Pegasys Products BBS

Jump to forum:

This forum is for users to exchange information and discuss with other users about a TMPGEnc product.
In case you need official support, please contact TMPG Inc.

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 222 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Classify Product Title User name Reply Last update
Question TE40 WHY there's no OFFICIALLY MODERATED TMPG FORUM? code_red 4 2009-08-31 05:23:40
Question TDA3 Error on trying to start program deadkeats 2 2008-12-21 11:31:18
Question TE25 subtitles David John Devine 0 2008-10-13 02:27:26
Question TDA3 Question about the DVD Author 3 VideoFan 1 2008-10-17 07:32:57
Bug report TE40 TMPGEnc Xpress 4 keeps restarting Windows Vista mmmbopzombie 2 2008-10-16 08:16:15
Question TDA3 Highlighting problem Zarko 1 2008-10-17 07:24:01
Question TE40 How config TMPGEnc XPress for Subtitles (.srt) with Unicode Right to Left Languages funMahi 2 2008-10-19 03:31:31
Question TE40 How to convert only the soundfile? Ed 1 2008-10-09 03:48:19
Question TDA3 DVD freezes toward the end in playback sticksmcfly 2 2008-10-08 19:56:50
Question TE40 Audio only Microsoft TV recording Glenn 1 2008-10-09 03:53:54
Bug report TE40 24fps Progressive Video Conversion with TMPG 4.0 Xpress VeEuzUKY 2 2008-11-07 02:19:39
Question TDA3 Can I combine 2 projects? Don Crawford 1 2008-10-09 04:27:29

Pegasys Products BBS [ Sorted by thread creation date ] << < Prev.   [ 222 / 983 ]   Next > >>
Question - TE40 - WHY there's no OFFICIALLY MODERATED TMPG FORUM? No.58440
code_red  2008-10-13 21:50:53 ( ID:yt0vpqc//92 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Dear TMPG Inc.,

your software products are really great - but your care about the TMPG community is a shame!

Are you not interested in what your customers have to say? Are you not interested in what your customers think and would like from you? Don't you think it's time to help your customers to help each other?

Take a look on this forum - its usability is very poor... it's simpy the opposite from all your software products takes care about.

So shame on you TMPG!

Are you not able to do this better than that?

C'mon guys... ;)

myself  2008-10-17 06:22:19 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I do not think you are right, I think they just cant handle this forum because they are so busy (creating and developing their software) to be able attend all users requests, besides this is an OPEN forum for USERS its not a support center.
So I suggest you to be concern and reconsider on what you said.
TMPGEnc makes really good products and so they deserve respect.

good luck

worldcitizen9  2008-10-25 03:05:34 ( ID:3w5peyd5vu6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Since they have announced that they will be using CUDA technology for their products already an update is coming out next week. I received an email. I am very, very happy with their work behind the scenes so I am ready to overlook that they haven't much time for customer forums. I would rather have better technology and programs from them than just a better moderated forum because I need good programs for my work and their programs are very well done.

worldcitizen9  2008-10-31 15:42:15 ( ID:a3.ighi03ln )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

CUDA version is out!! Thanks heaps!!TMPGEnc are on the job and I really appreciate it.

AK  2009-08-31 05:23:40 ( ID:59s0uqd9i3g )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

It is not a bad product, but if one is to remove rose colored glasses, one would see that less time would be spent by posting replies for all to see, rather than answering them individually.

Question - TDA3 - Error on trying to start program No.60787
deadkeats  2008-10-13 17:37:52 ( ID:9o7qvc8a1a2 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

When I try to start the program I get an error message that says address 00000000 (or whatever) read error address 00000000 (etc.) I only bought this last week and I have tried downloading the repair and modification options but nothing seems to work. Has anyone got any ideas please? I am a novice at DVD authoring so need simple instructions.

myself  2008-10-17 07:43:55 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

