Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - Disc Writing Tool Could Not Be Started No.71187
Spassvogel  2019-01-07 16:56:35 ( ID:ssx/zsqu/ym )  

I've been using Authoring works 5 for a few years with no problems. (I purchased a license and it's a legit installation). Today when I tried to write a DVD project I got a popup that the "Disc Writing Tool Could Not Be Started. It is possible the installation is not correct"

Any ideas? I downloaded the install file from my Pegasys account and tried to re-run it, but there is no "repair" option of course. I can only fully remove the program. My next step is to try to remove it and then install again from scratch, but it's annoying that this happens when I'm in the middle of a project that is due in a matter of hours.

Any solutions out there? I can't get support from Pegasys any more because they don't support Authoring Works 5.

tkrave  2019-01-08 16:27:52 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )  

Try and use a general contact form from their website and they might help you out even though it's an older product. No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.