Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - No Smart Render-able Clip No.70555
criggs  2016-12-08 09:47:41 ( ID:1qmif0qdywc )  

I've been very impressed and very happy with Smart Renderer 5, for the most part. I've pulled a bunch of different kinds of files into it, and it has managed to smart render my edited versions in most cases without a problem. Furthermore, I've given it a few mix-and-match jobs, where the Master clip had radically different codecs and/or resolution from some of the Rescue clips, and yet, every time, I've gotten a smooth render of the combination of the two or more files; very impressive.

However I've also been experiencing an intermittent problem with Smart Renderer 5. About once every five files or so, Smart Renderer 5 will simply reject the file I'm trying to work with. I'll get the following message: "There is no Smart Render-able clip in the Source. It is necessary to add one clip that can be smart rendered at least."

What do I do about this? What do I have to do to make the clip acceptable to Smart Renderer 5? For the record, the last file where I had this problem was an flv file with the following stats:

VIDEO:
Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)
Resolution: 1280x738
Display Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 29.970389
Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV
AUDIO:
Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 HZ

The video playback speed was 1937 Kbps and the audio playback speed was 108K, for a combined playback speed of 2045Kbps.

I'm hoping this is a problem with which many of you are familiar, and that there is a successful workaround for it. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

criggs  2016-12-09 12:51:10 ( ID:1qmif0qdywc )  

Well, I found out what was causing the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. Does anyone here know what to do about the following problem

I opened up the Clip Properties and discovered that they listed there why Smart Renderer 5 was saying that this clip was not Smart Render-able. The reason listed was low_delay_hrd_flag = 1 (Not Supported).

I have no idea what that means. Does anyone here know what that means? And does anyone here know how to fix that? Thanks for any help!

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.