Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 845 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 my video and sound are not coming out together after encoded John 1 2002-06-04 12:42:13
Question TE25 DVDIT and Decoder. gkern@rogers.com 2 2002-06-08 08:57:14
Question TE25 What Settings Do I need to Make a good NTSC Version VCD To play in like a normal movie (Using AVI) Liquid_fire2K2 3 2002-06-04 23:04:36
Question TE25 advancing audio in tmpg Tomo 1 2002-06-04 01:43:14
Question TE25 output MPEG with no sound valcax 5 2002-06-04 23:07:24
Question TE25 avi after encode to mpeg 2 to big for dvdr djrainer 5 2002-06-09 11:18:38
Question TE25 how to convert mpeg-4 (divx) to a useable format for vcd capitolpd 1 2002-06-03 22:37:53
Question TE25 Best way from studio dv (avi) to Mpeg2 SVCD User 4 2002-06-04 21:29:00
Question TE25 Higher quality? Donald 2 2002-06-04 13:17:37
Question TE25 VCD Will Not Play Tom Dennis 11 2002-06-04 11:32:08
Question TE25 How much faster is the new 2.54a 2-pass vbr using the new env. setting? vince 0 2002-06-03 20:53:55
Question TE25 Avi is unsoported jgraham95 1 2002-06-03 22:30:49

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 845 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - my video and sound are not coming out together after encoded No.22638
John  2002-06-04 05:47:34 ( ID:m4mpdoui/nh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I put asf file on video source and
put wav file (which converted from asf file)
on Sound source then encoded to mpg file...
but when i play the mpg file, my video source
is going more faster than my sound coming out...
what should I do?

P.S
I converted asf to wav file by using
dBpowerAMP.

Please help me~~~~

ASHY  2002-06-04 12:42:13 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try converting the audio form the asf directly to mp2 with dbpoweramp.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - DVDIT and Decoder. No.22635
gkern@rogers.com  2002-06-04 03:21:21 ( ID:lgfdrbf9q6g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I try and import encoded mpeg's from the program it loads and then says that it cant's find a legitamate decoder. I paid for the program am i missing something, I'm using DVDIT LE and TMPG was the encoder recomeded by the DVDIt homepage as best encoder to use.

G. Kern

Minion  2002-06-04 04:27:48 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I think this either has to do with "DVDIT" or your computer configuration..I think either you need a mpeg2 codec to decode the mpeg file so dvdit can read it, or there is a problem with the mpeg decoder that is in dvdit...Tmpgenc just makes the mpeg, it is up to your computer or your applications to decode the mpeg stream..I think if your mpeg wasn"t dvd compliant you would have gotten a "This mpeg is not suitable for dvd authoring" error,That"s the error I get on my version of DVDIT, but mine is the DVDIT PE 2.5 but they should be pretty much the same.I don"t use "DVDIT" anymore because it is very picky with the types of files it will accept and it is some what limited .Now I just use "nero" to burn and I can add Chapters to my mpeg with the encoder I use,or I use "Ulead dvd workshop" which isnt so picky with the mpeg"s it finds suitable.

Yeti_II  2002-06-08 08:57:14 ( ID:bezycnrijq2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,
Had same problem. I found some solutions in some forums.
The first one. Try to get the newest Update of DVDit. The problem
seems to be well known to sonic.
Second. What I did was creating not a program stream. Go and create Video and audio seperatly. Then Import AUdio and video to DVDit. Tis fixed my problem.

Question - TE25 - What Settings Do I need to Make a good NTSC Version VCD To play in like a normal movie (Using AVI) No.22631
Liquid_fire2K2  2002-06-04 02:45:52 ( ID:ptduozacipr )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Could Someone tell me settings i would need to make a good VCD. I need it to be NTSC and i want good quality could someone plz tell me??

