' in settings change the Video stream type to MPEG-2 Video. You will then be able to select the options. You shouldn't have any problem changing the audio bitrate though in either MPEG1 or MPEG2 when you have 'unlocked' the settings.

ASHY

ASHY  2002-04-24 23:07:20 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Sorry about the typos. I need to go to bed.

ASHY

DJHZ  2002-04-24 23:51:34 ( ID:fhaiaxbxuuf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanks ashy!

I got it fixed. I was understanding the differences between mpeg1 and mpeg2 and all that, but NOT really understanding how the template thing worked. I have only been at this about 3-4 weeks and have already downloaded, encoded and burned onto cd's about 22 movies of respectable quality. I can tell the quality is going to get even better!

I have been trying to learn by reading and printing tips from the bulletin board and notice that you have some really good ones--thanks alot!:)

Question - Suddenly cannot burn VCD 2.0 No.19778
quiles  2002-04-24 06:26:43 ( ID:fiucvjthav6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have been burning VCD 2.0 until three days ago with Nero 5.5.7
Suddenly, burned CDs are not recognized (NO DISK) in my Mustek/Yukay player.
What happened?

sherlock  2002-04-24 06:37:00 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

if you can play the file on your computer,then the problem is with "nero"....

ffast  2002-04-24 09:42:04 ( ID:rq73n1voqvj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I recommend you to check CD-R disk you use.

BTW, this question is not related to TMPGEnc, so you may need to visit other place.

jim5055  2002-04-25 02:57:29 ( ID:e9m6bhblyfg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I had the same problem with Nero. Nero v5.5.7.2 worked fine. Upgraded to 5.5.8.0 and by Hitecker Ad600a would not recognise the SVCD disk. Went back to 5.5.7.2 and all ok. So, did you upgrade Nero by any chance? - and yes I agree with the previous posting - the wrong BBS

Question - "packets cause buffer underflow" No.19773
BigKahuna  2002-04-24 05:29:14 ( ID:ydwbtr27o9h )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ok here is the message I get: "755035s packets cause buffer underflow. The MPEG file might cause error when it played"

Why does this occur? I have rebooted. I'm on XP and have memory free. Please help. Thanx!

BigKahuna  2002-04-24 05:30:31 ( ID:ydwbtr27o9h )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

forgot to mention: this happens when I do a "Simple Multiplex"

sherlock  2002-04-24 05:34:45 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you get that many packets to under flow,it means there isn"t enough information to fill the vbv buffer,there is a good post 1 page back by "Ashy" that explains the vbv buffer,all I can sugest is to lower your vbv buffer size..

sherlock  2002-04-24 05:37:14 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

if it happens at multiplex just ignore it and burn it and see if it works if it doesn"t try what i said above but it happens to me when multiplexing but it usualy works ....

BigKahuna  2002-04-25 01:14:49 ( ID:ydwbtr27o9h )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

thanx for the help but where do I change: vbv buffer size ?

Question - MPEG2 Enabled ?? No.19769
Khayman  2002-04-24 04:48:31 ( ID:a/wuomnrqkc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

How the hell i can use the MPEG2 Option, cuase the version that i have the MPG2 trial period has expired...

Pleas can somebody tell me if i need to download a plugin, or just need to buy it?? (Thing thath i don't want to do)

Thanks..

sherlock  2002-04-24 04:54:42 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You have to buy it,if you like it you should buy it,there is no real way around it....

Khayman  2002-04-24 05:06:20 ( ID:a/wuomnrqkc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yep, but i've allready buy the MPEG2 Plug in for Nero Burning, so my question is.. Do i Need to buy it Tmpgenc too or ,just encode the vob files to an MPG1 and after with nero conver the mog files to a svcd ??

ffast  2002-04-24 05:44:55 ( ID:rq73n1voqvj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you would like to create MPEG-2 file with TMPGEnc, buy TMPGEnc Plus.

