Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Request - Intel Quick Sync needs full range option and higher bitrates if possible No.70714
Phil2017  2017-05-16 06:09:15 ( ID:hjhfyrchxt6 )  

Hi

I've got MasteringWorks 5 and looking to upgrade to 6, so currently testing version 6.

With a new PC I'm keen to use Intel Quick Sync (Intel Media SDK), however this is lacking a full range option under Advanced settings, and currently is fixed at 16-235. As I understand it Intel Quick Sync does have options for indicating full range video, could this be implement please?

Also in my tests for 4K footage at level 5.2 the maximum bit rate I could set was around 65Mbps, is this a limitation placed by Intel or could that be increased?

Regards

Phil

Phil2017  2017-09-13 23:40:30 ( ID:hjhfyrchxt6 )  

Hi

Excellent to see full range options are now support on Intel Quick Sync encoding on the latest version.

When encoding with Intel Quick Sync, is it still restricted to a maximum of 65Mbps bit rate? Unfortunately having used the previous version 6 trial which has long since expired, I can't use the new version in trial mode anymore to check myself.

Regards

Phil

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.