Delete

There is no password for this article, only an administrator can delete the article.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - Trial Version Crash No.70843
Servant  Mail /  )  2017-08-30 12:42:15 ( ID:0cc.476orpk )  

I downloaded the trial version of the V6 software. I was testing using three Mp4 files converted from Edius. Two were an hour long each (high school plays) and the other an 8 minute clip. Total time 1:50:00. So I made a basic custom menu with three menu boxes for the three clips. I was in the middle of simulating the environment when the program crashed. And that is my question...is this not a stable program? I really don't want to plunk down $100 to find out the system isn't stable. I was hoping that if this authoring worked I could buy the program and finalize but sadly, when it crashed it took all three hours of work setting up the chapters and menus with it. Really disappointing. Even before it crashed I couldn't find a save button so I was hoping it was automatically saving as I went along but alas, no such luck. Lost it all. So, what is the deal with this?

tkrave  2017-09-14 13:21:43 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )  

I've never had it crash on me personally, but obviously, that's not a guarantee since computers are different.

You can save the project by clicking on "Options" in the upper right corner and selecting to save the project. It does not automatically save, though that would be a nice feature to have.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.