Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - Turning off AutoStart? No.70771
Bob Collier  2017-06-07 05:27:58 ( ID:avlymbfi7hh )  

I just sent an email to technical support, but maybe I might be able to get assistance here more quickly.

We are discovering that the program seems to default to start automatically playing the first track of our DVDs after sitting at any menu for a few moments. Can't seem to figure out where to turn that feature OFF.

We need the DVDs to stay at whatever menu is on screen until the user opts to start playing the DVD. Is there a setting that we have yet to find to actually shut that autoplay feature OFF?

Thank you in advance!

tkrave  2017-06-07 13:21:25 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )  

Wow. That sounds like a bug because I don't think there's a setting for that. It should stay on the menu.
There is an autostart feature but it will not display the menu at all; just play the track when you insert the disc.

phylbert  2017-06-14 14:35:08 ( ID:kgeqgweitzh )  

Hi Bob,

Are you perhaps using Motion Menus?

There's a selector on the "Motion Menus" tab of the "DVD Video Global Menu Settings" panel, that lets you specify what happens when the Motion Menu has played out.

You can set it to do nothing, to loop, or to jump in and start playing the tracks.
Perhaps you've got it set to the latter?

The behaviour you describe is quite common on retail DVDs, but it'd be nice to control it.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.