THX

Minion  2002-06-04 04:46:26 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Every avi file has it"s own characteristics there for each file needs to set up differently,but there are a few basic things that will give you a positive result.To biggest thing that will help you get a better vcd is to raise the bitrate,raising the bitrate will give you a larger file size so you will be fit less on a cd,you can get 60minutes of good quality vcd on a cd if you raise the bitrate to 1650kbs,and you could get a better result if you used a "VBR" encodeing mode like "CQ"..Doing these things will make your vcd look better but they will make your "vcd" out of the vcd standards but I haven"t ever heard of a player that could not play them...but the rest you will have to figure out for your self cuz most of the settings change from file to file depending on the avi"s specs.....

mOrg  2002-06-04 15:49:42 ( ID:yby/8z6pebh )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What you are referring to is called an XVCD. Actually, I've seen lots of players that don't support this. Most players do support VCD, and about 2/3 of those also support SVCD. I would say about half of your average consumer DVD players will support XVCD. If what you actually want is a VCD, then your bitrate for video has to be 1150 and your audio has to be 224. Those cannot be changed, so VBR cannot be used to make a VCD. You have to use CBR at 1150.

Minion  2002-06-04 23:04:36 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If you go to "www.vcdhelp.com" in there dvd player section they have hundreds of different models there and "Most" support xvcd,In the electronics store I work at we sell over 75 different models of current dvd players from the cheapo $75 ones to the $600 super expencive ones, and i would say that 85% of them support xvcd and xsvcd, most of the more expensive ones seem to be more picky than the cheap ones..but maybe things are different in my corner of the world, but I doubt it...

Question - TE25 - advancing audio in tmpg No.22629
Tomo  2002-06-04 00:03:25 ( ID:nsbkh5almbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

heres a quickie for anyone that knows.....how come the audio advance and retard in tmpg doesnt work?????....i stripped the audio using virtual dub and the inserted in tmpg along with the avi movie (as usual) but the audio is too far behind.When i advance it in source range..it doesnt work???? it stays the same....any ideas...im probally doing summit wrong.

ASHY  2002-06-04 01:43:14 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Make sure the filter is ticked when you exit the source range feature.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - output MPEG with no sound No.22623
valcax  2002-06-04 00:03:16 ( ID:quujzfzc/uj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have installed TMPEnc 2.5 (last version). Once converted the avi file (divx) into mpeg archive (VCD PAL format), this mpeg has perfect pictures but NO SOUND!!!!

What can I do?

Tomo  2002-06-04 00:19:38 ( ID:nsbkh5almbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

tmpg only supports certain sound formats...u need to extract the audio file from the avi using virtualdub and save it in wav format then insert it in tmpg along with your avi file...

Lordotic  2002-06-04 02:55:41 ( ID:eqvoitucwpl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is this a problem with only newer AVI files? I've converted many episodes of Farscape previously without incident. The last two have resulted in "no sound" as well. I think there is some sort of codec or something I am missing, as these last two attempts were done on a new computer.

Minion  2002-06-04 06:37:42 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes most newer divx files on the net have audio formats like "AC3" and "mp3vbr" these formats and others like "wma,ogg,ra ect" don"t usually work either..

valcax  2002-06-04 22:47:47 ( ID:quujzfzc/uj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Can anyone tell me how to extract audio from divx with virtual dub and then how to insert in the avi file ??

Minion  2002-06-04 23:07:24 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You just load your file in "virtua dub" then go to "save wav" and i think that is basicly it..

