Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 507 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 NO SOUND?? Aya 3 2003-03-31 02:09:04
Question TE25 Having major struggles with this Tan 0 2003-03-30 04:22:20
Question TE25 "Write Error Occurred..." Tan 0 2003-03-30 04:06:57
Question TE25 Error Moore 1 2003-03-30 03:15:27
Question TE25 WMP vs. PowerDVD playback after conversion acidrain 1 2003-03-29 22:19:06
Bug report TE25 Buggy, frustrating system crashes! Rob 0 2003-03-29 18:41:51
Question TE25 Error nemisis 4 2003-03-31 02:13:16
Bug report TE25 Buggy, frustrating system crashes! Rob 14 2003-04-02 14:12:32
Question TE25 Encoding to Mpeg, but not audio on 2nd batch?! mrlucky0 2 2003-03-29 02:27:19
Question TE25 New .m2v plugin now comes with MPEG cutter. Ashy 1 2003-03-29 01:35:56
Question TE25 Color issue with TMPGenc Tina 1 2003-03-28 20:34:33
Question TE25 DVD-R Media AdonisXX 15 2003-03-29 12:41:45

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 507 / 982 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE25 - NO SOUND?? No.35889
Aya  2003-03-30 05:52:46 ( ID:mxkyzbteybw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Excuse me...Can anyone help me how to convert the AVI file with sound in a MPG type??? I have use TMPG to convert it...but i don't know why i can't hear anything from the new MPG file that i set up....PLS HELP!!

Minion  2003-03-30 09:19:17 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Have you Tried Extracting the audio to WAV format and used that as the audio source??

chillblue  2003-03-31 00:23:06 ( ID:lzfouzl6uf2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am having the same problem. There is no sound with my video file, can anyone help please. When going through the wizard to create the mpg. file it shows the sound being there in part of the editing process, but no sound appears on playback once encoded.

Thanks

Minion  2003-03-31 02:09:04 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I repeat, Have you tried Extracting the audio to WAV and useing the Wav file as the audio source???

Question - TE25 - Having major struggles with this No.35888
Tan  2003-03-30 04:22:20 ( ID:mnynxcojmyw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

OK now when i even try to open the source to start the step by step, the whole program closes down. Does anyone know whats happening here???????????????

Question - TE25 - "Write Error Occurred..." No.35887
Tan  2003-03-30 04:06:57 ( ID:mnynxcojmyw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ok just when i try to make my mpeg i have an error, of write error occurred

Question - TE25 - Error No.35885
Moore  2003-03-30 00:45:44 ( ID:i2h9hxk/mfa )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I am receiving a message that says something to the effect of invalid pointer operation or something like that, can someone please help?

Rob  2003-03-30 03:15:27 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

....just try and re-encode again, you probably won't get the same message this time. Others will tell you it is a problem with the AVI (but if it were surely the error would occur at the same point during encoding every time!) - from my experience it is TMPGenc - which is a little buggy.

Rob.

Question - TE25 - WMP vs. PowerDVD playback after conversion No.35883
acidrain  2003-03-29 21:49:59 ( ID:ci6gsqlplch )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ok folks, newbie question here.

Recently, I upgraded to the newest TMPGEnc version and aroudn the same time, I installed the newest Nimo codec pack (I think it was for the .ogm codec). I then did a conversion from an anime .avi (working properly in WMP) to a SVCD .mpg using TMPGEnc in CBR Film mode. Now, WMP doesn't recognize the .mpg as a valid media file. I researched on dvdrhelp.com and apparently some people said that Nimo's pack was garbage, so I uninstalled the Nimo pack, and installed PowerDVD which can show the .mpg just fine. However, WMP *still* can't show it. I even installed the Fraunhofer mpeg2 codec, and installed the mp3g2 codec from mpeg.org , but I still cannot view the .mpg's (for purposes of burning to SVCD). Does anyone have any clue on what I can do to get back playback through WMP?

Thanks!

Minion  2003-03-29 22:19:06 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Don"t use Wmp to watch Mpeg files..It doesn"t display files with the correct aspect Ratio, Power DVD Is Much better for watching Mpeg files, But if you want to use WMP I think if you install the "Elecard Mpeg2 codec" it should work but it will display a Small logo on the screen, but there are other Mpeg2 codecs that should work also, I think Stinky"s Mpeg2 codec should work..My computer Came with a Built in Mpeg2 decoder so I don"t need to install a Mpeg2 codec, But you are still better off useing Power DVD, Pluss Power DVD Installs a Mpeg 2 decoder on to your sysnem that allows you to load Mpeg2 files directly into Tmpgenc...