First download and install the newest version and try.
If still bad...
Try by disabling your security system.
Some times secure software checks actions in the memory, if it is
blocked comes out such error message.
There are other several probabilities for this problem:
1.- Codec pack,
2.- Quick Time.
3.- Other video applications.
-There is the possibility that the codec pack is making conflict.
If you have installed Ffdshow ,K-lite or other codec pack
please uninstall them and try.
When DVD Author 3 starts it searches all codecs which are installed in your
PC. But when there are any broken, corrupted, trial finished an unusable
codecs, becomes such error.
-Also if you have installed Quick Time, please try by uninstalling it or
installing the newest version.
-Have you installed some other software trial version which is for edit
or show video (except TMPGEnc software)?. Sometimes it will be the reason,
after end of its trial period.
* This problem doesn't happen so much with free codecs but codecs from
shareware or trial version it does.
Its not frequently but randomly other video applications contains codecs
which are simply not compliant with DVD Author 3, if that's the case try by
uninstalling them.

If still no good probably you need to make a complete re-installation of your OS and try again, I have the feeling this is about corrupted or broken codecs you have into your PC.

good luck

KirkH420  2008-12-21 11:31:18 ( ID:dtfe5befy72 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

hi im having the same problem... "At Address 6975515C, Read Error Occurred Against The Address 6975515C" Then the program terminates.
I tried:
-Defragmenting. I read that a excessively fragmented disk can cause problems like this.
-Scanning for Viruses/Malware.
-Reinstalling the program.
-Installing new codecs
-running virus scan

screw it im reformating

Question - TE25 - subtitles No.43713
David John Devine  2008-10-13 02:27:26 ( ID:bdh28ottxrm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

how do i add subtitles to an avi file then sve them on it i have both avi file and sub file

Question - TDA3 - Question about the DVD Author 3 No.60785
VideoFan  2008-10-12 18:55:05 ( ID:pmzijxuvywc )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

My Question is with the TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 I have a bunch of avi files that are 147mb to 360mb well some are avi and some are mpeg... My question is is there a way where i can get them down to size so that i can say fit 6-7 videos to the 4.7 dvd disc?

Thanks for the help greatly appreciated

myself  2008-10-17 07:32:57 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

At the track in where your AVI files are... try the following:
-In the Track settings window please choose the Video tag then
Encoder mode choose "Re-encode all videos as below" option.
-Then set up the Bitrate option, less values will decrease the output
size.
(If you want to more quality, you can set
"Video encoder advance setting" with higher motion search
video precision)
- Also by the Transcode settings in Output stage, please select none.
You can give it a try to this ways but I'm not sure if 6-7 videos will fit in one single 4.7 DVD disc, since I dont know the size of videos, the only way is to try, but I also recommend you to first output correctly your DVD files then burn them, also for test use re-writable (+/-RW) media to avoid wasting discs.

good luck

Bug report - TE40 - TMPGEnc Xpress 4 keeps restarting Windows Vista No.58437
mmmbopzombie  2008-10-12 04:31:15 ( ID:hr4squhgker )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Hi, I have been experiencing a fatal error with this software.

TMPGEnc 4 Xpress (4.5.2.255)

And my computer configuration is:
-Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bits with SP1
-MotherBoard ASUS Maximus Formula
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
-4 GB RAM DDR2 800 Mhz
-ATI EAH3850 (512 MB)
-2x 500 GB SATA2 HDD

Everytime I try to convert a video file (DivX, XviD, MPEG, etc..) using the DVD standard MPEG file profile, TMPGEnc 4 Xpress after 2 minutes restarts automatically Windows and it keeps restarting it, I haven't been able to convert any file.

Also, I used to get the blue screen of death when converting also any file with TMPGEnc 4 Xpress, however searching on the internet I found that there was an issue if you had the TMPGEnc DVD Authoring software, so I uninstalled it, now I don't get the blue screen of death but Windows keeps restarting.

Any idea? Suggestion?

Thanks!