Question - TE25 - avi after encode to mpeg 2 to big for dvdr No.22617
djrainer  2002-06-03 22:27:40 ( ID:8pumounkuh6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi ,

when i encode a an avi movie to mpeg 2
the movie gets to big and cant burn it to cd
i can lower down the birate to 5000 but then the movi doesnt play well

is there aother sulotion for this

i want to encode the movie/avi on birate of 8000

Minion  2002-06-03 22:32:53 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Use a "VBR" encodeing method, then you should still be able to keep a high bitrate and a small enough file size..

djrainer  2002-06-04 13:28:06 ( ID:tvhkdl5rpt2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hi , thanks for the tip

but which vbr can i use the mvbr , vbr still to big

Minion  2002-06-04 23:12:04 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Use "CQ" and set the min to 4000kbs and the max to 8000kbs with a 75-100 quality level, for most scenes of a movie you don"t need 8000kbs to make a good picture, but for those high action scenes you will need that extra bitrate to get the best possible picture, with these settings you will not loose quality but your file will be much smaller....

djrainer  2002-06-06 21:15:23 ( ID:8pumounkuh6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I tried that movie is stil to big for dvd r

djrainer  2002-06-09 11:18:38 ( ID:8pumounkuh6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

i GOT A REPLY FROM AHS..

That i has to use CQ .

But aslo doesnt work ..oke the file is smaller but its the same when put the birate on 3000

so my question is it possible to encod a divx or avi with birate of 8000 or 7000 and copy it to dvd r

Question - TE25 - how to convert mpeg-4 (divx) to a useable format for vcd No.22615
capitolpd  2002-06-03 22:23:31 ( ID:bu6wfubxpqj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am trying to convert divx/mpeg-4 to vcd. can anyone please help?

Minion  2002-06-03 22:37:53 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What do you mean "convert divx to a useable format for vcd" divx is a useable format for vcd, tmpgenc is for encodeing divx/avi to mpeg/vcd/svcd/dvd..I bet you were getting a "can not open or unsupported "error..use the "Search" at the top of this page and type in "Unsupported" then you will find a solution.....

Question - TE25 - Best way from studio dv (avi) to Mpeg2 SVCD No.22610
User  2002-06-03 22:20:17 ( ID:th5jgoq84y. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello,
I'am just starting to make my first SVCD movie with my pinaccle studio program.

After visiting a lot of internet sites I found out that there are many way's to get the best results.

Virual dub and TMPG are mentioned a lot.

So my first question is, what is the way to get good results?
Must I make my avi file non-interlaced an if so must I use use Virual dub or can I use TMPG for that to? (I found a setting to do so but I don't know if its the same)

Also because virual dub doesn't work propper here, after using command; start frame server, and typing the file name, the frameserver mode pop-up just stands their doing nothing.

And second question, are there more things I have to do (know) to get the best SVCD?

First test creating SVCD (directly) with pinnacle studio 7 without tmpg seems ok but there is some compression and some "interlaced" and buring the studio 7 AVI file with Nero 5 (with MPG2 codec) can also be better I think.

Please help me ,
A Dutch video rookie...

ASHY  2002-06-04 11:21:44 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

What do you mean "Must I make my avi file non-interlaced an if so must I use use Virtual dub or can I use TMPG for that to? (I found a setting to do so but I don't know if its the same)"

Do you mean de-interlace the AVI when encoding? If so you would use the TMPG de-interlace filter to do this not Virtualdub.
You should always capture to progressives frames and not interlaced, this will save you a lot of messing around having to de-interlace and things when you come to re-encode to MPEG.

MPEG1 Movies are always encoded to progressive frames. When you encode to MPEG2 the output should be interlaced.

The other thing you mentioned about the frameserver just standing there. Have you actually loaded the file it creates into TMPG?

Also don't use Nero for encoding, it looks crap. Stick with TMPG, your results will be far better.

ASHY

user  2002-06-04 13:06:51 ( ID:q.2vxyobb.n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thank you Ashy for your reply.

Yes you;re right yesterday (after sending my own message) I made a MPEG2 file from a captured AVI file (pinnacle studio).
I have used settings input file interlaced output interlaced. And filter deinterlaced. (something like double even)

I burned the MPEG2 file into a nero svcd "template" the end result was realy good.

Only one thing was seen at the end.
It ends with a dark scene and on the bottom was a green line witch doesn't belong there. How can I remove this.

<You should always capture to progressives frames and not interlaced>
I don't know what pinnacle studio captures as default but it seems to be progessive frame's. Maybe you can tel me how I can see this.