Bug report - TE25 - Buggy, frustrating system crashes! No.35882
Rob  2003-03-29 18:41:51 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is anyone else experiencing so many bugs and crashes with TMPGenc as myself?

- program just shuts itself down
- program hangs when I start encoding
- using source range sometime video isn't shown
- sometimes when scanning video in source range the program hangs

I have a AMD 1900XP processor and 256mb RAM.

I think it is just a buggy piece of software. Shame, because when it works it is great.

Question - TE25 - Error No.35877
nemisis  2003-03-29 18:18:37 ( ID:faqj9dnyd/j )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I try to load an avi file to encode it says "cannot open or unsupported" I tried raising the priority level of Directshow bu then it says its performed an illegal operation. And how do I check if Ive got the right codecs.

Minion  2003-03-29 22:12:05 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well the Right codecs would depend on what type of file you are trying to encode, But if you can watch the file then you probably have the right codecs..

Tan  2003-03-30 04:08:42 ( ID:mnynxcojmyw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Ok im also having that problem

Bus Kees  2003-03-30 22:42:29 ( ID:q6srlg5vl/g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Nemesis,

I have the same problem. Probably you are trying to encode AVI made by Pinnacle software using MJPEG-codec. Third thread from above same problem. Who can inform Mr. Hori??? Is ther a solution??

Minion  2003-03-31 02:13:16 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Mr.Hori does Not Come here, I don"t even think he has even looked at any of the Questions on this BBS, and if he has he has never posted anything...

Bug report - TE25 - Buggy, frustrating system crashes! No.35862
Rob  2003-03-29 17:46:08 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Is anyone else experiencing so many bugs and crashes with TMPGenc as myself?

- program just shuts itself down
- program hangs when I start encoding
- using source range sometime video isn't shown
- sometimes when scanning video in source range the program hangs

I have a AMD 1900XP processor and 256mb RAM.

I think it is just a buggy piece of software. Shame, because when it works it is great.

Minion  2003-03-29 22:09:30 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

On my System it run"s Pretty much Flawlessly, Many of the Bugs poeple encounter are due to the fact that there systems are a Mess with Excessive amounts of codecs,Conflicting Codecs ,Invalid registry entries and the Files they are encodeing are usually files that are downloaded off of the Net from places like Kazaa and other P2P sites and these Files are fill of errors and Corrupted Frames..When I first started Makeing VCD"s and SVCD"s I was getting My files off of Kazaa and I was haveing Problems with errors and Unsupported errors and No Video and Crashes, and I was downloading and Installing every Codec in the Book to try to fix there Problems and it only made things worse, then I started only installing the Programs and codecs that I needed as I needed them and stopped trying to encode Downloaded movies and only encoded Files that I made My self or doing DVD Backups onto VCD/SVCD and now I never have Problems when it comes to encodeing with Tmpgenc, But there are a few Bigs in Tmpgenc like With the Merge & Cut and the source range sometimes can cause sync Problems but if you know were the Problem are you just try to avoid them and use other methods to accomplish what I"m trying to do...

Ashy  2003-03-29 22:25:44 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

TMPG works flawlessy for me too and has done most of the time. You are blaming TMPG for faults your shoddy system is creating. Sort your config out, clean out your system and keep it clean. Learn to use the software properly and it will serve you well.

ASHY

Rob  2003-03-30 03:05:15 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes, I have been downloading various codec pack and I guess that is where the problem is.

However, my system is clean, I know what I am doing and only install the minimum necessary. I am not a newbie who just aimlessly install for the hell of it.

It is easy to blame files downloaded from the net and codec packs, but at the end of the day if the software crashes - what is to blame the software or the AVI file? When I use other bits of software to manipulate the AVI they don't crash so why does TMPGenc?

Simple user friendly coding is all it takes - just let the user know an error has occured - rather than utterly annoying program shut downs at random moments!

Rob.

