Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Bug report - Windows 7 system crash No.70853
John Nicolettos  Mail /  )  2017-09-14 02:47:49 ( ID:gwzmwlxdqzc )  

I have a licensed copy of TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress (EN) and wanted to try Mastering Works 6. I downloaded a trial version which worked fine until I tried using the Timeline mode. That action locked up my computer and I had to do a hardware shutdown which corrupted my OS(Window 7 -64 bit).

I was able to recover my OS, but, when I tried to uninstall the program the uninstaller ran for over 5 minutes without stopping. I just got a busy mouse icon. I'm concerned that whatever the program did to my system is still a problem. Any advise on how to get this program off my computer, without using "Windows Uninstall" would be greatly appreciated.

Also, would be interested if anyone else had this problem and if so, what did you do to fix it.

Thanks

Ades  2017-10-10 14:47:16 ( ID:nrp09m2aqdn )  

Never, heard about such behavior,
I recommend you to check your hardware, you can try to uninstall using a freeware such as Revo uninstaller:
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
delete including the registry entries.
cheers,

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.