Delete

There is no password for this article, only an administrator can delete the article.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Question - Open With Conversion Bluray to DVD No.70106
Mike  2015-12-25 02:28:31 ( ID:titosw3ql2m )  

Let me start out by saying I like this Authoring program a lot, but just like others out there, there is no "perfect" one program out there for everybody.
Simple things like copying and pasting an object would be a huge benefit to have as well as copying and pasting buttons and relinking them.
When converting a bluray project to a dvd project all the highlights for the thumbnails are missing on the DVD project !!! The bluray works fine.I tried burning to a new disc of different manufacture, didn't work. I tried a different highlight color, nope. I tried deleting the output folder and re-encoding to a new folder, which takes a year and a day every time, nada. I tried open with conversion a second time, a third time, negative.

Checked global menu highlight settings, which always reverts back to highlight tab 1 by the way.
Checked opacity of highlight, set at 100%. It does remember the opacity and highlight style just not the tab.
It will not show up on a Samsung Bluray player so I tried a different Standard JVC DVD player and BINGO, it does show up. Obviously I need it to be compatible with as many players as possible. This has always been my crutch of the projects no matter which program I use, and I have used a lot. Anyone else have this problem? Any thoughts? Happy Holidays !!

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.