Rob  2003-03-30 03:07:38 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

"You are blaming TMPG for faults your shoddy system is creating." - my system is not shoddy thanks, where did your diagnosis come from?

paul  2003-03-30 12:32:11 ( ID:zertw4rawkk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have had Numerous Athlon Systems crashing when running tmpgenc or other CPU Intesive tasks.
All problems turned out to be Hardware Faults.
Everything works fine until you thrash the bejesus out of your computer.
Most problems are Power or heat related. Athlons NEED a Good Quality 300 Watt Power supply or they will crash under High CPU Load.
Many Athlons also become unstable at high CPU Temperatures even if they are running within spec. Get a Decent 300Watt Power Supply and CPU Heatsink/fan
and your problem will probably go away. Unless you have already melted you CPU

Rob  2003-03-30 13:22:21 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have a 350w PSU and I had no other tasks open/running when I have been encoding and my system has been crashing.

I guess memory could be an issue too? I am not sure of the brand, only I know it is 256Mb DDR.

To sum things up, last night I am trying to encode a DIVX movie downloaded from the net........

I hit start to begin and on 5 occasions I get invalid pointer operation 2 seconds into the operation. Then on the 6th occasion it works perfectly!

So frustrating, but TMPGenc does such a great job I guess I just have toi swallow it!

Thanks,

Rob.

Minion  2003-03-30 22:11:48 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

That does seem to be a Common thread through most of the poeple that have problems when useing Tmpgenc which is most of them run an Athlon CPU, Me an Ashy Both run Intel"s and Don"t have Problems that others seem to have, Maybe it is just a coincidance?? Maybe Not??

Paul  2003-03-30 22:44:15 ( ID:zertw4rawkk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hmmm Not good,
The fact it works some times and not others only makes your computer even more suspect. If it was a software issue you would expect the encoding to die in exactly the same spot everytime. Could well be RAM, have you tried underclocking? or turning off SSE/3dNow/MMX (Environment settings, CPU in tmpgenc)?
I have seen some Athlons only dying when running certain instructions repeatedly. Because tmpenc is so CPU Intensive it does bring out the worst in computers.

Probably worth checking your machine for Viruses, removing Spyware, loading service packs too.
To remove spyware goto www.lavasoft.de and download Ad-Aware. Its free

Good Luck

Rob  2003-03-31 00:57:23 ( ID:a6hyap1bbm6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I do believe that there is very little to choose between AMD and Intel processors. However the differnece becomes apparent when you start editing video and other processor intensive operations.

I guess my issues arise from a combination of AMD processor and RAM issues. My system is clean and tuned up.

Rob.

Minion  2003-03-31 02:20:43 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I don"t know if I have mentioned this before or not but I read somewere that the SSE-2 optimizations in Tmpgenc are Optimized for Intel Processors and that if you have an athlon you should only eneble the SSE-2 option in the CPU settings at your own risk , so maybe try dissableing the SSE-2 and see if the errors subside...just a thought...

JOLOGO  2003-03-31 19:54:41 ( ID:ysa.zu0y2zk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I've got the same problem with a Pentium 4 and my system is clean. Just take care of problems an don't blame those who expose their problems. Give solutions.

Pierre  2003-04-02 10:29:06 ( ID:0dchwrxze22 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I agree with Rob. I am a "very" experienced software developer and there is no excuse for a crash. If software crashes, it something that you did not take into account when you developed the software. Either you slipped up, an oversight was made, or you made the wrong assumption. Stop getting on the end-users case for reporting bugs. Rather try and make sense of the comments. All in all TMPGEnc is great, but some users are experiencing problems. Get it fixed. Period. Blaming software that came out of a zip for losing what?! Frames?! Dont make me laugh. Have you ever heard of CRC checks? Use Kazaa to your hearts content guys. If it unzips it is 99.99% guaranteed to be Okey-dokey.

Ashy  2003-04-02 13:57:20 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Balls, balls, balls.
You don't seem 'VERY' experienced to me if that is your attitude!

How many different codecs and formats do you think TMPG has to deal with and how many other programs are able to do the same? TMPG always runs flawlessy with good clean files and a goos system config.
Don't come with the attitude that it is always the programers fault if a program fails or crashes. If you are a programer then you should understand that he cannot code his program to deal with every eventuality which may pop up.
The program is wrote and tested using fully compatible files and codecs which are designed to work with TMPG.
There are many bad codecs and sytem configs out there which can cause all sorts of problems with not just TMPG but other software too.

How stupid to say that the software should be designed to work no matter what. Which planet did you learn your programming skills? A bad input is likely to cause problems because these files are not what TMPG expects. If the input doesn't conform to the input that TMPG expects I.E. a corrupt AVI file then how do you expect TMPG to respond? It will give an error or crash simple as that.
Have you ever tried putting Petrol into a Diesel engine? Do you think it would run properly or do you think the car would fail? Surely according to your diagnosis the car should run no matter what as long as it's fuel that's put in.

