Delete

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - User No.70775
Tom Lewandowski  2017-06-08 05:04:29 ( ID:zi2r14rk.pf )  

I have been receiving error messages in the TAW6 demo while editing ‘User Added Items’, both images and text:

“An error occurred while saving the data. Refer to the error content below:

This parameter is incorrect. (Error code 0x80070057)”

I haven’t noticed if the same ‘error code’ appears each time I’ve received it. But, it happens when using the ‘Move to front/back’ edit function (with both images and text), resizing images, moving images and text boxes.

I can't get passed this error unless I save the project, close the program and restart it; I can than edit the image or text that was producing the error, and continue working for a while...before it happens again.

It appears that, even though Pegasus support staff don’t respond on this forum, they DO respond to software problems noted here when updating their products. It’s obvious by their correcting issues I’ve mentioned on this forum. After all, they can’t successfully sell a buggy product, especially when they’ve created a forum specifically for customers to find support.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.