Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 6 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TVMW7 Quicktime 'present but unusable' - Help ! benoitm 2 2022-03-14 23:09:01
Request TAW6 unlock the create menu funtion back to owner host 0 2022-02-22 22:09:19
Question TVMW7 Best Format Settings For AVI To Mpeg2 Conversion Bruce 2 2022-07-22 15:33:02
Question TAW5 BBS TMPGEnc 5.0 isn 't working gspanos44@gmail.com 1 2022-02-23 06:07:05
Question TAW6 Multi-Audio Streams drodgers3 5 2022-03-28 15:09:34
Question TVMW7 nvidia new driver problem vignole 7 2022-08-18 20:02:25
Question TAW4 Background audio Ronny G 0 2022-01-25 03:01:12
Question TVMW7 Zoom-in and Zoom-out paulnapaca 0 2022-01-05 22:37:46
Question TVMW6 Zoom-in and Zoom-out paulnapaca 0 2022-01-05 22:35:04
Question TMSR6 How to disable clips Kevmull 0 2021-12-17 18:28:11
Question TAW6 Looping DVD Michael Stehly 1 2021-11-26 07:09:09
Question TE25 the cheap RC JET abc13 2 2023-02-22 23:58:01

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 6 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Question - TVMW7 - Quicktime 'present but unusable' - Help ! No.71871
benoitm  2022-03-07 01:45:39 ( ID:/.5aurbh8to )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have these apps on my system:

TVMW7
Apple Quicktime 7.7.9
Avdc Codec pack (for DNxHD support)

In the Input/output Format List, TVMW7 reports that Quicktime is "present but unusable". Excuse me ??? Why is that ??? I can't view DNxHD video streams in my MOV files !!!!

How do I fix this ?
Please help !

vignole  2022-03-12 19:23:46 ( ID:zprdjesztt. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try unchecking all codecs leaving only Quicktime active and see if it works.
If it does not work, install the LAV filter, start the PC and select only DirectShow file reader as above, unchecking all the others and leaving only the latter active

benoitm  2022-03-14 23:09:01 ( ID:/.5aurbh8to )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Uninstalled then reinstalled QuickTime 7.7.9
All ok now, thanks for the hints

Request - TAW6 - unlock the create menu funtion back to owner No.71866
host  2022-02-22 22:09:19 ( ID:etskrk3pxp6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

we pay money buy you software,no buy the item lock alomst 90% funtion,if like that u just refund back 90% money,if you still lock like that....i want try create my own menu not just u your template only...for page audio and subtitle just can use text button....but sometime i like highlight the subject not the text,but u software just lock the funtion.i don't know lock what?if unlock will get virus?
and very mad is convert video can't choice filter,but mastering got,so this is trick need us buy 2 software?ok,now i buy 2 already but u lock the menu funtion.WTF

Question - TVMW7 - Best Format Settings For AVI To Mpeg2 Conversion No.71865
Bruce  2022-02-22 06:01:38 ( ID:na/uyioecf6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I just purchased (Master Works 7) to be used for converting interlaced AVI files to Mpeg-2 and need help using the settings. I tried using the internal help option, but it doesn't always give descriptions, enough details and some of it seems contradicting. I need to know the optimal settings that I should use in (Format mode) to get the best possible picture quality. I don't care how large the final file size will be or how long the encoding process takes.
I will be using the (Generic Mpeg File Output) and I'm limited to the (Standard Encoder).

Screen shots are a must when asking questions about software.
Are there any other Pegasy forums available that allow you to post screen shots?

Thank you,
Bruce

vignole  2022-03-17 00:05:12 ( ID:zprdjesztt. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Usually AVI files are in mpeg 4 so you go to reduce the quality if you convert them to mpeg 2.
It is better for you to have a better quality to convert them to MP4 (h264) or (h265) and you choose the bitrate to use the higher the quality and the better it is important that the source files are of good quality.
On the other hand, if you decide you want to convert them to mpeg 2 the maximum bitrate and 8,000 Mbps a higher bitrate does not affect the output quality of the video much.

Bruce  2022-03-22 03:19:03 ( ID:na/uyioecf6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Converting AVI to Mpeg4 totally ruins the picture quality because Mpeg4 uses way too much compression.
8,000 Mbps is normally used when encoding to DVD because of the DVD size limitations. I'm formatting to Mpeg-2(file) and I want to use the least amount of compression, I don't care about how large the finished files will be, they are being stored on a 4TB HDD and played thru an Oppo UDP-203 player.
So far I've been experimenting with the VBR (Constant Quality) for the (Rate Control Mode)and setting the Bitrate to 15,000 and Quality to 100. When playing the finished file it shows the video bitrate being used as right around 13,000. If it's actually using 13,000 with very little scene movement then I would think formatting the files using 15,000 should be just just right.
Do you actually own Master Works 7?

Question - TAW5 BBS - TMPGEnc 5.0 isn 't working No.71864
gspanos44@gmail.com  2022-02-15 23:24:40 ( ID:6obo8sivan. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPGEnc wasn't working correctly, so I inserted my CD to do a reinstall. All that seems to have happened is that I lost the original program and there's no new program installed. In need to get the program back on my computer.