Also TMPG is tested and designed to work in a certain enviroment. For example do you think the author would bother testing his program to make sure it will work with dodgy hardware. I.E. Overclocked processors, dodgy ram, bad sectors on drives, severly defragmented drives, and systems with every single codec known to man installed. I think not as it would be hardly worthwhile for the author to create the software at all.

How many other programs out there do you think out ther that are badly coded that can affect TMPG? Is this the authors fault too?

If you are the master programmer you say you are, why don't you solve these problems rather blaming the author for his lack of foresight in creating a program that can deal with every situation that's likely to arise which in my opinion is already a fantasic program which he continues to improve and serves myself and many others very well without a problem and has done more or less so for years now.

Thanks Mr. Hori for a great program.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-04-02 14:12:32 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Oh and as for AVI download from the net. How many have you downloaded?

I have downloaded a good few and most have problems. CRC check? So what. this only varifies that the files are the same when they are extracted. Most of these AVI's are corrupt and badly encoded before they are uploaded.
AVI's are not meant to be re-compressed and can be corrupted by doing so or did you not know this?

In any case the AVI's I have downloaded *ARE* corrupted simple as that. When compared to my own AVI files which I have created I never have a problem nether do clean sources such as DVD.

Not all files are downloaded in ZIP format either.
For instance, many P2P systems don't use proper CRC type checking to ensure the sanctity of transferred data, which increases the likelihood of corruption, especially when you're downloading millions of bytes. Any of which could be corrupted.

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Encoding to Mpeg, but not audio on 2nd batch?! No.35859
mrlucky0  2003-03-29 01:37:28 ( ID:pedkjrpfzna )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I use virtual dub to extract the audio. I extracted the audio from a .avi to .wav and encoded the first batch of the .avi with the extracted audio and there was no problem. However, when I repeated this process and selected the appropriate start/end frame and encoded it with the second part of the audio there was no audio!

Strangely enough, when I do not select the start frame and encode starting at the beginning of the .avi there is audio. Obviously, video audio is not in sync though. What is wrong?? I've never had this problem before either!

Ashy  2003-03-29 01:49:24 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Why don't you just encode the whole thing then split it afterwards?

ASHY

mrlucky0  2003-03-29 02:27:19 ( ID:ifbqmrlsyig )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I guess that would work, too.

Question - TE25 - New .m2v plugin now comes with MPEG cutter. No.35857
Ashy  2003-03-28 22:53:16 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

This new version of the MPEG2 .m2v plugin for TMPG now comes with an MPEG splitter which seems to work quite well. http://www.marumo.ne.jp/mpeg2/

ASHY

Ashy  2003-03-29 01:35:56 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

English version:
http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box?systran_lp=ja_en&systran_id=SystranSoft-en&systran_url=http://www.marumo.ne.jp/mpeg2/&systran_f=1048901668

ASHY

Question - TE25 - Color issue with TMPGenc No.35855
Tina  2003-03-28 17:58:20 ( ID:b3opj2lfzdf )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have an avi movie, 2hrs in length, divx 5.0 codec, bitrate 1315, 25FPS.

It plays perfectly on my PC (i use Divx player and/or Windows Media Player).

However, when I open it in TMPGEnc and use the project wizard to convert it to SVCD, the following problem is seen: In the "Source Range" page (where I set the beginning and end points) there is color distortion throughout the movie. Bright green color will bleed onto the screen from the right edge, getting worse for about 5 seconds, then disappear and the picture will be normal. A minute or so later the same thing will occur again, and again, etc, throughout the whole film. I went ahead and encoded it to SVCD anyways, burned it, but the problem was still there when I watched it on a DVD player.

This is the only problem with the movie, and oddly it doesn't have this problem when being played back on the computer directly from the original avi file in divx player or windows media player. Only TMPGEnc has this color distortion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Minion  2003-03-28 20:34:33 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well it sounds simular to the angel potion Codec Problem...Check your Computer for the "Angel Potion Codec" if you find it Delete it cuz it is Known to cause Color distortions in encoded files....

Question - TE25 - DVD-R Media No.35839
AdonisXX  2003-03-28 17:54:28 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hello Guys! Do anyone know of a site to purchase DVD-R media (good quality) cheap in bulk?

Ashy  2003-03-28 18:35:18 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Where?! The world is a big place!

