Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - They are disgraceful thieves. No.71179
Geoffrey Beames  Mail /  )  2019-01-06 04:40:56 ( ID:b6ezy.b25q. )  

I purchased a replacement version of TVM6 as I had used the first version the maximum number of times allowed.
They have blocked my use of the NEW VERSION by AUTOMATICALLY USING THE OLDER VERIONS CODES.
They are becoming so untrustworthy now!!!!
OH, AND THEY STOLE THE SECOND PAYMENT I MADE.
DON'T TRUST THEM ANY MORE. I THINK THEIR TRADING LICENCES SHOULD BE CHECKED FOR LEGALITY.
I'll now only use TVM5 as the new system is used bt them for theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkrave  2019-01-08 16:22:07 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )  

What do you mean "maximum number of times allowed"? The software doesn't limit you unless you were using a trial version. You shouldn't need to buy a second license just to keep using the software.

If you bought a new license and your computer still sees the old one, you need to delete or move the old license file. I believe it has a .lic extension if you need to look for it.

Did you buy this direct from the pegasys website? Just sounds weird the way you are describing things.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.