Redz  2022-02-23 06:07:05 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The serial is also located on your account.
https://ssl.pegasys-inc.com/webapp/?lang=en

Suggest updating to TAW6 though if you have an NVIDIA Geforce graphics card, because TAW5 has problems with CUDA in the later drivers.
Does not work with driver version 457.30 for mine, but i had no problems getting it to work in TAW6.

Question - TAW6 - Multi-Audio Streams No.71861
drodgers3  2022-02-11 18:19:06 ( ID:kmjn6afucp. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I import a video file and the file has, let's say, three audio streams (1) Russian 5.1DD+. (2) Ukrainian 5.1DD+ and (3) English 5.1 Dolby Atmos but when I burn to disc I only want the English stream, how do I remove the other two? I can see you can set the file as how many streams you want, so if I select one stream it takes only the first stream in the file, in this case the Russian stream...if I select two streams, it takes the Russian and the Ukrainian, etc. So I have to have all three streams just to have the English stream (and then set Audio 3 as the default) - but it is a waste of space to have the other streams.....any ideas?

Redz  2022-02-25 09:05:08 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

In such cases i always use MKVToolnix to create a secondary video file that i can use instead, which does not contain the other audio tracks that i don't need.

Its just more easy to do it that way. It does not recode, its a muxing tool where video and audio remains 100% untouched.
https://www.videohelp.com/software/MKVToolNix

drodgers3  2022-02-25 18:34:00 ( ID:/ozd2.v3xjl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks - I´ll give that a shot.

drodgers3  2022-03-11 16:24:32 ( ID:lltxir4nf/g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Found out how to do this within Authoring Works 6 - open the clip (movie whatever) on your track and in the editor click "clip properties", inside here you can remove audio streams! Now I have another issue....my MKV has Dolby Digital Plus with Atmos. When I burn to Bluray how do I keep this audio track intact?. Do I just leave the audio encoder on "Smart encoding" or only encode unsupported audio or should I change it to encode specifically in LPCM 5.1 (or 7.1) or Dolby Digital 5.1? I would prefer just to keep the original audio as is....

drodgers3  2022-03-11 16:58:18 ( ID:lltxir4nf/g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

As example, I just tried it with an MKV - MediaInfo advised English Dolby Digital Plus with Atmos 6 channels. I changed the audio option to only encode unsupported audio and the result was the final Blu-ray was burned in LPCM 5.1.

drodgers3  2022-03-14 15:46:04 ( ID:lltxir4nf/g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

UPDATE 3: So after the last attempt I left the Preferences in the global app to only encode unsupported audio but in the actual Project settings changed the audio encode to "Smart Render" and the resulting disc was burned in the Dolby Digital codec. However what I noticed in MediaInfo was the audio going in (MKV) was "Dolby Digital Plus with Atmos - 6 channels" what was coming out of Authoring works 6 burn was "Dolby Digital - 6 channels" I am not sure it was retaining the "Plus" or the "Atmos" information. By the look of all the help files and searches online this is probably correct and that Authoring Works 6 does not retain any of the "Plus" or "Atmos" information. I cannot see a way around this.

Question - TVMW7 - nvidia new driver problem No.71857
vignole  2022-02-10 19:09:51 ( ID:zprdjesztt. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

After updating the nvdia driver for rtx 2080 super video card from version 472.84 to version 511.65, enconding with cuda activated and passed from 8 minutes to 13 minutes with a 40 minute video file at 1080p 25fps I had to restore the 472.84 driver to decrease this duration .
I have windows 11 running

vignole  2022-02-10 19:35:19 ( ID:zprdjesztt. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

p.s.
The problem arises with all versions after 472.84
thank you

Redz  2022-02-11 03:24:36 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

With my recent purchased Asus GT1030-2G-BRK using 473.04 for Windows 7 64-bit, CUDA does not even work.
CUDA is stuck at 0.0% when encoding.
So that is one that also can be written to the bugs list of haing faulty CUDA.

Luckily i could dig up the 471.68 on Asus's site instead, so hopefully that one will work a lot better when i come around to installing that one instead.

Redz  2022-02-11 03:28:00 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Forgot to mention that i upgraded to that one from an older Asus NVIDIA card and there CUDA worked just fine with the driver for that one.

vignole  2022-02-11 22:43:38 ( ID:zprdjesztt. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It is not a video card problem but of the new NVIDIA drivers that do not work correctly with Mastering Works I hope that with a software update they will solve it.In the meantime I use the old driver since with the new ones the rendering time has increased by about a third.

Redz  2022-02-12 10:52:47 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The 471.68 drivers did also not work.

I have returned back to my old GTX 650 with the 457.30 drivers for that one.
At first it did also not work, i had to do a pretty hard cleaning of left overs that seemed to still be left and also do a heavy claining of the registry.