If you want to contact me, this is my e-mail: mmmbopzombie@hotmail.com

Regards

macblob  2008-10-16 07:52:31 ( ID:2srqdi1ahy6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have had the same problem with my computer. I still have an issue with RAM.
Things I have done to kill the blue screen of death:
500 watt power supply
7300 GT Nvidia graphics card
I had the 8800 GT but it kept crashing with that.
2 Gb ram (same RAM type)-found that my RAM had a great big impact on my system performance.
500 gb hard drive
Hannspree 28" video monitor (ohhhh yeahhh baby)
updated every driver using driver detective
updated BIOS using BIOS UPDATE (from esupport.com)
So far so good.
Vista 32 SP1(updated the yingYang out of it.)
Double and tripled checked all my cables. power, HDMI, Network
Replaced my Lynksys router with a Netgear router.
So far I have not crashed in over a month since updating everything

macblob  2008-10-16 08:16:15 ( ID:2srqdi1ahy6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I also disabled Firewire IEEE 1394 in the BIOS.
I found that this conflicted with microsoft...ummmmm... the USB ports.
OHCI conflict of interest.

Question - TDA3 - Highlighting problem No.60783
Zarko  2008-10-10 08:16:39 ( ID:tz9cizslhsj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I made DVD with 2 tracks so I have top menu and 2 tracks (chapters) menus. Problem is that highlighting is not working in second chapters menu when DVD is played in my Danon 2900 player but working normaly in my laptop. Anybody knows where is the problem?

myself  2008-10-17 07:24:01 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

If its well played at PC or any other DVD player software, it means there is a problem with your stand alone DVD player, you may need to check its specifications or playing options, or may be the media brand is not compatible with it that cannot read it correctly, also you may be have to contact your stand´s alone support center.

good luck

Question - TE40 - How config TMPGEnc XPress for Subtitles (.srt) with Unicode Right to Left Languages No.58434
funMahi  2008-10-10 00:00:43 ( ID:gf5tpu3.7fk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

1) Does TMPGEnc XPress support Subtitle files (.srt) with Unicode Right to Left Languages (Hebrew , Arabic , Farsi)?
When I insert my subtitle (srt), characters isn't correct. for example:

> ÊÑ̀ăå æ ÊäÙíă (Original: ترجمه و تنظيم) ---> Persian (Farsi) Lang

2) If How can convert my (.srt) files with this lang to (.subtitle) because (.subtitle) with this lang has good working.

Thanx

myself  2008-10-17 06:14:38 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

1)Try with this:
You can try to use this text editor for import your Arabic subtitles
file and save it as UTF-7 text code.
Here you can download free version of EmEditor:
http://www.download.com/EmEditor-Free/3000-2352-10493299.html

1. Start EmEditor
2. Open your *.srt or *.subtitle file.
3. Go to.... File > Reload > choose the language
code of the country you need.
4. Save it with UTF-7 code
5. Try to import it at XPress 4.

2)I think you do not need to convert to (.subtitle) by trying the mentioned above.

good luck

funMahdi  2008-10-19 03:31:31 ( ID:gf5tpu3.7fk )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

>1)Try with this:
> You can try to use this text editor for import your Arabic subtitles
> file and save it as UTF-7 text code.
> Here you can download free version of EmEditor:
> http://www.download.com/EmEditor-Free/3000-2352-10493299.html
>
> 1. Start EmEditor
> 2. Open your *.srt or *.subtitle file.
> 3. Go to.... File > Reload > choose the language
> code of the country you need.
> 4. Save it with UTF-7 code
> 5. Try to import it at XPress 4.
>
>2)I think you do not need to convert to (.subtitle) by trying the mentioned above.
>
>good luck

Thank U
Encoding srt files can change to UTF-7 with Microsoft WORD too.
*** I recorded "Step by Step How to Insert Right to Left Unicode Subtitles in TMPGEnc XPress or TMPGEnc DVD Author" that you can download its:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/d7a118ea-288f-4349-b012-d41aa402aa1b/Insert-Right-to-Left-Unicode-Subtitles-in-TMPGEnc-XPress-or-TMPGEnc-DVD-Author
Size: 2.61 MB
Format: .7z (UnZip with WinRAR or 7-Zip)
Film Format: XviD (Avi) (Play with KMPlayer or install XviD Codec)

*** For change ltr format (Left ro right) to rtl (right to left):
1- Import your UTF-7 Subtitle at TMPGEnc XPress:
Start a new Project --> Add File --> (Click on your Film) --> Filters --> Edit filter list --> Subtitles --> Add --> OK --> (Click Subtitles from Filter list) --> Edit Menu --> Import Subtitles --> (Files of type: SRT files) --> (Click on your Subtitle)