Question - FATAL ERROR: Multiplexer pipe 0 filled No.19768
Del  2002-04-24 04:34:58 ( ID:nd0/b84ruql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what this message mean? I am trying to convert a pcm avi to mpg.

FATAL ERROR: Multiplexer pipe 0 filled

Thanks in advance.
Del

Question - Audio gets out of sync No.19760
AF  2002-04-24 00:55:27 ( ID:84foui0/faj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I play a VCD on my DVD player, the audio and video will get out of sync, then re-sync again. If it is out and I back up the movie and play again, it will re-sync. It does this with burns from both VCDEasy and Easy CD. Any ideas?

AF

sherlock  2002-04-24 01:12:01 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have the same problem ,and i figured out that the problem is with your(my)dvd player..but as to how to fix it I couldn"t tell you .I"m working on a couple of things with buffer size that might help ,I"ll post my results when if ever I figure it out.....
PS:try playing your vcd"s on a different player and see if there is a change...

AF  2002-04-24 01:27:50 ( ID:84foui0/faj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Getting another player is not an option. What about the MAX number of frames in a GOP? Would that make it sync more often?

AF

sherlock  2002-04-24 03:07:52 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I believe if you change the gop it wont be vcd compliant,I think the gop is mostly for dvd"s.......but what seems to work sometimes with limited sucess is to burn your vcd"s at a lower speed,but the problem seems to lie with the buffer on the dvd player , and the buffer on tmpgenc, I"l do some experiments and see if i can solve the problem........

ASHY  2002-04-24 11:07:25 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try these.

1. Make sure your audio is 224kbps at 44.1khz.

2. After you have encoded the movie run it through the simple mutiplexer again using the Video cd option.

3. Lower the speed of your burn and don't burn above 4x (this solves a lot of problems on some DVD players)

4. If your DVD player has a background screen which can be switched off, try switching this off before you put your disk in and play the movie or put your movie in the disk tray then switch off your machine and directly press the play button before pressing power.

The reason for this I can only deduce is that the background screen is being displayed in MPEG2 format and it is this switch from MPEG2 to MPEG1 which is causing the decoding problem.

ASHY

ASHY  2002-04-24 11:33:28 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Another option I left out is to use another program such as BBMPEG to mutiplex your file as TMPGenc doesn't produce 100% compatible VCD2.0 compliant streams which may cause error in an otherwise less than tolerant machine such as yours.
http://www.kehuelga.org/video/dvd/app/bbmpg12418.zip - BBMPEG
http://www.divx-digest.tv/software/encode/bbmpeg_xp.zip - Patch for Windows XP

ASHY

AF  2002-04-24 12:31:40 ( ID:84foui0/faj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them all and let you know. Sorry about the multiple copies of the post, the refresh button was re-posting without my knowledge.

AF

peter c  2002-04-25 00:15:36 ( ID:vpe9qbj3bjr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have the same problem with the audio out of sync, however I have found it after encoding and b4 multiplexing. In other words, the mpeg output file audio is out of sync with the picture. It does not get better then worse then better again, the lag continues to widen.
Frequency is 44100Hz and bitrate is 224.

How can I prevent the lag?

Question - Can't Load Audio File No.19756
kfarrow  2002-04-23 23:26:46 ( ID:zvcflshclp2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

after converting vob's using dvd2avi, i try to make vcd. first i load video file ok. Then when i try to load audio file AC3 T02 3_2ch 448Kbps DELAY 0ms.ac3 i get the mouse hour glass and the program hangs. Sometimes i get a 'sorry for inconvinience this program will shut down' message. I've had it running ok in the past but i don't know what has happened. I even deleted the program and downloaded it again but still it doesn't want to load audio file. It only works if i drag and drop vob file in video box. Any suggestions please!

sherlock  2002-04-24 01:21:24 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have had this problem before,try to play the file and see if it sounds right,if it does here is a little trick I just figured out,download db power amp and get the mp2 codec,then convert your wav file to mp2 ,then encode your video with no audio, when it is done multi-plex the 2 files together and you will have a mpeg with audio.....
ps: make sure you encode the audio at 4100khz at 224kbs or less...but if this all fails use dvd2avi to get a new audio track but be sure to check the "dolby downmix" option in dvd2avi.........hope this helps

AF  2002-04-24 03:26:56 ( ID:84foui0/faj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

OK, Thanks. Sorry about the multiple copies above. Refresh button kept posting the same message.