Then i used the optimizer again in TVMW7, shut TVMW7 down and ran it again.
CUDA began working again as it used to before this whole mess, so i will stick to my old GTX 650 for now.

Redz  2022-08-18 19:49:45 ( ID:2oiuxu6k.aj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Now the CUDA is completely dead.

I got my self a new much faster Windows 10 Pro machine and put an Asus GeForce GTX 1650 Phoenix OC in it and no matter what driver i have tested for it before 472.84 works, nor the latest ones, where i tested both Studio and Game Ready drivers.

I honestly believe its Pegasys' own softwares TVMW7 and TAW6 which has a serious bug in their CUDA support that they have to get fixed and not NVIDIA that has to fix something to their drivers.
I have zero problems with CUDA support in something like DVDFab 12 and Topaz Video Enhancer AI, they run full speed ahead on using CUDA.

As long Pegasys don't wan't to realize that they have a problem and fix their CUDA support, then its R.I.P. with the CUDA in all their softwares.

DT125R  2022-08-18 20:02:25 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Now the CUDA is completely dead.
>
>I got my self a new much faster Windows 10 Pro machine and put an Asus GeForce GTX 1650 Phoenix OC in it and no matter what driver i have tested for it before 472.84 works, nor the latest ones, where i tested both Studio and Game Ready drivers.
>
>I honestly believe its Pegasys' own softwares TVMW7 and TAW6 which has a serious bug in their CUDA support that they have to get fixed and not NVIDIA that has to fix something to their drivers.
>I have zero problems with CUDA support in something like DVDFab 12 and Topaz Video Enhancer AI, they run full speed ahead on using CUDA.
>
>As long Pegasys don't wan't to realize that they have a problem and fix their CUDA support, then its R.I.P. with the CUDA in all their softwares.

The CUDA is only used when the benchmark results indicate that it outperforms the CPU in processing. You should be able to confirm that it works by applying heavy filters such as Precision Noise Filter at maximum.

Question - TAW4 - Background audio No.71851
Ronny G  2022-01-25 03:01:12 ( ID:nfxcmvwyutn )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have been adding some background music wich plays when the disc is incerted. It stops when one of the video is played,and
plays again when start menu opens. The problem I have is that I can't find a way to change the level of the audio in the program.
Is that not possible? I have had to resort to change the original audio file. I have to guess how it wiil sound when played.
Should'nt it be possible to set the level when adding the the audio?

Question - TVMW7 - Zoom-in and Zoom-out No.71843
paulnapaca  2022-01-05 22:37:46 ( ID:bcb96fqicoh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm just trying to find out how to use Video Mastering Works to zoom-in or zoom-out within a video clip. Currently, I have to use my Corel VideoStudio's "pan and zoom" filter to zoom-in or zoom-out on segments of the video that I am editing but I would rather use Video Mastering Works for all of my video editing.

I've checked the Help documentation, the FAQs, and tried Googling it but I can't find any instructions for zooming-in or out in Video Mastering Works.

Does Video Mastering Works have a zoom function for video editing and, if it does, can you give me instructions on how to do it?

Thanks!

Paul

Question - TVMW6 - Zoom-in and Zoom-out No.71842
paulnapaca  Home )  2022-01-05 22:35:04 ( ID:bcb96fqicoh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I'm just trying to find out how to use Video Mastering Works to zoom-in or zoom-out within a video clip. Currently, I have to use my Corel VideoStudio's "pan and zoom" filter to zoom-in or zoom-out on segments of the video that I am editing but I would rather use Video Mastering Works for all of my video editing.

I've checked the Help documentation, the FAQs, and tried Googling it but I can't find any instructions for zooming-in or out in Video Mastering Works.

Does Video Mastering Works have a zoom function for video editing and, if it does, are there instructions somewhere for how to do it?

Thanks!

Paul

Question - TMSR6 - How to disable clips No.71833
Kevmull  2021-12-17 18:28:11 ( ID:try165qwtxl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is there a way to disable clips in the source list rather than remove them?

Question - TAW6 - Looping DVD No.71822
Michael Stehly  2021-11-23 08:39:00 ( ID:5ga5sue1uk6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Can Authoring Works 6 create a looping DVD?

Michael Stehly  Home )  2021-11-26 07:09:09 ( ID:5ga5sue1uk6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I discovered that you can create looping DVD or Blu-ray Discs.

Question - TE25 - the cheap RC JET No.71818
abc13  Home )  2021-11-21 17:52:41 ( ID:p5da7uglnm2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

zcc

abc13  Home )  2021-11-21 17:54:01 ( ID:p5da7uglnm2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

https://www.keruistore.com/
https://www.asecam.net/
http://www.freewing-model.com/
https://www.arrows-hobby.net/

Mark  Home )  2023-02-22 23:58:01 ( ID:yxnfdyan4qm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I’ve been spending more time betting on bookmaker sports lately than anything else in my life. Most of the time I prefer just placing bets because I’m more interested in the prize than I am with the sport so I don’t know names of the players but I know which team is going to win.
https://gamble.jp/worldbaseballclassic2023/

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.