Thanks a lott

ASHY  2002-06-04 20:58:53 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It depends on the codec you used. I think most AVI codecs capture to progressive frames as default, but the DIVX 5 codec allows you to capture to either progressive or interlaced and can also perform it's own de-interlacing which is pretty good by the way.

Anyway you would know if it was interlaced or not because if it wasn't you wouldn't get the interlacing artifacts and wouldn't need to de-interlace.
Another point is that you would have been better off using the 'Even-Odd field(field)' de-interlace option instead of using the 'double' option as this tends to make objects blur when they move.

As far your green line is concerned, this is usually an error in your source AVI and is due to incorrect resolutions being used.
You should always make sure that resolutions are in mutiples of 16 or you will get this problem.
You could have clipped this out using the 'clip frame' feature in TMPG.

ASHY

User  2002-06-04 21:29:00 ( ID:th5jgoq84y. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks again youre verry kind.

I will try Even-Odd field(field next time.

AVI and is due to incorrect resolutions being used...
hmm it is the default capture avi file in DV quality setting.
Maybey I can try some other setting in the preference.

Crop is working, so if I can't find the right resolution setting this wil a solution.

Thank's a lot again answering my question. I hope I will learn a lott in the next few days about making a good video.

Question - TE25 - Higher quality? No.22607
Donald  2002-06-03 22:01:29 ( ID:p4bakfomxpk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hy, i only asked me if I still can get better results. I use 2-pass vbr, max 2520, min 300, 1600-2000 in the middle, estimate motion search and no filters, when i produce SVCD. And what is dual channel at the sound settings? Someting like surround or dolby? What about the field order?

Thanxx

Minion  2002-06-04 06:47:14 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Dual channel is like takeing sterio and mixing it into one channel and playing it out two channels,it seems that you could probably raise the bitrate a bit ,it"s a bit low for svcd,unless you don"t want to go over the svcd standard..

ASHY  2002-06-04 13:17:37 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That would be mono wouldn't it?
I thought Dual channel was a form of stereo and was just two totally independent channels of audio where there is no bit sharing between the two, where as with ordinary stereo there is still some bit sharing between channels.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - VCD Will Not Play No.22595
Tom Dennis  2002-06-03 21:14:40 ( ID:hvrhufqjkmc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi,

I need help ! I have been trying to burn large .avi files (movies I've downloaded from a peer-to-peer server)with no luck. I am using the latest copy of Nero. The lengthy encoding/burning process goes fine. When I try to play the disc in my DVD player (Pioneer DV525, all research hearlds this player as one of the best for vcd playback),the DVD player makes funny noises trying to search for the menu and then ejects the VCD. Sometimes the player will actually shutdown after searching. I've been able to get the disc to actually play twice out of the 50 or so times. I've tried different avi files but always the same result. Can you help?

Thanx

BoBo  2002-06-03 21:41:31 ( ID:ukwnt1fc4oc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Did you convert the AVI to VCD or SVCD before you tried to play it? Did you use TMPGEnc?

As far as your model, it is reported that it has trouble playing SVCD Menus? Does yours have a detailed Menu? I also read that it is picky when it comes to certain brands of CDRs. What did you use, name brand or generic?

By the way, it's very difficult to claim that any DVD player is "one of the best for vcd playback". In actuality, most DVD players on the market perform very well, some better than others. I have a 3 month old $150 Pioneer player, and it works great, but I just picked up a $50 Apex model to handle my PAL VCDs and SVCDs that the Pioneer would not play.

Almost every player on the market RIGHT NOW doesn't do "something" perfectly, but most do almost everything fine. Not counting a $350 Technics player my friends picked up 13 months ago - it ONLY plays DVDs!! But as I said, most players out RIGHT NOW do a good job, but there are still a few dogs to avoid.

