Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ]
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE25 Problem with opening d2v and avs files Borax 2 2002-05-28 19:39:07

Question - TE25 - Problem with opening d2v and avs files No.22108
Borax  2002-05-28 08:37:28 ( ID:sbb/mcxji2k )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

when i try and open a d2v file it says unsupported... if this is what the patch is for and its not working then i dont know what else to do... i have uninstalled both patch and program a couple times Plz help
-Borax

ASHY  2002-05-28 14:06:31 ( ID:n3gjkhi6dvc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Where did you get your d2v file from?
If you got it from Smartripper you still need DVD2AVI installed on your system and run it at least once.
Then copy DVD2AVI.VFP from your DVD2AVI folder to the folder where TMPGenc.exe is located.

Restart TMPG and your d2v should load.

To get the AVS loaded try increasing your 'Direct show multimedia file reader' priority higher, say 2 and lower the others to 0.
Now restart TMPG and try and load again.

ASHY

ASHY  2002-05-28 19:39:07 ( ID:4adzcnohuc. )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If that doesn't load your AVS file then disable the direct show filter and raise the priority of the other AVI filters.

ASHY

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.