Delete

There is no password for this article, only an administrator can delete the article.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - trace of the hidden chapters in dvd players No.70117
neko  2016-01-03 00:34:53 ( ID:9lvjkoljcgo )  

Hello,
I have a lectures of drawing anatomy. I edited them and sometimes between scenes I have fade out - fade in transition. (That are all movies that I imported in separate tracks.. One movie with transitions as one video file in one track). It looks fine and everything is ok. I added chapters for every lecture. I really want to avoid having this situation: when a selected chapter has finished I have a part of transition of the new scene of the lecture starting, and when I press the next chapter I am in the middle of video transition of the previous scene.

I made a new chapter where I would put only the transition part in it and made it not to be seen as a chapter. Everything is fine ..When I press play all it plays the movie with the transition (that are part of one video file) and when I pres chapters everything is grate I dont have this messy video fade in fade out at the beginig or end of the selected chapters..

The only problem I do have is that dvd players count the hidden chapters as chapters..So I have for example chapter 001 and then chapter 003 becouse he counts hiden chapter also. It just doesen't look very professional..when i read it in dvd player... Is there any solution to correct that? I want that there is no trace of the hidden chapters in dvd players.

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.