Tom Dennis  2002-06-03 21:52:19 ( ID:hvrhufqjkmc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I was told The latest version of Nero would convert an AVI file, so i
tried dragging and dropping the avi file and it encoded and burnt with
no problems. As far as the disks, I've used Imation and Office Depot (both CDR).
Should I convert the file with TMPGEnc and simply use Nero to burn? If so,
is TMPGEnc is to use? I've been doing some reading, do I have to sepearte the sound file from the video file?

Tom

willyiam  2002-06-03 21:57:44 ( ID:nsbkh5almbg )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My old 525 will play any VCD/SVCD with or without Menus. It will also play any type of Cheapo CDR's...The fact that your 525 has played the 'Dodgy' one a couple of times proves it to be a good machine...Look to your downloaded AVI's as the cause of your problems.

Tom Dennis  2002-06-03 22:02:15 ( ID:hvrhufqjkmc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Wilyiam.....my 525 is almost 2 years old as well. Can you be more specific about what to check the AVI files for? They play great in my Windows media player using the angelpotion codec. Should I use TMPGEnc to clean up the the AVI files before the burning process?

BoBo  2002-06-03 22:13:26 ( ID:ukwnt1fc4oc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tom. The version of Nero that I have is several months old, so if the VERY latest has the capability to do this on the fly, then I don't know about it. But quite honestly, even if it claims it can do this, I doubt it will be able to do it properly since re-encoding or converting a LARGE AVI file on the fly in a few seconds or minutes sounds quite impossible. If it took Nero several hours to burn the disc after you dropped the AVI file into it, then most likely are versions are similiar, since that time was spent re-encoding the file in the background. Since you didn't mention how long it took to complete the burn, I'm covering all the bases here.

For some time now, if Nero detected that an MPEG is not 100% compliant, it tells you that it will "ignore the compliance, reencode the file or cancel the adding". Anytime I have allowed Nero to reencode the file, it has f'd up the disc. In this case, you would have MORE luck if you told Nero to "ignore the compliance", than to reencode it. Nero has also had "AVI support" for awhile, but I wouldn't trust it to do any proper reencoding.

Since you are obviously having trouble with that disc, then your choice is simple. Use TMPGenc to reencode the file to either an SVCD or VCD. Depending on the size of the original, this will take some time to do. Best if you convert it at a time when you don't need your PC for a bloack of time, such as when you are sleeping. The process will take less time if you aren't running any other tasks on your PC.

There are other tools out there to reencode AVIs, but I have always preferred TMPGenc. Maybe someone else can suggest another app, but I would stay with TMPGenc given the choice. For best results, you would need to renencode using pure streams of Audio and Video. If you are new to this, then go to alt.binaries.multimedia.utilities and look for "Dr. Mercury's Movie Kit". He posts his latest package every Saturday night. It comes with many apps and instructions for doing everything you need to know.

Good Luck

BoBo  2002-06-03 22:19:16 ( ID:ukwnt1fc4oc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tom. The version of Nero that I have is several months old, so if the VERY latest has the capability to do this on the fly, then I don't know about it. But quite honestly, even if it claims it can do this, I doubt it will be able to do it properly since re-encoding or converting a LARGE AVI file on the fly in a few seconds or minutes sounds quite impossible. If it took Nero several hours to burn the disc after you dropped the AVI file into it, then most likely are versions are similiar, since that time was spent re-encoding the file in the background. Since you didn't mention how long it took to complete the burn, I'm covering all the bases here.

For some time now, if Nero detected that an MPEG is not 100% compliant, it tells you that it will "ignore the compliance, reencode the file or cancel the adding". Anytime I have allowed Nero to reencode the file, it has f'd up the disc. In this case, you would have MORE luck if you told Nero to "ignore the compliance", than to reencode it. Nero has also had "AVI support" for awhile, but I wouldn't trust it to do any proper reencoding.