2- Change LTR to RTL:
(at TMPGEnc XPress) Edit Menu --> Export Subtitles --> (Save with favorite name, Example MySub) --> Open "NotePad" (Start --> Accessories --> NotePad) --> File --> Open --> (Files of type: All Files) --> (Click on MySub.subtitle) --> Change first line 1,0 under [LayoutDataEx] to 1,1 --> File --> Save --> (at TMPGEnc XPress) Edit Menu --> Clear subtitles list --> Edit Menu --> Import subtitles --> (Click on MySub.subtitle)

Question - TE40 - How to convert only the soundfile? No.58432
Ed  2008-10-07 23:37:18 ( ID:i/iii3i1xmm )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Just a newbie....
I only want to change the audio file.
It is a wmv file with wmv audio. I want to change the audio in AC3.
What is the best workflow to accomplish this?

Regards, Ed.

myself  2008-10-09 03:48:19 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

1-input your file
2-at Clip properties in the audio stream file click the "Browse" button.
3-choose your file and its done.

good luck

Question - TDA3 - DVD freezes toward the end in playback No.60780
sticksmcfly  2008-10-07 02:29:27 ( ID:owskfrhg95h )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Everything goes smoothly in design and burn modes then I pop the disc in my player and it always freezes in the last 1 or 2 chapters. It will do the same thing in a computer. Any ideas?

Rick0725  2008-10-08 15:56:45 ( ID:.qui0lgypoj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

does the project play back properly using a dvd player directly on your computer and not on disc. it is either a dvd burner failing or poor media if it does.

Rick0725  2008-10-08 19:56:50 ( ID:.qui0lgypoj )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

sorry about wording

it is either a dvd burner failing or poor media if it plays ok on the computer player directly from the actual files on you hard drive and not with the DVD disc.

Question - TE40 - Audio only Microsoft TV recording No.58430
Glenn  2008-10-07 00:19:51 ( ID:8vps0q.1/e6 )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have recorded a number of radio programs from Freeview using the Microsoft TV recorder in Vista Media Center.

The files contain no video, just audio.

I would like to convert the files to WAV but when I import them into TmpGenC Xpress 4, I get an error telling me there is no video and it ignores the file.

Well I already know this because it was a radio channel I recorded (even though VMC wrote the output as a TV file); is there any way I can process this file? I know you can do video without audio but not the other way round.

Thanks

myself  2008-10-09 03:53:54 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

You can create audio with xpress4 just simply add a image file then at Clip properties in the audio stream you will see that is empty, click the "Browse" button and add your WAV file.
At format stage choose your whished format and proceed to encode.
Its done your audio file should be encoded.

good luck

Bug report - TE40 - 24fps Progressive Video Conversion with TMPG 4.0 Xpress No.58427
VeEuzUKY  2008-10-06 08:12:07 ( ID:gmuzsbs2a3n )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I own a Panasonic Lumix FX-520 digital camera that shoots progressive QT Motion JPEG 30fps video and never had a problem converting the footage to WMV.

But now, I upgraded to a Panasonic Lumix LX-3 digital camera that shoots progressive QT Motion JPEG 24fps, and all my videos are jerky when converted in TMPG 4.0 Xpress, no matter the frame rate I try to choose and settings! :(

TMPG 4.0 Xpress simply does not read or render 24fps Video properly.

myself  2008-10-09 03:56:55 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I guess the jerky problem is many times related with the framerate or
when the original size is stretched, so it must be chose the
suitable settings.

I recomend you to record in other setting and try.

good luck

JUST DID IT  2008-11-07 02:19:39 ( ID:sbv3uuk9cpl )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Try setting your footage to 23.976 fps instead of 24

Question - TDA3 - Can I combine 2 projects? No.60778
Don Crawford  2008-10-04 22:44:11 ( ID:h4u79hwvtbw )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

I have 2 projects saved as .tda3 files. Is it possible to combine these into a single project?

myself  2008-10-09 04:27:29 ( ID:uexq2jhhhql )   [ Delete / Reply with quotation ]

Im afraid this is not possible but they may be hear your voice and do somthing about it.

good luck

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.