AF

ASHY  2002-04-24 21:04:28 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What is the reason you are using DVD2AVI to extract the ac3 and then put in TMPG?
This seems pointless as you wont get proper dolby pro surround sound if you don't downmix the 6 channels into a two channel wav.
TMPG will simply throw away the other 4 channels and just encode the main left and right channels leaving you with missing information in your audio.

ASHY

Question - converting AVI No.19752
nick  2002-04-23 23:24:54 ( ID:xylfd4hbrd6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

is it possible to convert AVI to MPEG using tmpeg and if so how do i do it. i tried loading an avi file in tmpeg and it says the file is unsupported??

sherlock  2002-04-24 00:48:47 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

to fix the "can"t open or unsupported" error go to yer "enviromental settings" then "vfapi plugins" and raise your "direct show" to "2" and every thing else at"0" this should work......

Daniel  Home )  2002-04-24 04:07:53 ( ID:6spp2x9jrvm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hi i got a problem, i did that thing what he said with the Direct show to 2 and the rest on zero and it kinda looked like it was wokrign then the error came up agaisn saying "can not open/Unsupported"
can someone please help me, thank you

Daniel  Home )  2002-04-24 04:40:59 ( ID:6spp2x9jrvm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hi i got a problem, i did that thing what he said with the Direct show to 2 and the rest on zero and it kinda looked like it was wokrign then the error came up agaisn saying "can not open/Unsupported"
can someone please help me, thank you

Question - Encoding takes forever No.19743
Im4tunate2  2002-04-23 21:03:12 ( ID:1i9ii9pkcqk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have just ripped my first CD to my HD using Smart Ripper 2.41 I then configured TMPGEnc and recorded a short clip from the movie to check the Video and Audio quality. Everything looked great !! I am very pleased with the result. Here is my problem. I started encoding the movie before going to bed last night. The estimated time for the 91 minute movie was 3 hours and 40 minutes. I checked the progress 45 minutes later and the movie was 18% complete. Things were looking very good. When I got up this morning, only 49% of the movie was encoded, It had been encoding for nearly 8 hours, and estimated another 8 odd hours for completion. This is using the CBR one pass setting. I did notice that the picture seemed to hesitate for a few seconds as it was encoding, then move in the regular slow motion, hestitate, move, etc. I have about 80gb of free Hard Drive space, and 512mb ram & a 900ghz Athlon processor. Would a screen saver cause this type of slowdown? I am completely lost on this one. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would certainly appreciate them. Thanks. Im4tunate

sherlock  2002-04-23 21:18:31 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

the encodeing time with "tmpgenc" can take quite a while,on my system which is about the same as yours a 90 min movie encodeing mpeg2 can take 18 hours,and if you are doing any passes ,each pass can up to double the encodeing time..and for the screen saver ,I try not to use them cuz for some reason it causes my system to get errors while encodeing but that is probably just a quirk with my system..but mpeg1 is much quicker and you can get very good quality if you play with the settings..............later sherlock

marcusaxavier  2002-04-23 21:22:00 ( ID:ssmpnnoeqqk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It takes me about 2 hours to do 10 minutes of 352 x240 video with 192MB of RAM and a AMD 3-D Now! 450mHz processor. I suggest that you first shut down everything on your computer, including the virus scan, screen saver, even the scheduler. The slow, stop, slow, stop motion while encoding is normal. Another thing you might check is if your environment settings on TMPGEnc (I can't remember how to, and I'm not at my home computer). Let me know how it turns out.

xfilze  2002-04-23 22:53:01 ( ID:s00.avcw8/f )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

under "motion search precision" try "normal" or "motion estimate search". This will help it along 3 to 5 times faster.