Since you are obviously having trouble with that disc, then your choice is simple. Use TMPGenc to reencode the file to either an SVCD or VCD. Depending on the size of the original, this will take some time to do. Best if you convert it at a time when you don't need your PC for a bloack of time, such as when you are sleeping. The process will take less time if you aren't running any other tasks on your PC.

There are other tools out there to reencode AVIs, but I have always preferred TMPGenc. Maybe someone else can suggest another app, but I would stay with TMPGenc given the choice. For best results, you would need to renencode using pure streams of Audio and Video. If you are new to this, then go to alt.binaries.multimedia.utilities and look for "Dr. Mercury's Movie Kit". He posts his latest package every Saturday night. It comes with many apps and instructions for doing everything you need to know.

Good Luck

Tom Dennis  2002-06-03 22:20:31 ( ID:hvrhufqjkmc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

BoBo....thanx for the help! I will try to get the kit from the newsgroup. So, was I correct in my research? If I use TMPGEnc, will I have to split up the video and audio and then recombine them before I burn them? By the way, the nero encoding process for a 300MB AVI file is taking about 2 hours.

AGAIN THANX !!

Minion  2002-06-03 22:20:52 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I think your problem is that you used "Nero" to encode your movie, as for encodeing goes "Nero" sucks the big one ,but as a burning program there is none better..encodeing with "tmpgenc" will give you much better quality than anything that nero could produce,useing "tmpgenc" is a lot more complicated than useing "nero" but it is worth it.mpeg is not a format for "cleaning up" your avi files, your avi files should be at the best quality possible when you encode then to mpeg cuz the mpeg will only look as good as the avi file you encode..so try encodeing with "tmpgenc" and if you have problems post back and someone will try to fix any problem you are haveing.....

Tom Dennis  2002-06-03 22:28:49 ( ID:hvrhufqjkmc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

....Is there a "How to" out there dealing with encoding the avi file with TMPGEnc? Do I need to seperate the audio with VirtualDub? Will TMPGEnc re-combine the audio and video?

BoBo  2002-06-03 22:29:45 ( ID:ukwnt1fc4oc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Tom. Please go download the latest Dr. M kit, and come back here with any questions. After you familiarize yourself with some of the appd and the processes, you will be able to move forward quickly. I will check this board a few times during the course of the day, but there is always someone here to help you.

If you are new to Newsgroups, make sure you are using a proper News Reader, like Agent, and if not, then Free Agent or NewsBin Pro. Make sure you get ALL headers so you can find the post from this past Saturday. Your ISP newsfeed should still have the posts for that day. If not, get a free 3 day trial at http://www.easynews.com/trial/ With EasyNews, you can DL from a web interface, or use a newsreader as I suggested above. DO NOT use Outlook Express for downloading binaries!! That would be a waste of your time!

ASHY  2002-06-04 11:32:08 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You say that your player has played the disk twice out of fifty times.
This means you must have encoded it right otherwise it wouldn't play at all.

One tip I can give you which may help, is to reduce your burning speed if you are burning the disk at high speed.

VCD's don't burn to well at high speed and most if not all players will have problems like jerking, blocks appearing and funny noises in the sound with disks burned above 4x.

So try to burn your VCD at 4x and see how it goes.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - How much faster is the new 2.54a 2-pass vbr using the new env. setting? No.22594
vince  2002-06-03 20:53:55 ( ID:swds46ubtxw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Has anybody used the 2.54a new env. setting? If you choose to save the result from the first, how much faster to do a 2pass vbr compared to 2.53? thanks

Question - TE25 - Avi is unsoported No.22592
jgraham95  2002-06-03 20:30:43 ( ID:82zqdopxre6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

can sum1 tell me how to get avi files suportd on version 2.41a please! thankyou

Minion  2002-06-03 22:30:49 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Why are you useing "2.41" it is quite old, but your problem sounds like you need to raise your "direct show" plugin..Go to "options" to "enviromental settings" to "vfapi plugins" and raise the "direct show" plugin to "2" and lower every thing else to "0".....This should get your avi file loaded.......

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.