Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ]
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 the error occurred when ACM Was initialised martin 4 2002-07-20 11:48:26

Question - TE25 - the error occurred when ACM Was initialised No.25092
martin  2002-07-18 19:28:41 ( ID:xlnf0vsqrnw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi I have a very big problem now. When I use frame save in Virtualdub
And open the file in TMPGEnc the file open just fine, but when am finish
Whet the settings and hit start I get this messages,
Illegal floating decimal point calculation, and the error occurred when ACM
Was initialised

I don¡Çt use to have this kind of problems
When I open the movie I TMPGEnc theirs no problems???
And it the same whit all of my movies
I have tread to play whit the DirectShow plugin and nop dint help

Martin
rikkmar@mail1.stofanet.dk

Minion  2002-07-19 09:12:16 ( ID:a6p1jd3ovjw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The ACM error has to do with audio I believe so try frame serveing just the video and encode the audio seperately and see if that works.

martin  2002-07-19 11:17:40 ( ID:xlnf0vsqrnw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

nop is just the same

ASHY  2002-07-19 20:51:42 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

The ACM refers to the windows AUDIO COMPRESSION MANAGER and is the decoding/encoding engine used for compressing/decompressing audio with whichever audio codec you have installed for that particular file.

It is likely that this is a codec problem and it may have something to do with not having the correct codec to decode the audio in the file or maybe a corrupt codec.

ASHY

martin  2002-07-20 11:48:26 ( ID:xlnf0vsqrnw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

i have fix the problem i just downloade all the plugins from Tmpeg plugin page and now it runing YES YES

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.