Im4tunate2  2002-04-23 22:58:57 ( ID:qaxpnfrcsjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks guys for the help. I'll try running the encode with no screen saver enabled. That is really the only program I have that could launch. I don't have any anti-virus loaded, nor any tasks scheduled. What I really don't understand is why the program told me it would take 3 hours and 40 minutes to encode up front, and the first 45 minutes went very quickly. It had 18% of the video already done. Somewhere during the night it stumbled on me. I'll try it the next time during the day where I can watch it more closely. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again. Im4tunate

Xfilze - I will tinker with the Motion Search and Motion Estimate settings as you suggested and see if that helps. Thanks.

sherlock  2002-04-24 00:46:26 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you do any passes it will tell you the length of time to do each pass before encodeing..say you want to do 2 pass encodeing the program will say (egsample)3 hours and then when the first pass is done it will say another 3 hours and when that is done it will start encodeing and then a new time will come up ...I hope I explained it ok......

Im4tunate2  2002-04-24 12:19:14 ( ID:1i9ii9pkcqk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Just letting everyone who helped know that I was successful in encoding the movie in less than 4 hours this time. I set the Motion Search to normal, disabled my Screensaver and my Hard Drive Sleep mode. This seemed to do the trick. Thanks for the help. Im4tunate

ktrek  2002-04-25 20:34:48 ( ID:y8fjq8dq2lf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Here is a tutorial that optimizes your PC for video work. All the little tweaks put together will help make everything much more efficient. I can do an hour show in 1 1/2 hours with normal or fast motion and I have my cpu set at 1 gig even though it's supposed to be 1.3. By running a free benchmark software program called Sisoft Sandra it showed that my cpu was overclocked and believe it or not caused my PC to run more sluggish than it should have. There is also another program I always run called End It All that ends any programs running in the background on your PC. It just saves alot of time from doing it manually in task manager. You can also protect any programs that you don't want to close such as your firewall etc. Also be SURE you defrag everytime before you do ANY visdeo work. It can mean the difference of hours! Hope these links help!
Kevin

Tweak for 2000 but under "Articles" there are tutorials for all op systems:
http://www.videoguys.com/Win2K_Tweaks.html

Sisoft Sandra the benchmark program:
http://www.sisoftware.demon.co.uk/sandra/

End It All the task closure program:
http://home.ptd.net/~don5408/toolbox/enditall/

anhtuan  2002-05-06 15:02:20 ( ID:qlewxux6crm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Im using the Pinnacle dc30+ capture card, and i think we're having the same problem when trying to encode using Tmpgenc. Are your gliches Green? blocky flashs? ....Maybe its a compatablity problem between the card and the Software!

Have you tried to create your VCD using Nero VCD template? Nero can directly encode your Pinn. Studio AVI files to (S)VCD mpegs with good quality then creates the (S)VCD disk automatically. My experience showed that Nero did a better job encoding Studio-7 AVI files to (S)VCD MPEG-2 than TMPGEnc does.

I have tried TMPGEnc to encode my Studio-7 AVI files to MPEG-2 and found that the interlace issue was very hard to remove from the final MPEG-2. So I use Nero instead and found that it did a wonderful job.