ASHY

Minion  2003-03-28 20:32:15 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try EBay....I"ve seen them for $50 for 100...

wcpaul  2003-03-28 21:03:37 ( ID:q7gr550x3gw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

meritline.com has samplers of their bulk brands so you can try before buying in bulk. Their "DVD Pro" discs play in an old and fussy DVD player I have. A lot of expensive brands fail in that player.

I'm glad I don't have a 2x or 4x burner. That would create some tough decisions until those disc prices come down.

Ashy  2003-03-28 23:53:59 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

OK. Seeing as everbody assumes that the only people that use this BBS are in the U.S. I'm going to post some UK sites!

http://www.cdr-by-mail.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk

ASHY

Minion  2003-03-29 00:22:56 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Well thats why I said EBay Cuz it is World wide and can get things shipped world wide if needed.I don"t live in the US either....

Ashy  2003-03-29 01:28:06 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Yes but it is next door. It just annoys me that people in the US think it is the only country in the world without considering anybody else. There IS another half to the world which contains Europe, Asia and Africa and guess what they don't all use dollars.

Which is why I asked for the location in my previous post, cuz i know I'd rather buy local than pay and wait for shipping.

ASHY

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:15:26 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Where?! The world is a big place!
>
>ASHY
------------------------------------
hummm what do you mean Ashy?

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:17:53 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>Try EBay....I"ve seen them for $50 for 100...
-----------------------------------------------
thanks Minion!

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:21:53 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Thanks alot, i'll try that site!
--------------------------------------------
>meritline.com has samplers of their bulk brands so you can try before buying in bulk. Their "DVD Pro" discs play in an old and fussy DVD player I have. A lot of expensive brands fail in that player.
>
>I'm glad I don't have a 2x or 4x burner. That would create some tough decisions until those disc prices come down.

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:25:48 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

O your In the UK Ashy? Thanks for the sites Ashy, i also have to reply back to you on that other matter. Thanks for all your reply backs with very helpful information- Guys lets give a standing O for Ashy!!!

>OK. Seeing as everbody assumes that the only people that use this BBS are in the U.S. I'm going to post some UK sites!
>
>http://www.cdr-by-mail.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
>http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk
>
>ASHY

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:32:59 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

o, ok kool i live in texas
------------------------------------
>Yes but it is next door. It just annoys me that people in the US think it is the only country in the world without considering anybody else. There IS another half to the world which contains Europe, Asia and Africa and guess what they don't all use dollars.
>
>Which is why I asked for the location in my previous post, cuz i know I'd rather buy local than pay and wait for shipping.
>
>ASHY

AdonisXX  2003-03-29 04:44:54 ( ID:9ggkw6idxdw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

o, ok Ash, i read this again the first time i was reading it to fast i get you now. It's that with the internet you can be from just about anywhere and order from other countries, so i wasnt assuming anything.

>Where?! The world is a big place!
>
>ASHY

Minion  2003-03-29 06:01:44 ( ID:w8yn5mktf8w )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Here in Canada we Feel more isoated than Most first world countrys, most poeple seem to think Canada is a Frozen waste land were we live in Iglos and and live with eskimos or they think we are Just another state in the USA like alaska.We Like many countrys pride our selves on the Fact that were are Very different than our american neighbours and have a very Distinct identity much like Our brothers in the UK, as we are part of the British comonwealth..But there are other countrys use the Dollar as there currency like Austrailia and Canada, like Many country"s use the Peso and Now the Euro is used by Many countrys...But enough of this...Cheers

Ashy  2003-03-29 12:33:20 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My point was that the internet reaches people from all over the world and it is easy to forget that.
My comments are not meant to offend anyone. I know you can buy from anywhere on the net, buy I'm sure most people would rather buy local if they could, I know I would.

I know the states is a big place, but it isn't the only place in the world that uses this board and assuming that it is, to be frank, is rather ignorant and arrogant.
Whenever I make replies I always try to consider where the poster is from so as to give better advice. For instance it's no good telling a newbie to encode a movie at 29.97 fps if they live in Europe is it?

I just wish people would just realise we all have different needs here and more accurate info from both the posters and the people who reply would make things so much easier.

ASHY

Ashy  2003-03-29 12:41:45 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>O your In the UK Ashy? Thanks for the sites Ashy, i also have to reply back to you on that other matter. Thanks for all your reply backs with very helpful information- Guys lets give a standing O for Ashy!!!

Refresh my memory. Which matter?

ASHY

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.