Delete

At least one comment has been added to this article, only an administrator can delete the article now.

Do you really want to delete this article?

Enter the password for this article, then click the "Delete" button. Click the "Cancel" button to exit this page.

Free talk - No Sound Problem Fixed! No.17069
Bob Duncan  Mail /  )  2002-03-21 21:34:08 ( ID:h.7iqq7wu26 )  

I have been struggling over the past couple of weeks with the "no sound" problem when converting from .avi to .mpg. It is possible that for some reason my problems began after upgrading to TMPGEnc 2.53.35.130.

I was able to solve the problem by going to Option/Environmental Setting... and clicking on the VFAPI plug-in tab. I suspected that multiple plug-ins for .avi support was the culprit. In my case, I had the AVI2(OpenDML) File Reader (checked, priority=0) and AVI VFW compatibility reader (checked, priority=-2). All I had to do was uncheck the AVI2(OpenDML) File Reader and the conversion went fine with audio.

I'm sure that there may be cases where I need to check the AVI2(OpenDML) File Reader, but for most of my current encoding purposes, this change seems to correct my problems.

Hagbard Celine  Mail /  )  2002-03-22 12:36:33 ( ID:jwcm9ku1em. )  

THX MATE,
that was my problemm for 2 weeks.

THX very much

Hagbard

View article | Back to TMPGEnc Home | Administrator TMPGEnc Net

Script written by TMPGEnc.