Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - Want to convert mp4 video file to mpg file for burning No.70585
johndoc  Mail /  )  2017-01-07 01:57:27 ( ID:fndw3/sduon )  

Hello,

TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress & TMPGEnc DVD Author 3

For years I have been using TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress to convert video files to mpg format suitable for burning DVDs in TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 with DivX Authoring.

Now, I find that this product cannot convert mp4 video files to mpg format and so I cannot make DVDs from mp4 video files.

Can you please advise me how I can use my existing TMPGEnc software products with mp4 video files?

Also, I have been reading on the Pegasys website about the TMPGEnc PGMX Creator software.

Can you please advise if this 'PGMX' software can create and burn DVDs from mp4 video files?

Thank you for your assistance

johndoc

tkrave  2017-01-07 08:26:50 ( ID:t7rw5rdz3jm )  

Were you able to convert mp4 files before? I don't have an issue converting mp4 to mpg for DVD in 4.0 XPress. What version are you using?

PGMX Creator does not create DVDs; it creates a proprietary format called PGMX which basically works like DVD/Blu-ray but is primarily for playback on a computer or Android/iOS device via the PGMX Player software.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.