Question - How do I Make CDr's work on my DVD player? No.19741
ShawnLov1  2002-04-23 20:29:58 ( ID:cs2uolt8ggc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi, Im looking to use this encoder to change video clips that I usually play in Media Player into files i can burn to CD-R's on my computer that will play in my dvd player...I have downloaded the program and tried a bunch of things, but nothing makes the cd's I burn work in any of my DVD players. I was hoping someone could walk me through the process as Im not too computer savvy...thanks
Please email me.
Shawn

marcusaxavier  2002-04-23 20:38:11 ( ID:ssmpnnoeqqk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try vcdhelp.com. They have step-by-step tutorials on how to create Vidoe CD's and DVD's, along with just about any other question.

Question - Poor audio on my MPEG-1 - can I replace it without full encode? No.19735
Magic  2002-04-23 19:23:12 ( ID:zsvsj8s7lrk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have encoded an 80 minute film into 656Mb by encoding video at 900kbps and audio at 192kbps...

...I've ended up with a lovely sharp clean video (thanks to TMPGEnc's great encoder) but audio that is... well... horrible. There's a constant high-pitched quiet whistle and the sound is a bit metallic.

I think what I did wrong was the original audio was 48kHz and the output VCD is 44.1kHz - possibly the sample rate converter in TMPGEnc isn't that great.

Because I only have a P3-450 it took almost 13 hours to encode... ouch!... so I'd rather not encode the whole lot again if it can be avoided, especially as the video came out so well. Is it possivle to just re-encode the audio without touching the video?

Matt

ASHY  2002-04-23 20:02:47 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Demultiplex the Video from the audio using Mpegtools in TMPG then using Virtualdub to convert the audio from your original film into a wav file and convert it to 44.1khz and make sure the high quality box is ticked. Then put the wav file in TMPG and convert it to mp2 then mutiplex it back with your encoded movie.
This should solve your problem and you're right the samplerate converter of TMPG is crap.

ASHY

Magic  2002-04-23 21:22:37 ( ID:ptvk6/jhbnf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That helped a lot thanks!

I still have the whistle though. It's not in the MP2 if I play it, but it is in the MPG after multiplexing... it's only very feint but it's there. Any ideas what it could be?

sherlock  2002-04-23 21:43:04 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I just tried a external encoder for "tmpgenc" it encodes mpeg audio 1.2.3 layer and it has a sample rate converter it has great quality so if anyone hasn"t tried it you should cuz it seems pretty good,it"s called "SCMPX" you can find it on any search engine, just type in "scmpx",It seemed to solve a lot of my audio problems.......

ASHY  2002-04-24 10:11:19 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It's not in the Mp2 before you mutiplex, but it's there after. This doesn't make any sense to me because the audio isn't changed in any way when multiplexed, it's just simply mixed in with video and should be exactly the same.
Have you actually removed any old audio from the movie first before mutiplexing the new audio back with it.
Also as a test just play the video file on it's own before you mutltiplex it with the audio to see if there is any background noise of the sort you speak of.

ASHY

Magic  2002-04-24 21:04:42 ( ID:nthq8omh.go )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes, I demuxed the original MPG file and then used the m1v file for the video and the mp2 file for the audio.

I've tried a few other files now and it is only the one video file that causes a problem.

If I MUX a different audio track on the same video file, I get the noise.

If I MUX the original audio track to a completely different video file - no strange noise.

I don't know if it's because I encoded at 900kbps and that was an odd number or something (do bitrates need to be divisable by 16 or something?) but it's only this one video file. I would upload it but given that it's a copyright film and I am only on a modem anyway it's probably not worth it.

I re-encoded the video at 896kbps and now when I add the audio it's fine! I can only think maybe I had a funny setting when I encoded.

Question - About DVD profiles No.19732
Hataian  2002-04-23 19:20:50 ( ID:i1ycumbwsza )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Why is there only one option for bitrate when I choose DVD half resolution
profile?Why cannot I choose more bitrate?

sherlock  2002-04-24 01:07:49 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

if you choose the "unlock.mfc" template you can set all the settings to what you want or make your own template....

Hataian  2002-04-25 20:41:24 ( ID:lf8bomhf4rj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That works.Thank you for your answer!

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.